Alicia Keys @ BET Honors 2008

Alicia Keys @ BET Honors 2008

Alicia Keys (in Naeem Khan) is magical in magenta at the 2008 BET Honors at the Warner Theater on Saturday night in Washington, DC.

The 27-year-old nine-time Grammy Award winner took home the Entertainment Award for her achievements and contributions of as a leader in the entertainment industry. Congrats, Alicia!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Alicia Keys’ jeweled neckline?

alicia keys bet honors 01
alicia keys bet honors 02
alicia keys bet honors 03
alicia keys bet honors 04
alicia keys bet honors 05
alicia keys bet honors 06
alicia keys bet honors 07

Photos: Scott Gries/Getty
Posted to: Alicia Keys

Christopher Polk/Getty

looks like a Beyonce dress,Alicias face and hair are horrid

cleopatra redux

this is terrible ,she is trying way too hard! looks like a drag queen.

i agree. what was her team thinking, everything looks really bad on her. Her mum looks good. Finally she is letting her come around for support.

Wow. They managed to make her look bad.

Alicia looks rough, wth happen, at least she shaved her stache, i think.

Is that Amy Winehouse’s old bee hive on her head?

wow so gross

Don’t get me wrong im a huge Alicia Keys fan and I think shes gorgeous! but…. the hair and make up on this is um interesting….. the dress is nice though I think if her hair and makeup were dif shed really be bangin in this one!

wtf!!
unless you an egyptian
hahaha one of the few first ppl to comment

why’s she so ugly?!

ALICIA KEYS SUCKS @ 01/12/2008 at 10:40 pm

ew why does she look like a alien?

No NO NO NO. Alicia is usually very gorgeous but she looks horrible here. Whoever did this needs to be fired.

awful, who did her makeup. what a shame

The dress is nice but her face (makeup and hair) is just wrong

great color, love jewels around her lovely decollete but ak, this is not working. top heavy (to say the least) and bad make up make her Alicia nefertitish….shame cos shes so talented, beautiful and smart.

I like the dress style, very egyptiona. But it needs to be in a different, softer color. That color is too loud for such style. And the makeup is too loud as well, it needs to be smiple, because the neck of the dress is too happening, so u cant add to it by bright makeup. http://arabaquarius.blogspot.com/

zandvluver @ 01/12/2008 at 11:02 pm

i dont like how she looks I liher before she became really famous when she didn’t put so much make-up her face looked really natural she lookes beatiful i really think she shouldnt put alot of make-up because she just had natural beauty ♥

She looks great, but Beyonce dress? B’s head can’t fit that dress, she’s fat!

she looks waxy

Too much of everything – bejewling, hair, and makeup. Ugh!

yeah she looks so much different

my 2 cents @ 01/13/2008 at 12:24 am

This is an event where she can get away with wearing something like this. It’s EVENT hair, makeup and dress. One thing I can’t stand is women dressing at black tie events with a simple dress and flat hair. and no jewels. Stay home with that “simple”.

not that bad @ 01/13/2008 at 12:27 am

she looks cross eyed though,

She has a stunning face but too much make-up here. I find it fascinating that her mother is quite average but maaged to have such a stunner of a daughter – I guess must be the mixed genes. She always looks butchy to me but she is quite stunning. Perfect features.

nice droplet of lip gloss on my top lip. look at the picture of her face at it’s largest.

EDIT: nice droplet of lip gloss on the top lip. look at the picture of her face at it’s largest.

I love Alicia,she is one of my favorites. I think the dress looks beautiful on her. I would rather see her hair down and not so much make-up,
but I still love her.

she lukks soo fakee

I love the dress but the hair and makeup are awful.

You’re looking at makeup for broadcast, photographed up close, so of course it looks horrid. On the telly it probably looked great. I like the look and the dress is quite ice. It’s retro like an old Eartha Kitt or Ella Fitzgerald or 50s album cover.

I like it, I think she looks like and egyptian goddess, Not many people would be able to pull off that look (Beyonce being one of them..sorry fans) but Alica pulls it off nicely :)

nooooooooooo
hi pls check out my blog for fashion&beauty and the hot new trend

thatas not droplets of lipgloss gross those are like herpes bumps

#34 your blog sucks, it’s one looooong page that takes way too long to load. it’s basically like a way too long live journal. before you try to become the next just jared get your skills a bit more sharp and come up with some fresh material.

ALICIA KEYS FACE IS A MESS IT’S TO HARD LOOKING SHE CAN’T PULL OFF THE SEXY GLAM LOOK AT ALL NOT A GOOD LOOK

Shemp lugosi @ 01/13/2008 at 2:10 am

The necklace looks like a Christmas tree skirt. And oh Alicia.. Aunt Bea called, she wants her hair back!

Wedding Peach @ 01/13/2008 at 2:45 am

The bejeweled neckline is chunky and clunky, yet eye-catching, and quite, quite accentuates the dress.

Girl, just say no to makeup, Please!!!!!!

wow!!!she looks like a statue!!!!!!!!!!to much make up!!!!!it looks sooo fake!!!!!but i like her outfit!!!!!

She doesn’t look like Alicia. Weird make up.

FONT SIZE=+1>FREAK!

ht ml on this site is a*s.. why allow us to do anything if we can’t do it all, it’s annoying.. almost as annoying as all the zac efron and vanessa what’s her fug face’s constant posts >:/

#23 quote : ‘Her face looks all contorted and damaged. She must have been on the crack pipe that night.’
————————————————————————————————–

Initially I thought the same but on close inspection I realized it was the silly jewelry reflecting on her face.

I am biracial and I find when makeup artists apply my makeup I look like a drag queen! I don’t know if it is because they don’t know what to do with me lol…. I have seen Alicia before and she looks very gorgeous without the makeup – get another makeup artist Alicia!

she needs to lose the false eyelashes, they just make it evem more terrible!

Vanessahudgensofficial55 @ 01/13/2008 at 7:53 am

New pictures video http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

She is just not a photogenic person. Ouch.

⎛Manu⎞ @ 01/13/2008 at 7:58 am

Make-up, dress, jewelry, haircut,……..everything is horrid, I LIKE HER LAST ALBUM THOUGH THAT GIRL ROCKS.

Way too much makeup

tara @ 01/13/2008 at 12:00 am I’ve never thought she was pretty, I guess when she first came out she had the appeal of being new on the scene and she wasn’t ugly so she got attention. but this is terrible, it looks way too overdone and hard and her false eyelashes are on the wrong way, they make her top eyes look wonky and droopy.

tara 22 ITA, never thought she was that great looking, she’s cute.
Talent is what I like about her.

The dress is gorgeous, just on the wrong person.
Too much makeup, and her face looks so uncomfortable.

Very pretty girl, just wrong get-up.

She usually looks gorgeous, but not in this picture. Everything is just wrong.

say what? @ 01/13/2008 at 9:48 am

How many layers of makeup is she wearing? It almost looks unclean.

moviemadness @ 01/13/2008 at 9:59 am

not cute

i love her voice and she is beautiful

but this is so funny ….she isnt her

Beautiful dress but she looks HORRIBLE! She has on POUNDS of makeup and that hair looks like a HOT MESS!!!!!!

The dress is beautiful. A simple upswept ponytail would’ve done the trick. I can’t wait for her to stop giving us that faux hard-core ghetto smirk. She’s too beautiful and intelligent for that nonsense. It’s time to leave Hell’s kitchen behind.

paris 1 fan @ 01/13/2008 at 11:35 am

she is fat .

terrible.
everything is wrong here.
even her make up.
i’ve never seen her this flugly.
=/

blueangel @ 01/13/2008 at 1:24 pm

Alicia is very pretty but you wouldn’t know that from these pictures. She needs to wear a different dress and put her hair down.

just precious @ 01/13/2008 at 1:43 pm

hahahaha…she looks really…eh…special. i’m starting to think she’s a bit of an excentric. that hairdo doesn’t suit her face at all and although I actually like the neckline of the dress, the color and the cut just doesn’t match it…it doesn’t make it work for me. anyway…there’s just something about that girl that i find kind of off-putting. i’m not sure what it is tho…

She’s a naturally pretty girl – she needs to tone down the hideous makeup. And that hair is criminal.

ahem…not her best look. I love Alicia anyway.

What happen to her? I mean she is a pretty lady, but here it’s painful to look at :)

What tomb did the archaelogists excavate………… to find this wannabe egyptian princess?

Whyyyyyyyyy @ 01/14/2008 at 1:13 pm

I concur with all who said the makeup was crazy it was too bright around the eyes……..

I think she has a spray-on tan that turned her shin from caramel to orangy-mud.

omg… ew. i hate her to begin with, she always looks like she’s stoned or lazy-eyed because of the way her eyes are hardly EVER fully open….
this takes the icing on the cake though. the dress is really nice… the person wearing it is disgusting!!!!

ALICIA LOOKS DEAD IN THAT PIC.

alicia your the best!!!!
your so beattiful, smart, kind-hearted, talented (a total package) person..

your the best!!!!

love you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f all you guys! stop hating