Halle Berry's New Short Curls

Halle Berry's New Short Curls

Halle Berry debuts a short new do while running errands with her bodyguard in Universal City, Calif. on Wednesday. Much more manageable for a new mom!

And dang–that huge belly of hers grew overnight. Halle is supposedly due in March but it looks like she could pop at any moment!

And peep Halle‘s new henna tattoos that she got on her feet!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Halle’s new short curls?

halle berry curls 01
halle berry curls 02
halle berry curls 03
halle berry curls 04
halle berry curls 05
halle berry short curls 01
halle berry short curls 02
halle berry short curls 03
halle berry short curls 04
halle berry short curls 05
halle berry short curls 06

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
hey halle. @ 01/23/2008 at 11:35 pm

it’s looks like a messy circus clown wig. get rid of it.

very beautiful, love her new look.

cute,she looks like she is going to have big baby.

oh good ,she took the weave/clip on hair pieces out,maybe this is real hair–her own.

HORRIBLE hair! I love her hair in the super short pixie

wow is it safe to wear those shoes when youre that far along in your pregnancy?

I like her long straight hair more, it made her look younger :p

but yeah, shes huge to be due in march, thats still over a month and a half away :\ unless she is having triplets, i think she’ll pop soon lol

her hair looks like nick jonas’ of the jonas brothers!! i swear from behind, i couldnt tell the difference!!

It is simply unfair how utterly perfect looking this woman is. My fvorite look for her is her short short hair when she accepted the Oscar but I LOVE this style. Very romantic. Very 1920′s flapper. I imagine she dressed in a beautiful metallic gown with this sort of Jean Harlow look. Wow, she would look amazing. her kid will be too cute for words.

GG OBSESSED! @ 01/23/2008 at 11:50 pm

shes lukks weird with her new cut

not a fan.
i have never understood all the fuss over halle.
seriously what is so special about her?
you can go anywhere in america, walk down the street and see so many gorgeous black women who are way, way more beautiful than halle.
i guess the reason she is different is because she is the famous one.

very cute… but i’m a little worried about what happened to her man. he’s never in pics anymore

the_original_nika @ 01/23/2008 at 11:51 pm

stylish, not the hair though.
damn looks like about to pop out anytime.

ladybug- there were a couple of shots of them a few weeks ago. But I have a weird feeling about them; he looks so disinterested. If I were a betting person, I’d say that relationship is not long for this world.

She looks just like Whitney Houston! I don’t mean that as a compliment.

he just gave her a ring peanut gallery…not engagement, cuz she doesn’t wanna walk down that road again. it was a token of his love & commitment. I think they are just fine & excited!

Beautiful Halle @ 01/24/2008 at 12:27 am

Halle has wonderful hair….I liked the super short hairstyle, too! She’s looking tired as her pregnancy winds down and, hopefully, her diabetic condition is stablized and not creating a challenge.

IMO she’s going to have a girl!

marisleysis @ 01/24/2008 at 12:27 am

She had to get a wig because you can’t dye your hair when you’re pregnant.
Hated it.

buckeyegurl @ 01/24/2008 at 12:29 am

She still looks beautiful, but I liked her straight hair better. And she is freakin HUGE! I wonder if she still wants to be pregnant forever, as she stated a month or two ago!!??

I hate the hair! Lots of pregnant women ruin thei hair for some reason!

Refreshing … not everyone has to have poker straight hair?

It’s cute! I bet that’s her natural hair..i like it!

cute, probably less maintenance