Shia LaBeouf is a Mutt

Shia LaBeouf is a Mutt

Here is a new movie still of Shia LaBeouf and Harrison Ford from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull via Comingsoon.net.

Shia LaBeouf plays Indiana Jones’ sidekick named Mutt, according to Wikipedia. Producer Frank Marshall said Shia‘s character is a motorcycle-riding greaser. Though it has been rumored Mutt is Indiana’s son, Spielberg laughed off the idea that “it’s a father-son story. The new Indy movie is about a great quest, an amazing quest—and that’s all I’m gonna say.”

Shia and Harrison are on next month’s cover of Vanity Fair. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull rolls into theaters worldwide on May 22nd. For a bigger pic, CLICK HERE!

shia labeouf mutt 00

A&E

jaj secon ):

love shia! haha now i really wanna see the movie

the_original_nika @ 01/15/2008 at 2:34 pm

I´m gonna faint when I see shia in this movie LOl. Oh Indy, cant wait!

alright…4th

Vanessahudgensofficial69 @ 01/15/2008 at 2:35 pm

New pictures video http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

HE IS TOTALY OVERRATET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT 2 YEARS, HE IS A ALCOHOLIC, A JUNKY AND IN PRISON!!!!!!!

With every little tidbit that comes out about this movie I get more excited. I know there have been comments made about Harrison Ford being a bit long in the tooth to still play Indy but it looks to me like fedora still fits like an old glove. I can’t wait.

he’s not mutt he’s a tiger

Cougar4shia @ 01/15/2008 at 6:11 pm

I will bet he is playing Marion’s son who looks to Indy for help when his mom is kidnapped by the bad guys who are holding her ransom for an artifact that her thought to be dead father (Abner Ravenwood) was involved with.. and that is how a greaser with a motorcycle becomes Indy’s temporary sidekick.. then they reveal DUM DUM DUMMMMM that he is actually their love child..

Too many rumors that they were casting first his daughter (Portman) and then it suddenly became a son.. now Spielberg laughs at the question.. but neither Short Round (a sidekick) nor Sallah(another true friend and sidekick) is prominently features on the cover of the Making of the Indiana Jones series book.. oh no.. just Sean Connery, Harrison Ford and Shia.. gee I wonder why?? (cough cough granfather, father and son..cough cough)

I JUST KNOW IT.. or hope it! Same difference..right?

Ailens de Labeouf @ 01/15/2008 at 6:31 pm

so hot!
i love shia!
he’s so hot!

Shia is such a good actor

he should really stop smoking

Michelle depp @ 01/15/2008 at 7:58 pm

Extremely talented young man…If he keeps his **** together, he will have a very rewarding career in showbiz

shiiaaalahOTTIE. @ 01/26/2008 at 10:55 pm

soo basically I LOVE SHIAAAA.
he is ballinnnn and he is the hottest guy in hollywood.
im totally behind him on everything he does.

goo shia !!

i totally love shia cant wait to see the movie

Stone Manly @ 05/31/2008 at 10:35 pm

Boy this movie blows. BORRRINGG! And there is no way you can buy that Shia could be the product of Harrison Ford and Karen Allen. He looks absolutely nothing like them. What a joke!