Happy Birthday, Kate Middleton!

Happy Birthday, Kate Middleton!

Kate Middleton celebrates her 26th birthday without her royal lover at the Tom Aikens restaurant in London’s Chelsea on Wednesday night. The birthday girl was accompanied by her parents Carole and Michael and younger sister Pippa.

With no Prince William in sight, the Middleton sisters then took the party to Kitts Club in Sloane Square with younger sister Pippa.

Earlier in the day, the birthday girl worked it out in a plaid skirt near her West London home.

26… and still single. Maybe!

20+ pictures inside of Kate and Pippa partying it up…

kate middleton 26th birthday 01
kate middleton 26th birthday 18
kate middleton 26th birthday 19
kate middleton 26th birthday 20

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY :smile:

mRS.QUINTO @ 01/10/2008 at 8:11 am

first!! i love her white coat :D
x

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/10/2008 at 8:12 am

I don’t find her newsworthy. JJ please stop posting about Kate Middleton. She do whaterever she likes with the ugly Prince!

He-who-shall-be-named @ 01/10/2008 at 8:18 am

I think the same…there’s nothing to post thread about Kate Middleton…please Jared you dont need to post about this bullshit girl

kittyonthecatwalk @ 01/10/2008 at 8:25 am

i love her so much! she’s so classic. keep on posting about her! =)

^

What? b/c Paris or Nicky Hilton is so much more interesting …
Puh-leeze!

^

That was aimed at “he who should not be named” not “kitty”

marisleysis @ 01/10/2008 at 9:31 am

She looks way older than 26 to me.

Beautiful @ 01/10/2008 at 9:50 am

Why can’t more young American women look like this

stupid boring *****. please stop posting about her

Thanks JJ. I’d rather read about these young bright things in the UK than the stupid ghetto trash like Britney any day.

what is up with her thumb? is it a hangnail?

You know they always said Harry was the ugly one….but you know, as time goes by it’s quite obvious who’s going to look like dad and who is going to be the standout.

I agree, her coat is fab

I love her white coat!

I would rather see pics of these two very classy sisters then see the trashy Hilton sisters.

Nice to see pictures of how young girls should act.

Prince William isn’t there as he is training with the army and i think she is fab and may be our queen someday (in england obviously)

SHES SUCH A ***** !!!!!

WHY IS THAT ******* FAMOUS ?????????

**** HER

I love how classy she is. I hope she and William get married (although Harry turned out to be the cuter prince).

I love her. She’s seems so classy & mature.

Loooove her!!! Thanks Jared! She’s refreshing compared to celebrities here!

She stands for everything I don’t have, so I should despise her. But, I like her very much. She has a quiet charm.

Hmmm … classy Kate or:

Spitting Avril
Crotch fire Paris
Snorting Mischa
Preggers Jamie Lynn
Manic Britney
Disheveled Mary Kate and Ashley
“Look at me” Jessica
Anorexic Amy
Loose Lindsey

Hmmm … I’ll take classy Kate any day.

Lol, Totally Agree With You CMoo !!
Haha, I Love The Way You Put It Also (=

OKAY, I MUST HAVE THAT COAT! Is there a website that tells you where to find things like that? Of course, I’m looking for the Target, TJMaxx, or Forever 21 version

well CMoo, since Kate has flashed her undies more than ones last year while clubbing when her temporary Prince dumped her. She’s no better than most trashy celebrity who got famous for who they sleep with, at lease this time she looks half decent.

hi pls check out my blog for fashion&beauty and the hot new trend

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All