Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Michael Vartan and His Feathered Friends

Michael Vartan and His Feathered Friends

Former Alias star Michael Vartan gets sandwiched between two feathered friends while on break from competing in the Aussie Millions Celebrity Challenge over the weekend in Melbourne, Australia.

Vartan, 39, wore a “Full Tilt Poker” buttondown and anted up in the poker room at Crown Casino.

michael vartan feathered friends 01
michael vartan feathered friends 02
michael vartan feathered friends 03
michael vartan feathered friends 04
michael vartan feathered friends 05
michael vartan feathered friends 06
michael vartan feathered friends 07

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wow! that was something

buckeyegurl @ 01/15/2008 at 1:41 am

I miss Vaughn! Too bad Big Shots is a dud. I want to see Michael Vartan on my TV every week!

HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

A truly great guy and a very sexy one at that. Will always be a fan.

Vanessahudgensofficial65 @ 01/15/2008 at 5:54 am

News pictures video http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

Same feathered ladies, different guy !

Mark philippoussis in this one : http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=72960126&partner=Yahoo&epmid=3

hot man!i love him!

Handsome, funny, sexy, and down to earth – love him!

Watch “big shots” thurdays at 10:00. It’s really good.

Vartanluvr @ 01/15/2008 at 12:54 pm

Thanks Jared for the pic of MV. We don’t get to see enough of him imo! Miss Alias, too bad he couldn’t have found a better show to come back to tv on. Hopefully there will be another show soon!

He is veryyy Hotttt
I love him

Michael marry me pleaseeee!!!!

Mikey is back here in Australia? Cool! I hope he pops up to Sydney to visit us ladies someday.

anonymous @ 01/15/2008 at 8:00 pm

I wonder if he’s seen his ‘friend’ Nicky Whelan while he’s been in town, they were quite friendly when she was in Australia last time and he hooked up with her when she went to the US to further her acting career. She’s such a ho who likes all to get ‘friendly’ with all the visiting US actors and Michael Vartan likes ho’s.

Why would any girl want to marry Michael Vartan, the only thing he can committ to is a different girl every week. He’s not what he seems, if you like to sleep around and have 36DD boobs he’ll give you his phone number. He is 39 and has never married, something ain’t right.

pinkninjafish @ 01/15/2008 at 9:39 pm

thanks JJ for the pic of the lovely michael vartan. Love him. I miss alias :( but i like Big Shots. he’s so beautiful:]

How do you guys know Michael Vartan likes Hos?

Kristina-what do you mean he can’t commit? I’ve never seen him with a girl except for Jennifer Garner?

re: comment #16 & 17

He must be a pretty good actor because everytime I see him in an interview, he seems really nice and always says that he wants a girlfriend.

Kristina, tell us more about Mr. Vartan !

i like michael vartan i love him in never been kissed and big shots
but why dosnt he have girlfriend or a wife

He seems like a very sweet guy to me. You never hear scandal about him, and he doesn’t chase publicity like so many other stars do (in fact, he usually avoids it and usually looks uncomfortable in photos). Down to earth and genuine, not plastic or phony. I would think if he’s still unmarried at his age, maybe it’s just because he never found the right girl and was smart enough not to settle. Personally, I loved him and Jennifer Garner together, but when she cheated on him with Ben Affleck and dumped him after he asked her to marry him, I lost all respect for her. Having said that, none of us was there, we can only speculate because we don’t know everything that happened, and passing judgement on the lives of people we admire from afar is really kind of intrusive…and none of our business. I wish Mr. Vartan well and hope he finds happiness. Lord knows, he deserves it!

what he wants @ 04/26/2008 at 5:07 pm

“I think when you’re young as a man, looks are much more important. All I wanted was, ‘Wow! Look at her when she’s naked! She’s pretty.’ As men get older the looks/personality ratio switches. Now I’m much more interested in a relationship of the mind and, you know, plenty of little things… like the sound of a woman’s voice is much more important to me than it’s ever been before. I’d rather be with someone who’s less attractive, intelligent and sweet than someone who’s a knockout who’s not all that nice. And I’ve never been a supermodel kind of guy. My friends like to call me The Greatest Wingman Of All Time, because while they’re busy talking to the mindless models, I’m talking to their normal-looking friends who I find absolutely adorable and cute and inevitably are the ones with the spunk and the personality and the quirkiness that makes women so attractive and interesting.”

Wow! Is he for real?? No wonder he’s not plastered all over tabloids and pap sites all the time, he’s way too down to earth. What a refreshing take on relationships! He could teach many of his contemporaries (a few spring to mind right away) a thing or two about what’s important in life. I hope he finds what he is looking for–she will be a very lucky lady indeed!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All