Rachel Bilson Supports The Art of Elyisum

Rachel Bilson Supports The Art of Elyisum

Rachel Bilson (in in Dior by John Galliano) couldn’t look more fabu than at the “Heaven: Celebrating 10 Years” event benefiting the charity The Art of Elysium held at Vibiana on Saturday in Los Angeles.

The Art of Elysium is dedicated to enriching the lives of artists and critically ill children. The organization pairs up hospitalized kids with artists, actors and musicians for creative escape.

—–

In a recent interview with Playboy, Bilson opened up about her former O.C. costar and ex-boyfriend of four years Adam Brody. When asked if she’d think twice about whether to get romantically involved with a costar, Rachel said, “You can’t help whom you fall for. I believed I would never date an actor or anyone else in the business. But you find you relate to people in the business because you’re around them all the time, dealing with the same schedules, traveling all over the place. I haven’t seen Adam in a while. We were together every day for four years. It’s hard. That person is your best friend, but when the relationship ends, you can’t be friends with him. It wouldn’t be the healthiest situation.”

To read about the car accident Rachel got into when was just 14-years-old, CLICK HERE!

Rachel Bilson on the car accident she got into as a teenager: “I had some friends my parents didn’t necessarily want me to hang around with. Everyone goes through that phase. It was a very mild thing for me. I was involved in a car accident with these people when I was 14. They were just goofing around in the car, a guy grabbed the steering wheel, and we went onto oncoming traffic on the Pacific Coast Highway. I was the luckiest one in the group. I had a concussion and I blacked out, so I don’t remember any of it. My parents, on the other hand, do. I don’t have much of a memory now, though, and I think it’s because of the accident. Friends will say, ‘Remember when we were at this or that place?’ and I’ll have no recollection… I went to fewer than a handful of therapy sessions as a child, and the one thing I got out of it was that I should play with something like a Koosh ball under my school desk to help me concentrate. The activity helps me focus. If I’m having a chat with somebody by text message or IM, I get the conversation more than if I’m talking to them on the phone. It’s weird, but it works. I don’t have ADD per se, but I definitely have a hard time paying attention for a long period of time.”

Driving into oncoming traffic on the Pacific Coast Highway?? Nicole Richie, much?

rachel bilson art elysium 01
rachel bilson art elysium 02
rachel bilson art elysium 03
rachel bilson art elysium 04
rachel bilson art elysium 05
rachel bilson art elysium 06
rachel bilson art elysium 07
rachel bilson art elysium 08
rachel bilson art elysium 09
rachel bilson art elysium 10

Getty

1st !!!!!!!
her Name is rachel like me love her

aawwww i miss adam&rachel.
i love her! i have the same name as her :D YAY!

Aw, I loved Adam and Rachel together. She looks gorgeous.

She is very pretty, but i don’t know why, i don’t like her.

Isn’t this the bítch who said Natalie Portman was worse than Hayden Christensen in those Star Wars movies? Bias much?

I can’t say that I know her, but the info on her accident and the after effects are interesting. I’ve heard of other people with similar memory problems, and it always amazes me how they can make it with daily activities (where did I park the car, where do I live, etc.).

Vanessahudgensofficial55 @ 01/13/2008 at 7:50 am

New pictures video http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

I love Rachel

Jennifer W. @ 01/13/2008 at 7:54 am

i love rachel and i think she is very pretty.

⎛Manu⎞ @ 01/13/2008 at 8:00 am

I like her dress she looks gorgeous.

She’s beautiful

shes beautiful!

Rachel is so cute ! Thanks Jared

love her dress !
very pretty

where is hayden :O

where is hayden :O

looks very pretty. nice look

I love Rachel.
She’s beautiful !!

quelle surprise ! @ 01/13/2008 at 9:55 am

and she is out of hiding ! o wait ! she has a movie to promote, right ?

i love Rachel,too
she’s so cute and beautiful ,it was sad to hear that she broke up with Adam, i love them both and they were the cutest couple ever :)

LOVE HER NICE HAIR AND DRESS

FAKE HOOK-UP! @ 01/13/2008 at 10:48 am

GO RACHEL DO IT FOR THE KIDS.IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED YOUR ADORABLE FACE AGAIN!!!!

Aha! It appears out of hiding.
@ Helena,
Yes! This is the same b*tch that said, Natalie Portman was far worse then Hayden plus, all the other SW co-stars. Plus, she thinks she will get to where Natalie is @ now and Scarlett Johannasen. Dream on sister! I guess a b*tch has got to dream big!

That dress is too long- it’s beautiful, but she looks 10 years older.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

She really does look so gorgeous

missisefron @ 01/13/2008 at 11:41 am

she looks very good. I love her dress!!

omg this girl is beautiful why isnt she used more

she looks like a min0cindy crawford in that first picture

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!

i miss adam and rachel

She’s so cute, love her white gown. She’s always fashion forward.

I miss seeing Adam around period! I think he’s an absolute doll!

I have a different name then her, but I love her anyway

IRishdreams @ 01/13/2008 at 2:07 pm

I agree she needs to be back with Adam..who cares where Hayden is obvioulsy not with her right now..and I’m glad of that the less seen the better in my eyes..the dress is wonderful but, it does make her look like a Teenager going to the prom

Her dress is beautiful, she’s beautiful, but the girl really can’t act to save her life. I miss The O.C. though.

She is always so cute. I like that she always has very age and size appropriate style. She looks really pretty here!

@ Irishdreams,
I absolutly love the striking white dress but, I agree she does look like a teenager going to the prom. This dress is meant for a taller woman. Rachel is a bit too short for couture but, it does not mean she WON”T WEAR IT!

She needs to be back with Adam and who cares where Hayden is?! He’s not with her right now and it is actually a nice rest to see the two a part for a change but, I’m sure he will be around soon. They have the Jumper premiere to attend very soon!

Anyone else think that dress might be covering a baby bump? Girl looks a bit like Alba these days. Would explain the disapperance for a month or so. Just saying, but god I hope not. Please nooooo!

adfdasfads @ 01/13/2008 at 3:22 pm

she looks very pretty and the dress is sexy as well.

@ Karmakey,
GOD! I hope not either.
Let’s hope she just gained a few extra pounds durning the holiday’s! LOL!

If, she is preggers that would be a disaster. Okay. Rachel’s mom is a sex therapist okay. Her mother surly must have taught that girl birth control you would think??!! If, she is preggers then, Rachel and Hayden both have box of rocks for brains!

dis ***** is ugly and talentless. go back to the hole where you crawl out from, *****!

Rachel is soooooo beautiful. You should post more Rachel news JJ ;)

I miss Adam and Rachel :(

I love her. Adorable girl!

@Raven

Good thinking. I sure hope you’re right. Otherwise, not a positive outcome for either of them and certainly not their careers. Come on, Hayden, wake up. Run!

She’s still a FUGGLIN’ MIDGET!

She was a pretty terrible actress on the OC, but she always looks gorgeous.

@ Karmakey,
No! It certainly would not be good for either one of their careers especially, Hayden’s is on shaky ground right now. Rachel’s career seem’s kind of dead now. Have to wait and see Jumper.
Yeah! Run Hayden! Run like hell! LOL!

Her face is just pedestrian aggravated by how too short she is. Just something bland about her face…doesn’t do anything for me. Just looks caked with makeup. Nice to know how shallow she is too.

@ 48

She has the acting skills of a WET **** and should enjoy these fleeting attention while it lasts cause I bet she will be unemployed within 2 years even if Jumper would make money.

I live in Manhattan and see hotter women than this every day, even the ones who don’t have makeup on and are sweaty from the gym. She’s overrated in every way.
I feel sorry for the small town, ugly city people who think this broad is some great piece of ass. I’ve seen her in person, she ain’t all that, not even close…

I agree. I wish everyone would stop kissing her ass. I have seen a lot prettier women than her right here where I live. She just had so-so body and face but she is so NOT drop dead gorgeous or even beautiful in my opinion. Not hatin’ just stating the facts. She just needs to shut her mouth sometimes because nothing smart comes out which makes her less interesting even more!

I stopped kissing her azz a long time ago after, seeing all her PR stunts she pulled this past year.

Sigh…..As far as looks go I can’t complain to much. I’m just average slim woman with long brunette hair but I’m not a knockout either. I have seen other girls that attend the high school where I work look a lot better then Rachel.

I agree. She would have been better posing undressed for Playboy then opening her f*cking mouth for an interview and bashing Hayden’s SW co-stars. Once, she opens her mouth then she just sounds stupid!

Such an ultimate bore. Hopefully in a year or so she will fade away. She was probably already lined up for the projects she is in now and once those fail hopefully she will exit stage left and never be heard of again. She can be cute with make-up (who can’t look good with a makeup artist) but look at her in the normal shots with the stringy hair. YUK! She’s totally a troll and just an average looking girl. Just someone that was given a chance because of who she knows and who she dates at the moment. Her days are numbered in the business coz aside from being unfortunate in the looks department, she isn’t that talented.

ocsethummer @ 01/14/2008 at 1:19 am

Adam and Rachel forever :)

She’s short, so what? But since she usually wears a ton of makeup she looks quite raggedy in this picture. Still, short women should NOT wear long skirts. It makes them look like a midget. Even if I hate stereotypes, she just looks like a Latina maiden waiting for instructions from her patrons. TEE HEE… SI SENOR!

i love her she’s so cute and simple as ever i miss racheladam love youuuuu

Interesting comment about adam.
love still in the air
good news!

I love how the media is working this one…trying to turn her into a star…despite starring in an axed TV show…. coz it has quickly gone from being promising to the most crappiest show on television. Still she could be a role model for dwarfs everywhere…..she must be like under five feet tall huh?!

I’m so jealous. She hit the genetic lottery.

I personally don’t see what the appeal of this chick is?! Seriously, her look does nothing for me. I don’t find her that attractive – just too made up’. She always looks like she just put a Clinique counter out of business…

Look there’s a SMURF on the red carpet!

@ Jhin,
OMFG!!! HA HA HA HA!! Your too funny!! You made my night! Either that or a doe eye’d GNOME on the red carpet!

VANESSA ****-GENS… is that you again???

I’m TOO close isnt it?!

voice of reason @ 01/15/2008 at 4:13 am

Maybe one day, Raven will be able to post without anger or swearing, Don’t worry I will not hold my breath–sorry because you would like that.

WHERE’S RACHEL’S FEET IN THOSE PICTURES. THE B*** HAS NO FEET! ITS AMAZING HOW SHE CAN WALK!

Voice Of Reason.
Maybe one day you will learn to keep your big nose out of my business and learn to let people have their own opinions without you getting all bent out of shape. Or should I say popping in and out like the Spider you are!

“That person is your best friend, but when the relationship ends, you can’t be friends with him. It wouldn’t be the healthiest situation.”

I agree 100%!!!

And that dress is ugly.

no_kidding @ 01/15/2008 at 8:50 pm

Much to her face…. its just FUG!

i luv her…SHES SUPERB…WISH SHE GET BACK WIT ADAM AGAIN

princess sparkles @ 01/20/2008 at 5:22 am

shes sooooo beautiful………i luv her

mari pullin @ 10/29/2008 at 3:10 pm

I miss so much adam and rachel , they are the perfect couple , they really are . ♥