Avril Lavigne is Pregnant

Avril Lavigne is Pregnant

Avril Lavigne is pregnant, according to radio host Zack Taylor.

The 23-year-old Canadian pop rock princess is reportedly 1.5 months pregnant, which means Avril‘s expecting her baby in August.

This would be Ms. Lavigne‘s and Sum 41 husband Deryck Whibley‘s first child together. The couple celebrate their second wedding anniversary in July.

FYI: Avril recently reached a settlement with ’70s rock band the Rubinoos in a lawsuit accusing her of plagiarizing her hit song, “Girlfriend.” The settlement, however, doesn’t necessarily admit to copyright infringement.

UPDATE: Avril‘s label rep tells Us Weekly, “It’s not true.”

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

WOW!!! Seems like its pregnancy season :D

third

no wayy

FIRST!
That is bad news because at July 2nd she will be on tour in Latvia, and that means the concert is over. :(

Forth ?
Wow. No Way !

Everyone happy?? I have stopped posting several comments on first page…

zanessa01 @ 01/10/2008 at 8:31 am

omg i dont belive it!! i luv her music!!

Momma you shouldnt say something negative against a child

congarts to both of them.loving child for sure

I think it’s just a rumor but you never. I hope it’s not true because Im going to her concert in June. But if she is i’m still happy for her :P

Avril pregnant? I’m not an Avril Lavigne fan but ..wow

KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/10/2008 at 8:55 am

aww, congrats.

Wow…Avril pregnant….everyone is pregnant..now? jaja no kiddin’…well congrats..dind’t expect this

WOW! xDD
i dont belive.

maybe now pregnant she can thing of quitting her career :D
she’s sooo boring :P

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/10/2008 at 9:00 am

Maybe i should get pregnant too, did i miss the news flash?? Seems mankind will get infertile by 2009 and mating season is full on !

is EVERYONE pregnant now-a-days? xD

Pamela is not EVERYONE ….that’s what Jared is saying..

KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/10/2008 at 9:12 am

i agree, Avril’s better half is not a good looking guy, he looks too old for his age, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder or love is blind, which is so very true.

Zac Efron is My Husband @ 01/10/2008 at 9:23 am

wow alot of celebs are turning out pregnant this year

maddy-lynne @ 01/10/2008 at 9:25 am

omg!! finally!!

I can hardly image that she’d raise a child.

OMG! Wow..thats wierd. Everyone’s pregnant these days! :D

Congrats to them. Kinda young, but to each her own.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/10/2008 at 9:53 am

ugh, c’mon… this is to much, everyday there’s a new celebrity pregnant. wtf, is getting knocked up the new dui?

Perfect!

Everybody is pregnant !?
wowee

Milena_From_Italy @ 01/10/2008 at 10:14 am

She’s so young… I’m so happy for her!
But, what will happen to the tour?

“At least she’s over 16″
– George Clooney.

So weird…everybody’s getting pregnant so young, like Lily Allen, Nicole Richie, and Jessica Alba, not to mention the older women like Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, and Halle Berry, and all the gals in the middle.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Um, who announces they’re pregant when they’re 6 weeks along? Desperate for attention much?

WOW!!!! didnt expect that bt i think tht she’ll b a great mum

I have to wonder if this is a rumor, especially since it’s coming from a radio dj. Avril starts a world tour in March. I would think she would take extra precautions to prevent pregnancy before a tour.

wow whoever made this rumor started this at the wrong time – #1 Avril was pissed drunk on New Years, #2 She is starting a world tour in a month for the whole year, and #3 she herself has said that kids will be in 10 years time

people are so gullible

Well at least we won’t have her performing for ages now. YAY!

I have an Avril blog and started a post today about this rumour (link is my name here).

I’m going to keep it uptodate as new news comes out, but the most recent one I saw from US Magazine is that this rumour is NOT true.

Check my blog post for the latest! :)

~ Courtney

I’m happy for her but does that mean she’s not doing her tour?? Cos i’m, going in mayy. =(

Zanessa Fan @ 01/10/2008 at 1:27 pm

Omg Hate Her She Useless A Bit Yung 2 … N NOT resposible Enough !!

Zanessa Fan @ 01/10/2008 at 1:27 pm

Omg Hate Her She Useless A Bit Yung 2 … N NOT resposible Enough !!

OMG.
Like sancii said…she is going to have a concert in Latvia and I can’t imagine her with a big stomack.
That’s so not good.

But from the other side.
SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY.
That is nice.
:D:)

I guess time will tell. They do seem to have a solid relationship.

nem akarom hogy terhes legyen máááááár :’(( nem lesz sem koncert, sem semmi. wááwáá :’(((

congrats to her… wish all the best.

FRESHRAGGEDYANN @ 01/10/2008 at 3:59 pm

wow another pregnancy how cute ….

Christina @ 01/10/2008 at 4:17 pm

BULL ******* **** SHES NOT PREGNANT ITS NOT TRUE SO SHUT THE **** UP

omg. another celebrity pregant? this is crazy. lol. but, congrats to her. ;]

Christina @ 01/10/2008 at 4:28 pm

Sarah

Avrils Not Pregnant Its Not True

Congrats.

Is nt it strange that everyone is getting pregnant!

The Arab Aquarius

she’s pregnant!
i dont think she will look
good pregnant
but i still love her
xoxo- alex

i don’t think so but love avril she’s awesome

pink ballerina @ 01/10/2008 at 9:27 pm

Omg its pregnancy season! Who’s next?

Congrats Avril! Wish you the best!!

hi pls check out my blog for fashion&beauty and the hot new trend

Not suprising. But still! This is like celebrity mating season! Who’s gonna be next?…….

karol contreras @ 01/10/2008 at 9:58 pm

eoo sou a fã da avrillavigne em primeiro lugar.
pelo amor de Deus eoo quero q ela fassa um show aki no brazil

What a useless piece of skin she is. ZERO talent ripping off other people’s songs. b i t c h

damn_beauty @ 01/16/2008 at 8:49 am

OMG!! She`ll be a BEAUTIFUL mother!!! and her child, for sure, will be so cute…just like her!

I loove her so much! Congrats for Avril and for Deryck.

Yay for avril xD
shes so pretty

lindsay lohan is next then paris hilton then angelina jolie then britney spears(*ugh*) then ashlee simpson then jennifer aniston then pamela anderson then one or both of the olsen twins then hilary duff.
quick somebody pass the prego juice

im very happy for avril. she’s such a great performer.. i love her songs.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM LIK THE HAPPIEST PERSON N TH WORLD
I WUZ JUST ON MS TELLIN EVRY1 THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURE SO FULL OF **** ! ITS A BIG & FAT LIE !

i thot u had to be a certain weight to have a baby avril is a skinny rat id kill her if i had the chance

if nicole richie could get pregnant at 82 pounds avril can get pregnant

my god…i don’t believe it…she doesn’t even look married…

The Avril pregnancy is false! Need proof? Watch “Pop Fiction” on the E! Channel and you will see that her and her boyfriend set the whole thing up to play a trick on the paparazzi. She is sick of the rumors and decided to seek revenge by faking the whole thing, including the fake baby shopping.

stephanie @ 03/10/2008 at 7:04 pm

FALSE

SHE NOT PREGNANT

PAPARAZZI’S ARE STUPID LYERS

AVRIL PLAYED A TRICK ON THEM

LOL

stephanie @ 03/10/2008 at 7:06 pm

FALSE

SHE NOT PREGNANT

PAPARAZZI’S ARE STUPID LYERS

AVRIL PLAYED A TRICK ON THEM

LOL

YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOO GALIBLE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. SO I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW.

shes NOT pregnant!!

@ Megan– I saw the show too. I knew she wasn’t pregnant! I think Pop Fiction will be a hot show though. I will be tuning in again this Sunday. Hey Hey Hey!

BAHAHAHAHA you all need to stop believing what the paparazzi’s tell you….ITs not true….WATCH POP FICTION

discouraging_girl @ 03/29/2008 at 1:12 am

ewwwwww avril is going to be a mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont want her to be a mother i hate a baby ewww what a big surprised, is but still i like a her cause her voice good is good i feel like na lain nimo ha bisaya nah ha nge maona ne ron

LOU DOMINIQUE A. PICZON @ 04/06/2008 at 2:06 pm

avril pregnant ???!!

well, we cant blame her..

i mean she’s already enganged…

i hope it is true..

and i also hope that their baby would be…

adorable, cute, hadsome/beautiful,…

and hope to rock our world next !!

hehe =)

OMG it was just a joke LOL!!!

Oh, Avril, good for you! I wish you had a boy.. or maybe a girl.

ArHySsA from Philippines... @ 05/01/2008 at 9:21 am

AvRiL JuST StAy RoCk!!!! I LoVe yOu So MuCh…. cAre aLwAyS yOuR SeLf… AlwAys EaT at ON tImE(wow… curious……) BeCaUse iAm HeR ThE BeSt fAn!!!!

wow what a ho.she raise a child.plus she cant hide it when she is about 6-9 months.

they’re just insecure!

rockerchik @ 09/22/2008 at 10:24 pm

really…..were are these photos?
she doesnt seem like the girl to get prego right now..or at her age anyway…uh…
ha dewd everyone is getting prego..after every commertional theres a dam pregnancey test….and then another one….wtf is wrong with these chiks nowadays?

this is a big lie… she’s not pregnant…

I am soo sad :(

Smexy bitch @ 11/16/2008 at 9:31 pm

that sucks not the kid but the fact that they went so fast!!!

HIPPIeHEAD @ 02/27/2009 at 9:16 pm

GUYS!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!!!! DEREK KEEPS LYING! SHE IS NOT PREGNANT AND I HATE DEREK!!!!!! :( :( :( HE CHANGED HER SOOO MUCH!!!!!

HIPPIeHEAD @ 02/27/2009 at 9:16 pm

m@r!@~~~~~~ @ 04/02/2009 at 7:19 am

her baby will be very very beautiful

of course she’s not pregnant,I know that,deryck has denied all the rumours!!in fact,she’s already preparing her 4th record,avril amazing whatever you do!

@Denise: Avril is one of the best singer-songwriters in the world.

wow!!! Avril, just to say, I love you!! You’re my princess!! And congratilations!!!!!!! With love, Katty. <3

Nia Feint @ 11/03/2009 at 7:40 am