Sophia Bush Supports The Art of Elyisum

Sophia Bush Supports The Art of Elyisum

Sophia Bush shows her support for The Art of Elysium’s “Heaven: Celebrating 10 Years” anniversary gala held at Vibiana on Saturday in Los Angeles, Calif.

The Art of Elysium pairs up hospitalized kids with artists, actors and musicians for creative escape. Artistic workshops in the following disciplines are offered: acting, art, comedy, fashion, music, radio, songwriting and creative writing.

Red pumps by Christian Louboutin.

sophia bush art of elysium 01
sophia bush art of elysium 02
sophia bush art of elysium 03
sophia bush art of elysium 04
sophia bush art of elysium 05

Why does she always sound like she has a sore throat?

OMGG .. she looks STUNNING as always .. I LOVE YOU sophia

OMGG she looks STUNNING

She is so pretty, I love her and IMO I think her voice sounds hot :)

why did she cut her hair ????

OMGG she look stunning ..

i love sophia. she’s beautiful, is a great rolemodel and dress wonderful =) and she’s the best in OTH!

Helena, she just has a very raspy voice – which i think sounds very sexy!! I love Sophia so much! She is so genuine and down to earth, she just does her job and stays normal. Not flashing like brit, lindsay.. hopefully 2008 the focus will go more to the actresess like Sophia, Rachel (the people who actually deserve more praise) than the ****** that are getting it right now.

I know it’s raspy and I like raspy (Dusty Springfield), but it annoys me. But I’m not going to hold a grudge against her for it!

she looks like nancy regan.

I dont like this president’s policies.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/13/2008 at 9:03 am

gorgeous w/ a sexy ass voice.

So cute, and she is a very talented actress. I would love to see her and Leighton Meester (Blair from gossip girl) doing something

wow, she goes to everything doesn’t she, I hope her attending of every single event won’t make her old(not age) and less exciting.

I love Sophia.
She’s beautiful !!

Elle est tellement belle!!
ET j’adore la saison 5 de one tree hill :D
i love Sophia Bush !

sophia is A-L-W-A-Y-S beautiful
and i dont see the problem that she attending events she work ssssssssssooooooooo hard and now that one tree hill
in break she have the right to have a good time plus i love seen her picturs.

ALWAYS PRETTY AND ALWAYS CLASSIC DRESSED
I LOVE HER I JUST HOPE TO MAKE MORE MOVIES IN THE NEAR FUTURE

She really does seem to get more press from the events she goes to rather than any projects she’s done.

The shorter hair is growing on me, but that dress makes her boobs look weird.

gorgeous as always

Well she does A LOT of charity things. So when she is at an event it’s because she gave them something charity wise. i adore her voice.

what the hell? i think she has a bit too much foundation, look at the colour of her face compaired to the rest of her body.

paris 1 fan @ 01/13/2008 at 11:18 am

paris could teach this homely unfashionable girl, how to dress ,show some real posing and talent, but paris doesn’t work with homely fug skan.ks. like bush ew.

Sophia Bush is soo pretty!
i love her and shes such a good actress!

She looks very lovely. I’ve never seen One Tree Hill, seeing as it’s a soap, but I admire this girl’s style!

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

I love absolutely everything of her. Her hair and her dress is absolutely perfect and I love her voice. In my opinion tt makes her even more beautiful and sexier.
Lucy, if to you the color of her face seems a little bit different from the rest of her body it’s just because of the lightning. She’s adorable. I’m glad that she’s attending these charity events. This shows us once again the wonderful heart she has. I hope 2008 will be a great year for this amazing actress and great person. She totally deserves the best.

Love her doing charity events and especially this one for children. Gorgeous face, I wish I looked like that.

why doesnt she like whats the word..work? all she does is party.

cheery_brucas @ 01/13/2008 at 12:40 pm

beautiful and perfect

yeah because going to charity events is partying all the time.
but anyway, i think she is starting to look really thin, hopefully its just the angle of the pictures, i dont want to see her conforming to all this size zero stuff.

she is GORGEOUS

she is GORGEOUS

She looks so stunning!! I love Sophia. Thanks Jared for posting!!

She’s such a pretty girl and I love her dress.

O-M-G i just saw the videos of sophia from wireimage and this girl really have a heart of gold
she so amazing for all the charity things she do

She looks like Christina Applegate

Beautiful (:

Her face is so beautiful

she is one of my favorite actresses. she is so talented and STUNNING is the perfect word for her.. but at the same time just down to earth, girl next door. Loveeee her

She’s gorgeous! I’m sick of people complaining that all the events she goes to, she’s there for the party. No, most of the events she goes to are for charity. Find something else to ***** about.

SadieLady @ 01/13/2008 at 9:05 pm

I LOVE SOPHIA BUSH!!! SHE IS SOOOO GORGEOUS :)

well i must say Hi! to sophia…i mean since she is the one commenting. like dude isnt there another party to go to or must you comment on yourself all day long?

Wow hhhh, that was really lame. Don’t you have any creative insults?

the shiznack @ 01/13/2008 at 11:49 pm

well since OTH has stopped production (otherwise she would be in NC filming the show) isnt she allowed to attend a charity benifit

she is perfect, she is coll and she is so lovely..

Helena I agree with you, her voice is so annoying! It sounds like nails running down a chalkboard, especially when she’s yelling like on one tree hill.

you serious i L-O-V-E her raspy voice
ssssssooooooooo s-e-x-y

rrr yes I am serious! I hate her voice it’s so grating!

hot voice.. thats it. @ 01/12/2009 at 1:14 am

yep.. god shes boring. if it werent for all the events she blew her way into.. I wouldnt have to look at her pugface. sorry kids.. no talent overrated fugly bYAAATCH…OTH is overrated just like this short pale little sloot.