Zac Efron - "Details" January 2008

Zac Efron -

King of tween Zac Efron is featured on the January/February 2008 cover of Details Magazine. Interview highlights:

On the beach candid shots of him and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens: “At that point it was inconceivable. I had no idea that anyone could ever care. That happens to, like, big stars. I woke up and my dad told me that I was in a newspaper on the beach—he made fun of me, he said I was ‘frollicking.’”

On the paparazzo who took the pictures of him shirtless and Vanessa in a bikini: “The photographer left me a note with a disc of all the pictures, and on the note it said, ‘Thanks for the Range Rover!’”

On his pissed off neighbors at his apartment complex: “It annoys my neighbors that the paparazzi take all the parking spots.”

On Seventeen being created as a star vehicle for him: “It’s weird but I don’t feel like I deserve any of the attention. There’s really nothing but one audition for a Disney Channel movie that separates me from 2,000 other brown-haired, blue-eyed guys in L.A., you know?”

Read the full article here and check out the video here. Yo, yo, yo, 1, 2, 3, hey!

30+ screencaps inside of Zac Efron‘s Details Magazine video interview…

zac efron details january 2008 01
zac efron details january 2008 29
zac efron details january 2008 30
zac efron details january 2008 31
zac efron details january 2008 32
zac efron details january 2008 33

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All
hudgensvanessaofficial @ 01/14/2008 at 2:31 pm

new pictures video http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

zanessa 4eVERRR! @ 01/14/2008 at 2:32 pm

HOTT!!
LOVE HIM!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! He looks so hott!

OMG!!!
HE LOOKS SOO HOT (as always)
i love him

Ah, he’s still the same sweet Zac. He won’t even say anything mean about the down and dirty Perez Hilton.

You gotta love him for that.

#60 is not the real robin, and there are plenty of zanessa fans here.

Anyway, Love the pics of zac and the interview.

I’m with ya Narf… BTW, thanks for the thread JJ, we’re here… always, the ZA’s and Charlie :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
I THINK I JUST DIED! HE’S SOOOOOOOOOO HOT! HE IS REALLY , REALLY HOT! LOVE HIM!

As you see from the video, he understands why people hate him. Referring to Leo “…having all those girls just falling all over him, you just inately hated him”. Which is one of the big reasons most guys don’t like him. Not the only mind you, but it’s also why he laughs about it. Kind of a ‘been there done that’ type of thing.

He has matured and I don’t think he’s being cocky, just excited about being on the cover of a magazine that has nothing to do with teenagers. Like he said, “a graduation of sorts”.

Nice interview!

Stephanie @ 01/14/2008 at 2:50 pm

he is so hot wow thanks so much jj you rock zac is so so so so so so so so so so so hottttttt

i love him

Omgomgomg!! I´m freakin out!!! he´s just too good to be true, damn he´s hot! I dunno what to say, just speechless!! Lovvee yaa zac

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! :D

SALKDJADLKAJDLKAJDALKJLSA!

ouh lala
lookin good Efron!

O MY COOOT!!!!!!

Y LOVE YOU ZACHARY DAVID ALEXANDER EFRON !!!!♥♥♥

Y LOVE SO MUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!!!!

ZAC AND VANESSA ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Y LOVE YOUUU(L) :) ♥_♥!!!!

damnn he lukks so much olderrrr

kristen0606 @ 01/14/2008 at 3:12 pm

wow zac looks really good!!! :) love him!! can’t wait for seventeen!! i loved how mature he seems to be in this article too he answered all the questions really well :)

Thanks Steph, how is your day going?

Ily details!

I think i can confidently say that him and Vanessa are in it for the long run. He said in his ‘Room Raiders’ show that he’s the type of guy that just sticks with one girl, if she’s good enough. And i think that, that might be Vanessa. I can tell that he’s certainly going to be in the business for a while and hopefully V will follows his tracks. I’m hoping her role in Will, is going to show her talent.

Great article, great photos, great video! I’m happy for Zac with this “graduation” and I agree with Kourtney, Olivia, tell-tale, go sox, cindy, Reno dee and many of you with the positive things you wrote. And, Kourtney…thanks for posting this link on the other thread…saw it before I saw this new post. :-)

And, it’s sad but good that Zac is well aware of the state of things and is not going to give them the satisfaction. Hear, hear! And, there you have it…for everyone questioning why he or V isn’t smiling or looking happy in some photos…would you if they were bringing your mother/family into it? He has a good sense of humor though…love the “Zac’s frowning–now he’s on crack” part…LMAO!

Happy Monday to the ZAs and Charlie!

hes mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i’m sorry girls! :’D

ps: JEEEH ELE EH MEEEU SUA VACAA MÚÚÚ

zanessababe @ 01/14/2008 at 3:36 pm

Ashley2 @ 01/14/2008 at 3:29 pm

i totally agree with you!!!

yeah, and hopefully Will, will show more of Baby V’s talent that we haven’t seen from HSM and her album

woah do u actually think he said the f word?

That was a very good article. The bit about his dad making fun of him “frolocking” on the beach with Vanessa was funny. So was the story about the girl sending him $10 for pizza. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sent it back to her.

I also thought it was surprisingly candid given how private he is. I was kind of hoping since he was being candid I was almost hoping he would give his perspective on You-Know-What. But I’m not the least bit surprised since that wasn’t what the article was about and I would imagine he would something like that off the table on the grounds of being too private.

I also give him credit for his attitude towards Perez Hilton. If I were him no way could I be that kindly disposed towards that horse’s hindend.

This kid is the very definintion of a class act.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All