Eva Longoria's Valentine's Day Plans

Eva Longoria's Valentine's Day Plans

Eva Longoria (in Alberta Ferretti) greets fans and signs autographs as she leaves Claridges Hotel in London on Wednesday.

Earlier in the day, Eva created a five-person human chain, locking arms with three of her girlfriends and celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves.

And the buzz around the Internets is that Eva is psyched for Valentine’s Day. She said, “Tony has something planned for Valentine’s Day. He has told me not to do anything. We have vowed not to give each other presents, but we might do something, like a romantic dinner. I have a good husband – he got me Christian Louboutin shoes and a diamond tennis bracelet for Christmas.”

Added Eva, “Tony and I are fine diners. I cook a lot, especially out of French cookbooks. We like to eat, to be at home, and be really homey and domestic. My motto is that if you can read, you can cook. I can do any recipe.”

20+ pictures inside of Eva Longoria lovin’ it in London…

eva longoria valentines day 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
!?!Queen12!?! @ 01/23/2008 at 4:07 pm

cool |

She looks like crap, she has a seiously fake tan and is looking a bit anorexic. Ugh, does anyone care about her anyway?

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL NOBODY IS SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE SHE!!! OMG
THIS IS NOT NORMAL

ssshhI_baby @ 01/23/2008 at 4:11 pm

talking about OVERRATED!!

hypocrite @ 01/23/2008 at 4:11 pm

Becca,

I agree. She was the epitome of “sex on legs” when Desperate Housewives first started, but she has been going to the dogs ever since. What is happening to her!

SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THIS WORLD!!!!!

i like the haircut. she`s pretty but you can see that she has to work a lot to look like this. it isn`t normal.

Mediterranean @ 01/23/2008 at 4:30 pm

Why has she started to get on my nerves, lately? I can’t point out…

the shiznack @ 01/23/2008 at 4:42 pm

has n e one seen the recent pics of her from gossip girls – she has back acne gross

I got you @ 01/23/2008 at 4:50 pm

cheating husbby. hahaha when you are older than the your man this usually happens because heintended to look to a younger like david beckhams did.Plus she what 8 years older than him?

Oh Eva, you’re such an innovator *rolls eyes* You are ABLE to cook, but it doesn’t mean it’s GOOD.

She so wants to be portrayed as so much more of a Hollywood star than she really is. People just want to f*** you hunny because you have the least amount of wrinkles on Desperate Housewives.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/23/2008 at 4:59 pm

boooo. ug, famewhor’e

love the all black

I love celebs that like to enlight us with their mottos … what a life! Is she like 4 feet?

She has a good husband because he bought her a diamond tennis bracelet and Christian Louboutin shoes for Christmas? That’s her criteria, eh? I guess they didn’t marry for depth.

you know hes smacking it around with different women. he has to. this bi*tch is just in rosy denial. i feel sorry for him having to pretend he enjoys sleeping with that thing cos it looks like a man.
it must feel like prison rape for him everyday. spare a thought.

#16, mamacita, that’s exactly what I thought too. “I love him because he buys me stuff! Hehe!”

Overly-tanned bimbo.

Eva will expire for Tony @ 01/23/2008 at 6:29 pm

You’re still not gonna keep him Eva. He’s an NBA player, and as soon as you start to dry up, it’s over, dear.

love her white dress and the black boots she looks great
LIKE HER

she knows he cheats and she doesnt care as long as she is getting the bling in exchange for sex and the freedom, theres no difference between her and a prostitute. shes still f*cking a guy and getting paid for it. the bile in her ‘ ive got a good husband’ comment pretty much confirms it.

Eva is so friggin ugly. Big azz ugly head on a ten year olds body.
Stupid bi tch.

DAYUMM!
her head looks way bigger than her body!
EW!
D:

When I went to see ”Sweeney Todd” they advertised her movie..it was completely ”LAME”..No kidding. Just from the preview you could tell the acting was awful. Rehearsed to the max skits..It was a rip off of other romcoms..just awful..Eva hon this movie needs to go straight to DVD.. for real..awful.. and you should hit acting 101.. you need it..bad!

Eva has a warp sense of importance. I have hardly ever seen an out she has worn that I actually like. Almost always a fashion miss. zzzzzz. ITA her new flick looks dull and poorly executed. Dud!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All