When Star Trek Meets Cloverfield

When Star Trek Meets Cloverfield

J.J. Abrams brought out the entire cast for his upcoming Star Trek film for the premiere of Cloverfield held at the Paramount Studios Lot on Wednesday in Los Angeles. (Abrams produced Cloverfield and directed Star Trek.)

Among the young Enterprise crewmembers there: Chris Pine (Kirk), Zoe Saldana (Uhura), Zachary Quinto (Spock), Karl Urban (McCoy), John Cho (Sulu) and Anton Yelchin (Chekov).

Cloverfield opens this Friday while the Star Trek film opens this Christmas in space, the final frontier.

20+ pictures inside of the Star Trek cast at the Cloverfield premiere…

star trek cloverfield 01
star trek cloverfield 16
star trek cloverfield 17
star trek cloverfield 18
star trek cloverfield 19
star trek cloverfield 20

Photos: Michael Buckner/Kevin Winter/Getty, Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
Posted to: Anton Yelchin, Chris Pine, John Cho, Karl Urban, Star Trek, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

who cares abotu star trek

......... @ 01/17/2008 at 9:55 am

So let me get this straight due to this stupid monster-attacks-New York crap…..there are no actual known actors in it. So he pimps his other movie at his movie…..man now I really don’t want to see this crap. Star Trek prequel movie for sure, but not this lame Snakes On A Plane 2.0 movie…..

Beam me up Scotti! : )

poodle puddle @ 01/17/2008 at 10:07 am

This movie is gonna SUCK!!!

Vanessahudgensofficial69 @ 01/17/2008 at 10:29 am

New video pictures http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

Chris Pine has such bad skin! :(

Hehehe, everytime i see Zachary Quinto, i think “PLEASE DON’T KILL ME, SYLAR!!!” ^^

flirtlikecrazy @ 01/17/2008 at 10:53 am

#4: Nien, I know Mike Vogel in it; plus Michael Stahl-David, the male lead, is a real hottie. Nevertheless, you cannot argue that the team did a superb job about promotion- for covering everything up to arise movie-goers’ curiosity and interests; and above all these- regardless whoever in it, its selling the production under JJ Abrams.

ZOE looks pretty

Anton Yelchin looks hot!!!!

Zoe Saldana looks good she was amazing in the movie “Haven” with the handsome Orlando Bloom I will see this movie only for her.

Yippy!!!! Star Trek………another movie to look forward too…….

Cannot wait :) :) :) :)

I’m sorry but this movie has far too much marketing for it to fail, and it’s getting good reviews.

WHERE IS ERIC BANA???

Why does this Zachary Quinto almost never smile?!

Roberta I am with you! Why was Eric Bana not there. Just Jared any info on this…….

Eric Bana wasn’t there so I don’t really care.

WHERE IS NERO (THE VILLAIN)… ERIC BANA???

Eric Bana+Zoe Saldana I can’t wait to see this.

Quinto is still in the mindset of Spock. And Spock almost never truly smiles. Like 5 times ever. I can’t WAIT for this movie!!!

mrs. urban @ 01/17/2008 at 5:27 pm

eee! i’m happy to see karl in attendence. where IS eric, i agree!

Just “got” this…

Kirk = Cyclops
Uhura = Storm
McCoy = Banshee
Chekov = Colossus
Sulu = Sunfire
Spock = Nightcrawler (“alien” with pointy ears)

I cannnot wait until the Star Trek film.
Zachary Quinto as Spock, it sounds great!
He is my favourite actor:)

I’ll see it just to see Zachary. I don’t even like Star Trek but maybe it was because the cast always looked like my dad/grandpa? With a younger cast I may enjoy it.. maybe.

yay! suuper duuuper excited!

I’ve always been a Star Trek fan, but what’s going to make this a movie to see is not actually a what but a who “Karl Urban”…..ummmmmm can’t wait!

hi zach is wearing those glasses because of his eyebrows

More Karl urban!!!! @ 04/08/2009 at 4:59 pm

Please post more pics of Karl Urban!!!

Aaaaahhh,, I love Zachary Quinto!
I’m defo going to see the film, but only for him!
I keep thinking of Sylar when I see him =) and his cute-killer-confused smile, <3
x