Orion Noth: Chris Noth's Baby Boy

Orion Noth: Chris Noth's Baby Boy

Mr. Big is now a Big Daddy!

Sex and the City star Chris Noth‘s longtime girlfriend Tara Wilson gave birth to a baby boy on Friday.

Orion Christopher Noth was born in Los Angeles and weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz.

“I am happy to confirm that Chris Noth and Tara Wilson are the proud parents of a happy and healthy baby boy,” Noth‘s rep said in a statement.

Noth and Wilson met while she was working at his New York bar, the Cutting Room.

Congrats to the new proud parents!

orion noth chris noth 01
orion noth chris noth 02
orion noth chris noth 03
orion noth chris noth 04
orion noth chris noth 05
orion noth chris noth 06
orion noth chris noth 07
orion noth chris noth 08

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Congrats to the new parents!

Shango_Hispanico @ 01/20/2008 at 1:03 pm

She looked a bit chunky in the nose there.. lol

Congrats to the baby with the worst name.. Orion?? You know they will be teasing that kid calling him oreo.. Sad but true..

valentinahilton @ 01/20/2008 at 1:08 pm

dang. so handsome and he married his maidz?

dkeolight @ 01/20/2008 at 1:11 pm

That was a ridiculous comment to make Shango_Hispanico. Can her nose be full due to that fact that she is clearly a woman of ethnic background? I don’t think no one is laughing to that but you.

And about the name…This is 2008, only a closeminded individual such as yourself would even mention the world Oreo.

#14 – does being stupid come that easily to you?

Sorry – I meant # 4 – NOT 14; anyway, you’re stupid

cute couple.

didn’t know he had an African-American woman! I’d never guess!

Chris NORTH, not ‘Noth’!

She was an absolute stunner up until teh pregnancy. A true beauty. This happens to women during pregnancy – I am sure she will get back in shape. Sh eis , I think, African-American and possibley Asian – not sure.

Who ****ing cared what race she is. No one is going to call her oreo #4. I don’t know what generation and what racist region you’re from.

Good for them both.

Hope it looks like him

cosign with #14

Congrats to them. I hope they have a good nickname

Shango_Hispanico @ 01/20/2008 at 1:03 pm

You’re Hispanic, right?

Just goes to show, ignorance and stupidity come in all sizes and colors.

Anyway, congratulations to the proud parents. The baby should be beautiful.

SweetykaT @ 01/20/2008 at 3:33 pm

To Valentina; #4:

You’re a ******* racist. And an ignorant biggot. I pray to God that you are sterile so that you won’t have any children to whom to teach your hate. I’m so sick and tired of people like you taking up space on this planet.

I’m going to pray for you and your kids, if they are so unlucky to have you as a parent.

**valentinahilton @ 01/20/2008 at 1:08 pm dang. so handsome and he married his maidz? **

Um, where did you read that she was his maid? where is it quoted? or is ignorance in your nature as well? as long as there are folks like YOU around, there wil continue to be division in the nation; peace will only be possible once you’re educated or irradicated.

To Valentina; #4:

Thank you for saying this.

Chris dated Beverly Johnson a beautiful African American model for years. Somewhere around the time of the OJ mess she accused him of abuse. He was not charged. They broke up. Peace

anonymous @ 01/20/2008 at 4:23 pm

I googled her and saw some pics of her prior to pregnancy and I think she’s good-looking. Also, she’s a small-time actress.

caliblonde @ 01/20/2008 at 4:31 pm

Congrats to the new parents and about the oreo comments thats just sad, this baby will not be the 1 st black and white baby and he definately wont be the last, ignorance is such a horrible illness

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All