Zac Efron - "Details" January 2008

Zac Efron -

King of tween Zac Efron is featured on the January/February 2008 cover of Details Magazine. Interview highlights:

On the beach candid shots of him and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens: “At that point it was inconceivable. I had no idea that anyone could ever care. That happens to, like, big stars. I woke up and my dad told me that I was in a newspaper on the beach—he made fun of me, he said I was ‘frollicking.’”

On the paparazzo who took the pictures of him shirtless and Vanessa in a bikini: “The photographer left me a note with a disc of all the pictures, and on the note it said, ‘Thanks for the Range Rover!’”

On his pissed off neighbors at his apartment complex: “It annoys my neighbors that the paparazzi take all the parking spots.”

On Seventeen being created as a star vehicle for him: “It’s weird but I don’t feel like I deserve any of the attention. There’s really nothing but one audition for a Disney Channel movie that separates me from 2,000 other brown-haired, blue-eyed guys in L.A., you know?”

Read the full article here and check out the video here. Yo, yo, yo, 1, 2, 3, hey!

30+ screencaps inside of Zac Efron‘s Details Magazine video interview…

zac efron details january 2008 01
zac efron details january 2008 29
zac efron details january 2008 30
zac efron details january 2008 31
zac efron details january 2008 32
zac efron details january 2008 33

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

It’s the first time I actually find him hot !

i kinda like his hair on the cover…

i hope that paparazzo is happy cruising with his range rover..lol

ashnaheartszac @ 01/14/2008 at 1:21 pm

He’s soo sexy and down to earth! DAMN!
I love him soo much ! :D

ashnaheartszac @ 01/14/2008 at 1:22 pm

Zac Efron completes me ! haha

Zac and Vanessa make a cute couple

The teen idol thing is what’s keeping him back.

That’s a good cover. They got rid of Clay Aiken’s hairstyle.

I agree that he looks more masculine but then you notice he’s wearing low rise jeans. Gay much?

He should hook up with Ellen page. She’s going places…….

Gah, I just love it when he does the more adult, er edgy shoots as opposed to seventeen magazine or something. that way its not just like smile for the camera and make sure his hair is perfect! here he can make serious faces and mess up that hair and show his more adult side.

thats hot.

Ill definitely buy this and put it with my rolingstone and elle magazine zac mags :)

tell-tale @ 01/14/2008 at 1:24 pm

WTF? @ 01/14/2008 at 1:20 pm

dont be stupid. hes not with vanessa for his career. hes with her because he loves her. but i highly doubt you know what love IS.

he is sooo hot

what happend? he looks like a dude

haha “frollicking” that’s cute

I couldn’t love him anymore than I already do. Not only is he gorgeous but he seems like such a sweet, down-to-earth guy. Vanessa sure is lucky (But then again, so is Zac). Love them, both! So adorable. :)

canadagirl @ 01/14/2008 at 1:31 pm

i’m not going to respond to any hate comments because it just fuels things up and its not going to change anyone’s minds. i think he looks extremely hot in these pics and this video. of course he’s changing. he’s not going to stay a teen idol forever.

Great article….took a few minutes to read it! He’s so good at just being himself all the time. It’s one of the things I admire about him at his age!! He isn’t caught up in what people think of him all the time; he just does what he thinks is right. A gentleman….wow!

I thought the comment about his dad making fun of him ‘frolicking’ is hysterical!!

Zac and Vanessa are made for each other. THey seem like sweet down to earth young adults who found each other and make each other whole. I wish them all the best in their careers and personal lives. THey continue to be true to themselves which is very hard in Hollywood with the paps and fake people who are trying to “find ” themselves in å plastic, camera filled environment.

not a fan but @ 01/14/2008 at 1:33 pm

I had to comment on this wonderful Details cover. this one stands out. He’s got that pretty boy thing going but in about 5 years or so he will really be more handsome. I’ll be casually following his career. I hope he picks the right movies for him to truly use his skills and keep his private life private.

hes sooooooooooooo hot i luv him

hmm…#8 ,obviously another person with my name, or the same poser who uses other names. I don’t share your thoughts. I have always been a Zac fan, and think this cover is amazing.

April/z&v fan !!!

ashnaheartszac @ 01/14/2008 at 1:43 pm

I love the masculine look on him , soo hot.
I love the video i think my heart skipped the beat when i saw it !

I love that he won’t talk about Vanessa. Keeps us guessing, and like he says, he’s way too young to think about the C word (commitment).

HOT HOT HOT!!

yay!! hez hot …. it’s great both of them are talking about eachothers he seems very in love … i wonder what does vnessa think of the cover ??
love zanessa

MEEE MUEROO, ES QUE NO PUEDE! ES DEMACIADO LINDO! LO ADORO ES TAN SEXY!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All