Erykah Badu and Frou Frou Together

Erykah Badu and Frou Frou Together

Grammy Award winning singer Erykah Badu arrives in the Caribbean on Thursday sporting a ‘fro(u).

After all, could you really see Erykah layin’ down tracks with the English electronica duo?

Erykah is being featured along with LL Cool J at Recognize! Hip-Hop and Contemporary Portraiture, the first exhibition at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery to examine the influence of the Hip-Hop music and style on American culture. The exhibit will open on Feb. 8 and run through Oct. 26.

erykah badu fro 01
erykah badu fro 02
erykah badu fro 03
erykah badu fro 04
erykah badu fro 05

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Erykah Badu

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not cool. Why mention Frou Frou when the article has nothing to do with them? Ugh. Got my hopes up for NOTHING!

WOW! Is that her real hair????

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/18/2008 at 10:32 pm

this bish is an embarrassment to all black people.

here is a woman who loves herself… is herself. bravo!!

Crack is Wack..and this PRoves It…!!!

Oh wow justjared.com censors now? So because I voiced my opinion on the title of this article not being cute/clever my comment gets deleted? Whoa… way to be an honest blog. Sorry should leave mindless comments about how much I love Angelina Jolie and her kids?

I still stand by my comment why mention Frou Frou when the article has nothing to do with the musical group at all?

oh and frou frou is pronounced fru fru not fro fro… so once again it all makes no sense to me.

imagine if you are in the cimena and she is sitting infront of you

Erykah, you neeeeeeed to get that under control

wow she looks retarded i can never see a girl with a afro

I just hope someone gave her shears for her head of wool..baaaa..

Ali @ 01/18/2008 at 10:33 pm
here is a woman who loves herself… is herself. bravo!!

can she go love herself elsewhere ,out of the publics view ,
that fro is frightening ugly…and looks dirty..

I think you clearly tell it’s a wig……..who cares. What matters is the music!!!! This lady can’t do no wrong in my book. Honey is great single. Looking forward to her dropping that new cd.

Orange Clockwork @ 01/18/2008 at 10:52 pm

What a silly pun for an article that has nothing to do with Frou Frou.

ughhhh stop posting unnescessary post, she’s hiddddddddddddddeous. my eyes are burningg.

she’s cute but the fro is a bit much

she’s cute! i like this quirky style.

She needs to plait that stuff down so that it HANGS instead of claws at you—and yes, it IS her hair

see i think that’s cute on her :-[

she’s like the only celebrity who looks happy and willing to take some pictures for the paparazzi haha…….I like her whole look, she looks good :)

jojobeanpie @ 01/19/2008 at 3:27 am

Forget the hair for just a minute, don’t you think it’s a bit weird to wear just the frames with the lenses popped out?

zacquisha @ 01/19/2008 at 3:53 am

she look like a clown

Montrealboy @ 01/19/2008 at 4:06 am

her fro needs more volume…MOAR VOLUME!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All