Henry Cavill is a Dunhill Delight

Henry Cavill is a Dunhill Delight

British hunk Henry Cavill attends a meet-and-greet as the new face of Dunhill‘s LONDON fragrance at Selfridges on Wednesday in London, England.

The 24-year-old actor has been starring as Henry VIII’s (Johnathan Rhys Meyers) best friend, Charles Brandon, in Showtime’s hit series The Tudors.

The Tudors season 2 premiere airs on Sunday, March 30th.

15+ pictures inside of Henry Cavill shilling for Dunhill

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

oh man i just love england

Thanks Jared for posting on Henry!!!! He just gorgeous…

He is so GORGEOUS! Love him! Thanks so much for posting that!

He was going 2 make a great Bond! I hope he gets it next time.

Gorgeous.

KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/16/2008 at 10:08 am

obviously his poster pic is airbrushed compared to his pics promoting the fragrance, there’s a big difference.

OMG he would make a great bond!! so hot.

the_original_nika @ 01/16/2008 at 10:19 am

HOT!! thats the only guy that can give shia a run for his money :P.

I have no respect for gay actors who won’t come out of the closet. Boo, Henry Cavill!

He’s looking a little chunky. Did he fatten up for a role?

gay, straight or whatever… hes still mega hot

HOT !!!!!!!!!

I loved him in Tudors, and I’m loving him even more ! He’s damn hot !

Hes so hot!!!

To WIlliamT: Unless you actually know him I don’t think you have much basis to say he’s closeted. In any case Henry looks much better than his ken doll poster.

Thanks Jared for posting. I’ve always adored him gay or not i still love him regardless. I hope he gets to be a year for 2008! shoot it already is.

THANK YOU! Henry is so beautiful.

the_boyfriend @ 01/16/2008 at 12:58 pm

oO he’s gay? i’m suddenly interested..or not..i can’t decide if i like his looks or not, i’d have to see him out of a suit or something.

interesting.
t4p!

Yay finally people are noticing Henry! He has been my celeb crush since I saw the Count of Monte Cristo!

miss cerise @ 01/16/2008 at 1:59 pm

He’s very hot!!!

lakjsdlfj @ 01/16/2008 at 2:27 pm

what happened to him?! he used to be much cuter. i thought he was adorable in the count of monte cristo…but now he’s built more like a football player and it’s not great!

he is so hot!!!
hope he does more movies and be more famous this year lol…we can’t find too much about him :///

Yes please.
Don’t change a thing, like him just fine.

yes please! *thud*

i love henry *sigh*

I WENT THERE TODAY. The man does not disappoint I can tell you that. I wish I said something cooler than “that [picture] doesn’t doesnt look like you”. Aahhhh… AND I HATED the fact that most people in the erffing queue didn’t know who the hell he was, where as me and my friend really like his work. :D

Sadly, I agree with #25. He still looks good, though, but before he was breathtaking! I think it’s also partly the haircut. I thought he had grown it out longer for season 2.

duchiekat @ 01/16/2008 at 9:32 pm

Oh, the hotness that is henry cavill

Anyone who thinks that Henry Cavill was hotter in The Count of Monte Cristo than he is now must be very, VERY young. He looked like a little boy in TCOMC! He’s 24 now and looks like the MAN he is.

lady love @ 01/17/2008 at 6:17 pm

Just for the record, Henry Cavill is not gay. He gets better looking as he gets older and looks like a man now. The best thing about him is that he is as nice as he is good looking. GO HENRY!

Even fully clothed he looks amazing.

first of all who looks at whether a photo has been airbrushed. second of all he aint gay coz he visits me in my dreams every night and thirdly if he was gay it would probably be about right coz all gorgeous men are gay!! teases!!

he is so sexy and he is so well erm.. preportioned. YUM!! (unfortunatly not commenting on lower frontal)

He looks gorgeous in the suit ,

Lets get one thing straight Henry is not gay just because he is not out with any girls dose not mean he is gay. I thought he was suppose to be dating the actress who plays Anne Boleyn and he does not act like he is gay someone can tell if someone else is gay and Henry is not. Anyway I am glad he is doing an advert so we will be seeing a lot more of Henry and I am glad.

sorry, he’s gay

he is very handsome yes sir

he is very handsome yes sir

Guys..,

i found the Henry’s ad for Dunhill in HQ for free…. click here

He definitely IS gay. I sat near him on a flight once, and he was checking out guys and didn’t bother with any of the women. NO doubt.