Thu, 17 January 2008 at 1:21 pm
Courteney Cox Drops in on Disneyland
- The Cox-Arquettes bring happy faces to happiest places
- Sienna Miller is being blamed for breaking up Sean Penn and Robin Wright
- Tom Cruise wanted Jennifer Garner
- Everyone thinks Lindsay was a hit on the red carpet
- Kristin Cavallari in brilliant blue
- Britney Spears won’t commit suicide
- Derek Jeteris launching his sports drink.
- Clay Aiken is the Leprechaun King
- Learn to dress like Kate Hudson
- Merona for Target: Skirts and more
- Brad Renfro freaked over River Phoenix photo
- Britney doesn’t want another baby (thankfully)
- Dude breaks ten bats with his foot. Really.
- Warner Bros. has put Justice League on an indefinite hold.
- Prosecutors have dropped a drug charge against Married With Children star David Faustino since he has successfully completed a drug treatment program in California.
- Marion Jones said on Oprah yesterday that she has no regrets about coming clean about her steroid use. “I truly think a person’s character is determined by their admission of their mistakes and beyond that, what they do about it,” she said via video feed.
- A portrait of Stephen Colbert was hung Wednesday at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery in Washington for a six-week showing in what the museum considers an “appropriate place” – right between the bathrooms near the “America’s Presidents” exhibit. Museum officials stress it’s only temporary. “We agreed to go along with the joke and hang it for a short time in between the bathrooms,” said museum spokeswoman Bethany Bentley.
Just Jared on Facebook