Dita Von Teese Slips Us the Tongue

Dita Von Teese Slips Us the Tongue

Dita Von Teese (in JPG) sticks out her tongue as she arrives for the Jean-Paul Gaultier fashion show, as part of Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring-Summer 2008 on Wednesday in Paris, France.

Later on in the day, the 35-year-old burlesque beauty attended the Elie Saab show (red dress).

Dita is the first celebrity designer to work with Wonderbra. The collection launches in September.

10+ pictures inside of Dita Von Teese slipping us the tongue…

dita von teese tongue 01
dita von teese tongue 02
dita von teese tongue 03
dita von teese tongue 04
dita von teese tongue 05
dita von teese tongue 06
dita von teese tongue 07
dita von teese tongue 08
dita von teese tongue 09
dita von teese tongue 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

nice,but don’t like her

shes purtyyyy

She’s so cool. wish you had more pics of her.

hehehhehe!

CRACK IS WACK @ 01/23/2008 at 3:24 pm

SHE’S A FREAK BUT A BEAUTIFUL ONE!

gypsy marie @ 01/23/2008 at 3:24 pm

forgive me as i’m in an extremely cynical mood today, but enough already with your “theme” dita! grow up! this isn’t a movie from the 30′s. it’s real life!

# 31 oh @ 01/23/2008 at 3:07 pm Dita Von Teese is really a stripper( burlesque)?
2. a theatrical entertainment ;skits songs, dances, and frequently striptease acts.
She strips na.ke.d in front of strange men for $$$ she’s a stripper.
_________________________________
So TRue what a hoe.

This is da 20th cetury @ 01/23/2008 at 3:28 pm

Granny in drag ewwwww, get some sun ms.thang.
more plastic surgery is so needed.

This is a nice change from Katie Holmes. She looks really beautiful in the large photos.

It’s Fashion Week. You’re going to see lots of Dita, Posh, etc….
Love the red on her!

I think the dress is a bit too long but I do love the colour….

anyone notice Jean-Paul Gaultier was mis-spelled, without the r on the end.. lol..

white dove @ 01/23/2008 at 3:32 pm

hmmm….I’ll give her credit — she’s not afraid to be different.

What club is she appearing in I could bring my great grand dad??

SPICEBABY @ 01/23/2008 at 3:34 pm

LOVE DITA BUT WHERE’S POSH?

#13 – Agreed. I am so TIRED of always seeing Katie Holmes and the High School Musical gang.

she's gross @ 01/23/2008 at 3:41 pm

Shortly before getting married the brunette said: “I’m into bon*dage.
She also admitted “dabbling” in the sort of ero*tic –
a*sph*yxiation* that cost INXS singer Michael Hutchence his life in 1997.

I love women in red. ;-)

Beautiful as usual!