Rachel Bilson: Hair Well Done

Rachel Bilson: Hair Well Done

Rachel Bilson takes a trip to the Chroma Studio in Hollywood to get her hair done on Saturday.

Her upcoming film Jumper, costarring Hayden Christensen, opens in theaters the country on V-Day.

Leather jacket from French line, Ba&sh, and tasseled bag by her designer pal Zac Posen.

20+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson‘s hair well done…

rachel bilson hair 01

GOOD JOB JARED

ZZZZZ…..YOU JUST PUT ME TO SLEEP ON SOME WASTE LESS F**K

BAD GIRL---- @ 01/20/2008 at 9:14 pm

zzzzz im sleeping

I love Rachel’s hair.
God she is so pretty.
I wish her and Adam would get back together.
Lol Rachel and Adam and Hayden and Teresa would be much better.

LOVEEEE her.

Jared, please give us more Rachel ..also give us One Tree Hill actors like James Lafferty..

I love her hair,she is looking F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!

No wonder Hayden christensen likes her.look at her!

Im sure he can’t wait to get back into town to hit that

@ 2&3-you’re just jealous! Hayden fan perhaps.

i dont really liker her hair this way… sorry

I’d like to see her pull of other hairstyles. I haven’t seen her with short hair.

OMG Rachel Bilson had her hair done! What exciting news! And she’s wearing a different outfit(as usual)! A star of this magnitude deserves this OVERexposure!

Breathtaking developments! I can’t wait to find out what happens next! Will she get her nails done? Which salon will she go to? Will she have her pants altered? Will she have her shoes shined? What will she wear next? Which pap will take her picture?
The suspense is killing meeeee.

^ lol

anyways i think rachel looks better with darker hair

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/20/2008 at 10:16 pm

@ Irishdreams,
You are so right. Now she got her hair done today?? It still looks like Sh*t!!!
@ Essie,
I agree. Her hair is too light. I loved it dark brown or black. Back in the OC days. It looked so striking and pretty. Now her hair style just resembles a pre-teen! WTF???? YUCKY!!!

I love Zac Posen.

Otherwise, this was a boring post, but I’m glad I got to see that purse.

And darker does look better. The color does nothing for her. It’s very everyday.

Irishdreams @ 01/20/2008 at 10:27 pm

God I must be clairvoyant..I did say on her donut thread that this had to be the one shot of her not yet shown..Let’s see working out at the gym..was my other one..OR..running to the restroom. do we have to see her maybe going Pee…God this is pathedic actually I should say her and her agent are..if they feel the only way this woman can get the peoples attention is by selling her to the paparazzi..how sad that truly is..she can’t be famous now for anything but how she spends her day shopping, nails and hair and gasing up her car..or my fav passport photo taken..

michelle depp @ 01/20/2008 at 10:28 pm

This is the kind of girl that teens should look up to….

I said again… GET A JOB YOU DESPICABLE SLAG!

Im a Rachel fan but… her hair looks awful LMAO!
Seriously looks like they blow dried it too much.

ADAM AND RACHEL FOREVER!!!

RB is surely getting to be one of the ultimate “media whores” in town. She’s one of those desperate celeb that call up the paparazzi to tell them where she is at all times & probably what she’ll be wearing too. Ever notice how she NEVER gets pissed off or get angry with them, she even caught smiling at them most of the time. Just go figure!

is this rachel’s sister?!

she look JUST like her :]

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/20/2008 at 11:53 pm

Okay! I’m not a Rachel fan but I’m giving her much needed advice. Cut your hair. You are too short for that long hair. A least cut 3 inches off to make it healthy again and darken it. It looked so much better black. Honey!! Your are not Angelina Jolie okay??! She needs to stop prentending she is Angelina!! I think this is the look she is going for and it’s not working babe! YUCKY!!!

There’s no denying she likes the attention, unless she really is that great of an actress she wants to be.

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/21/2008 at 12:18 am

@ Kroq,
She’s not a great actress. This crap just prooves it. Do you see Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johannson, Keira Knightly, Kristen Dunst or Christina Ricci in JJ everyday or almost everyday? Natalie Portman or the others I named do not need media attention b/c they are working and do have good movies under their belt!

Schweeeee! Everytime I see a pictue of uber-cutie, Rachel, I’s is happy!

She is totally & obviously STAGING all these photo opps. just to put herself out there coz she thought she’ll boost her goner career aside from doing some hooking up on the side.
It was like she’ll get up in the morning, wear those fancy clothes that she just bought yesterday, put some make up on, call on her tipped paparazzi & inform them where she’ll be heading and then she’ll get out of her house. And that how RB’s life after OC… just BUMMING around!

voice of reason @ 01/21/2008 at 12:42 am

Guess someone is upset- felling a bit of pressure Raven etc or maybe I should use your new name L.

Who wears something like that just to have her hair done?
Compare her clothes with what Witherspoon and Heigl are wearing on a regular day.

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/21/2008 at 12:59 am

@ VOR or SPIDER,
Me upset!! ROTFLMAO!!! Are you kidding me??? I think your the one upset Spider b/c you can’t have Rachel for yourself sweet’s!!! LOL!

Oh you like my name!! Laureen is the queen of mean!!! Bring it on you FREAK!!!

Is Laureen also the queen of IMMATURE or CAN’T GET A LIFE?
I mean seriously: “Laureen is the queen of mean!!! Bring it on you FREAK!!!”

God that sounds so cheesy & lame LMAO! Jeez! Couldn’t you think of a better line?

Smilehexe @ 01/21/2008 at 1:21 am

So here’s another suggestion where she could be seen at: At the shrink. In my imagination this could happen like this:
“Hello Doc, I’m Rachel. I’m trying desperately to become famous, but no matter what media stunt I try, it doesn’t work properly. Nobody wants to hire me. I’ve lost my last piece of pride. What am I doing wrong? Can you please help me?” :lol:

This broad is soo hungry for fame and publicity and she is NOT worth it. She’s a “bore, a ***** and a snore”. I can’t wait for her so-called career to go down in the dumps so that she will go away fast as “obscurity” is waiting for her too long already!

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/21/2008 at 1:53 am

@ VOR, Spider and now Daniela,
OMG?? How many socks are you exactly?? What would your response be to a phychotic schizophrenia nutter like Spider AKA VOR on board? Okay Daniela your answer would be??? Come on?? You think your so brilliant and all?? Let’s hear you come up with something better then bitchy Laureen!! Go on!!

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/21/2008 at 2:05 am

@ Smilehexe,
Good one girl!! Another one. Her going out to get a palm reader. They are quite plentiful in L.A. Rachel would say, “Gee?? What will my future be??” The palm reader can’t say squat and ask’s for another $25.00 bucks!! LOL!!!

@ # 29

Had a good laugh at that but then I could agree much…
Her utter desperation of media antics badly needs MEDICAL ATTENTION!

ocsethummer @ 01/21/2008 at 3:46 am

She is wearing the H necklace!

I am looking 4ward to seeing Jumper, the trailer looks nice. http://arabaquarius.blogspot.com/

Jeeez, this blog is awfully pathetic by posting another sets of pics but just the same updates…
And by just looking at her and what she just do, it’s crystal clear that there was a serious DEFICIENCY of real talent & great looks in Hollywood nowadays!

she is great
love her

I always knew RB was short, but seeing how tiny she is in the doorway of her car proves she’s a “freaking elf”!
But at least now I know I can fit her into a “duffel bug”!

I think she’s WELL APT for this one…

SHORT PEOPLE GOT NO REASON

Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason
To live
They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin’ great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet
Well, I don’t want no Short People
Don’t want no Short People
Don’t want no Short People
Round here
Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It’s A Wonderful World)
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love
They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick ‘em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin’ peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They’re gonna get you every time
Well, I don’t want no Short People
Don’t want no Short People
Don’t want no Short People
‘Round here

She’s very nice !
More pics pf her …

Rachel is beautiful and so cute!!

I love Rachel

She is pretty. But I prefer to view those photos which have been uploaded to richromances.com. That is a site for beautiful people.

Did you people forget how Jared has said your just adding to her attention seeking.Why do keep coming back to these threads.Your all so pathetic!

what the **** is the problem of the people in this thread? i have never seen rachel get so much blacklash anywhere else. and some of you are so ridiculous. “she’s trying to look like angelina”? pleasee.

Those few people who come on here doing that are Hayden Christensen fans who are soooooooo jealous of Rachel they cant deal with it.Those people need to stay out of these threads and stop their nonsense.

@Mindy
You should maybe not call other people “pathetic” if you add two posts yourself, just for the purpose of being hateful. And pathetic is that you believed that this person claiming to be Jared could be the real one leading this board, as this is simply ridiculous. If the “real” Jared would want these gossip about R.B. to stop he/she would not SET the “news”. ;-) Think about this.
And this “real” Jared would tell people to post and post and post, as he/she has obviously a good living of all this nonsense over here, plus the money he/she surely gets from the agents of or Bilson herself. :lol:

she looks greaaaaaat!!!

I wonder how much money Jared get for posting Rachel Entries all the time …

RACHEL BILSON’s SO PRETTY!

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/21/2008 at 12:05 pm

She is wearing the “H” necklace once again. She did say in GQ that it was indeed for her little sister Hattie and she loved hashbrown’s. As media horny as Rachel is she will be sporting this “H” necklace more then ever!! Funny! She could not brag it was from Hayden!! BOOO HOOO!!! LOL! That must have been tough on her since, she loves the media lime light so much.

i love her :) and i like it

i am so getting my hair just like hers

LMAO! Nice Laureen…and how long did it take you to look up “schizophrenia” in the dictionary for an attempt at a “smart comeback”?

Laureen's b*tch!! @ 01/21/2008 at 2:12 pm

@ Daniela,
Yeah!! It took you what 24 hours or so to come back @ me?? Who is the ignoramous here?!!!

omg soooo pretty! but prefer the darker hair
Rachel sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racheltwin @ 01/21/2008 at 2:43 pm

Haters go away!! you are soo jealous!Rachel is NO media**** rachel you are a sweetheart and a really nice person. she is simply herself so she has decency opposite the paparazzis!! Let Rachel be Rachel *love ya*

racheltwin @ 01/21/2008 at 2:45 pm

btw LOVE THE OUTFIT

I think the point Jared was making on that other thread was that he is going to continue to post articles about Rachel as long as the traffic warrants it. He’s doesn’t care whether the posts are positive or negative. He just knows that you girls can’t resist posting in a Bison thread, which means more dollars for him. And keep in mind that he has a hit counter for every page on this site. And as a webmaster myself I can tell you that for every post on a blog, there are at least 100 people viewing that are NOT posting. And as long as the conversation continues, those people will continue to return to view additional posts. Its a webmaster’s wet dream.

So I agree with Smilehexe that as long as people continue to post in these RB threads, he’s going to continue to keep her at the top of his list and make a good living doing so.

Who is this chick? Never heard of her.

She has to come up with some viable excuse to Hayden and others as to why she is being followed everyday so she had her paid photographer leave a card on her SUV so she can tell people she has an ‘admirer’ and that the reason she is being followed everyday is because the pap has a little ickle wickle crushy poo on her!

Admirer or not she STILL posed for that SUV pic of her massaging Hayden’s forehead. Now she stages this Chroma hair studio encounter with a stupid greeting card and her VERY BADLY acting all ‘flattered’ (totally phony facial expressions) like I would be totally pist off if I had a pap following me and leaving cards on my truck, I would just throw it on the ground like an advertising flyer…oh, UNLESS I LIKED being followed by the paps and needed to come up with an alibi to my ‘boyfriend’ as to why I was being stalked so he would not think I was arranging it. Too transparent! She is an idiot if she thinks Hayden would be jealous of some sleazy pap, he would be thrilled most likely”Thank God she’s someone else’s problem now!” LOL

This woman is really beneath contempt! Is there no low she will stoop to? Does she think we all can’t see right through her antics? She must really be deluded if she thinks she can explain away her photo opps stunts with stupid card planted on her SUV. Man, I’m always one step ahead of the girl, she just can’t fool me!

VOR-Spider,
This is Laureen again!! I’m getting tired of going by my first name and you don’t go by yours anyway you hypocrite!

I may swear and it may come across like trailer trashy talk to you but, welcome to the real world. Everyone swears. Even Rachel does. She said, “Sh*t and F*cking” in both her Playboy interview and GQ! I actually liked that about Rachel. She did not hide the fact that she does swear from time to time. So! Right on w/ that Rachel! I wish she was more real in other way’s however! Cough! Cough! Cough!

My hubby adores me and swears right along with me!! We are a happy bunch unlike, you that is angry and miserable and has to keep coming in and annoying people!! Keep with the subject Spider!! This thread is on RACHEL BILSON! Please focus on her and not me.

Now Spider. You go on back to doing your homework since you sound and act like your in grade school still. I mean your childish and catty attemps to keep this cat fight up is now looking silly and stupid! You must see that by now. Oh! I forgot. You are pretty dense!

@ Kim,
I was thinking the same thing!
BRAVO! That card was totally staged on Rachel’s SUV. God! Rachel really must be desperate you think??

Is the weather in California so cold??? I mean she’s wearing leather jacket, boots and probably long sleeve shirt!!!
Does she really need to wear that clothes???

Irishdreams @ 01/21/2008 at 7:39 pm

TO me I wish Hayden would work with a leading lady who is his equal and not some B rated actress who has to stoop to press attention to get herself sold. Thus far this movie and the last one along with VT the ladies were not his equal in the movies..you can make a good movie, great stories but, if you don’ t have a great cast even the best actor (who in my eyes is Sam and Hayden not sure about Jamie Bell yet don’t know his work) can’t sell the movie with all the hype they do for it..They want to push this out during super Bowl not many men like the Hayden enough to want to run out and see him, but if you put Natalie Portman in My Blueberry nights showing Natalie in a low cut blouse and nice chest..who do you really think the men will want to see..A guy jumping around or a sexy lady..

How I really wish that RB would be caught up doing any of those antics of Paris, Britney or Lindsay so that at least she can WARRANT all these media hyping that she’s been doing lately.
And when that time comes, she won’t probably have those paid paps. anymore but they’ll do it for FREE this time around…

AS EVERYTHING DO COME AND GO, THIS “GNOMISH CRAP” SHALL PASS TOO. I cant wait for that to happen soon!!!

you guys are aware that she does not want to go away. all b/c she craves to have all the attention! what a waste! rachel needs to go and shop and gust star on sticoms and leave the serious acting to the A listers.oh and eat doughnuts and hashbrowns.:)

@ Nove Lee,
I know with my post I will catch hell for it. Oh well. Here it goes!

@ Joon, OMG!! You said it!! I hope soon too this gnomishshit soon shall too pass!! YUCKY!!

I saw the card given by Flynet to Rachel on RachelB-France.com. There is an actual video take on it! It was sooo obvious and fake like Rachel is being stalked by an admirer! Yeah!! An admirer my azz!!! This media stunt was labeled with so much cheese it staannnk to high heaven!! YUCKY!

@scorpio
do i hear a dito on the gnome to make like a tree and leave soon? i sure f*cking do. the card thing is as cheesey as they come. oh did i cuss? oh someone might get offended if i did. well let me say that i have a potty mouth . that is the way iam!! so there is not a f*cking thing i can do bout it so if anyone does not like it don’t read got it. it is everone ‘s right let off steam and it is what it makes us the way we are . so no one should not tell someone not to cuss. nuff said.

@ Nove Lee,
I f*cking second that f*cking sh*t!! Enough f*cking said about the gnome f*cking master!! I’m f*cking going to bed.

If, f*cking peeps don’t like f*cking swearing then they need to just f*cking go away! F*cking enough said!! F*ck it with this f*cking sh*t!

@scorpio
you have a f*cking good night and sleep night. don’t let the f*cking bugs bite. enough sh*t bout the f*cking gnome already this trainwreck is getting to f*cking old. nuff f*cking said!! so take that you virgin ears. you know who you f*cking are. tootles!!

Songbird6282 @ 01/22/2008 at 3:30 am

I have never once commented on any kind of gossip blog, but I have decided to finally delurk. As a 25 year old female who loves reading these boards, I have to say one thing:

You people are sad and pathetic. Acting like catty, jealous children. What did this girl ever do to deserve this. Because she’s close with Hayden? Newsflash, he will never date you, let alone know you!!!! And even if he did, why would he ever date girls like you. You’re cruel and immature!!!

This girl has ten times the comments that anyone else does on this board. All by like 4 of you gossiping back and forth. You’re all so obvious, and it’s quite sad.

Here’s an idea let this girl live her life, and you live yours. Get off the pc, go out into the real world, and maybe look for a man who you have an ounce of a chance with! And if you aren’t single how about focusing on the guy your actually with!!

I don’t know much about this girl, but what is she guilty of exactly? She’s not flashing her crotch to the world, she’s not getting DUI’s, and she’s not coming across like a spoiled diva! She seems quite normal to me, save for her impossibly expensive wardrobe. I say save the contempt for the horrible “hollywood” starlets who actually deserve it!

You think because your behind a computer screen that you can get away with saying such awful things. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I know Hayden would be. He couldn’t possibly want fans like you!

That is all.

@ # 73

And there goes those “gullible” fanatics of hers to the rescue!
If this “media megalomaniac” would pull out all her resources for any obtuse photo opps. to be in the headlines, it wont be that “far-fetched” too if she would hired a certain number of blog workers that do nothing but to haunt those naysayers blogs, do some damage control and refute negative information about her.
That’s their job, also “pathetic” as it is, they live their lives doing damage control for celebs that don’t want the “truth” out about them. As it awfully looks like that Bilson is one celeb who’s extremely concerned “only” about maintaining her so-called awesome image and her perception of being paparazzi magnet even on such an “empty credits”!
That’s all too…

These people who are coming on here with jealous and childish behavior are older women in their late 20s and 30s and even 40s.You never would know it by their actions would you? To the few that are doing it and you know who you are its time to start acting your age and stop making fools out of yourselves.

@ Mindy,
ROTFLMAO!!! Rachel is acatually now considered in her late 20′s! What are you?? Only 13??? LOL! You and #73 are your typical gullibles as Sloan say’s!

go to hell rachel haters! rachel you are the best awww she’s too cute! I went the same day to a hair salon :)

Irishdreams Is Rachel using Hayden to get attention?

greatttttttttttttttttttttttt sweetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i realy like her hair she’s fabulousssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I like what I see…

RACHEL BILSON SUCKS SHE SHOULD GO SCREW HERSELF THAT
**** HAHAHAHAHA

nah im just joshing ya she’s alright

avalon-lily.xxx @ 06/22/2008 at 11:51 pm

i am so sick of negative comments theres no need for it.
i personally love her but even if i didnt (what a crazy thought) i wouldnt post stupid stuff like ”she’s a dog” and allsorts of negative stuff because its so silly.

but she is not a dog, she is gorgeous and these pics proove it.

***.