Angelina Jolie: TWINS?

Angelina Jolie: TWINS?

Angelina Jolie is pregnant with Brad Pitt‘s TWINS, Star is reporting.

Angie, 32, has been eating for three over the past week and has canceled a long-scheduled trip to Europe because of the pregnancy new.

Brad and Angelina are absolutely ecstatic,” another source says. “But I still think there will be more adoptions to come.”

There are also reports that Angie has been making visits to the OB GYN office of the doctor who helped Nicole Richie through her recent pregnancy.

TWINS? Don’t believe it ’till you see it!

2,155 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 787 » Show All

yay Brangelina!

Andrómeda @ 01/24/2008 at 9:25 pm

first??

Congratulations to them !

Don’t believe Star!

Britney Spears @ 01/24/2008 at 9:26 pm

I love Britney Spears and first

Irishdreams @ 01/24/2008 at 9:26 pm

You can soo tell she is pregnant in that shot if she isn’t boy she has some explaining to do…lol I’m sure they are both happy

This sounds like BS.

Hope it’s true! Wowee if it is! If not, oh well, I still love them!

Is that a recent pic? Can you really believe Star magazine?

teddy-booboo @ 01/24/2008 at 9:28 pm

OMG…I hope it’s true..I believe it is.
She looked preggy @ Critics Choice Awards to me.
Such full bosom too. That glow OMG

congratulations!!!!! I love the Jolie-Pitts

thank you Jared. :)

That’s an old pic but if they really are prego…yay!!!!

piper, with a low @ 01/24/2008 at 9:30 pm

# 9 Kroq @ 01/24/2008 at 9:28 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, that’s a pic when she was pregnant with Shiloh.

I call BS on the twin thing and the OBGYN/Nicole Richie.

I’m so happy for them if the news is true.

Umm okay. Man, it was bad enough dealing with the whining trolls in the other thread. Time will tell. Either way, I wish BP and AJ and the whole family the best. Peace to all.

JustJared fan @ 01/24/2008 at 9:32 pm

On Star’s current issue, the Jolie-Pitts are reportedly adopting a Katrina child.. But that isn’t true, so how is this?? But this rumor is more belieable.

I am very happy for Brad and Angie if it is true.

WOW! If it’s true CONGRATULATIONS JPs!! :-)

JustJared fan @ 01/24/2008 at 9:34 pm

This comment is so true on Perez….

Re: my two cents – Omg… You are such a sad waste of egg and sperm. Seriously – how ******* stupid are you? Your comments scream, “I’M JEALOUS OF ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!” Start liking yourself for starters… then you’ll be able to like others.

———
I think this comment can be applied to every hater of Jolie..They don’t feel sorry for X, they are just jealous of Jolie’s full life.

Mark your calendars for February 23rd. It is the night before the Oscars, a big night for charity, but it is also the night that Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie have their dance off. Every year on the night before the Academy Awards there is a charity event to help support the Motion Picture and Television Fund. Generally there are several hosts of the party, and this year Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are among the co-hosts. As hosts they are expected to do many things together, which should be fun.

But, to make the night complete I think there needs to be a dance off. You know like the famous Britney vs Justin dance off or even the Zoolander thrown into the mix, it would be one hell of a cult. Give the walk off. I think it should be Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston and then because Jennifer never can get her own date, it should be Brad Pitt v. David Arquette. That would be a great night. Unfortunately for everyone who would be there watching, I think David Arquette is probably the only one who can actually dance. Also, with that high annoying voice of Courteney Cox screaming at Jen to dance better, maybe it would be a good idea if instead of a dance off they just played quarters until everyone was drunk. Then they could all get naked, have sex and start their own cult. With all the kids and crazy Arquettes, they would definitely give the Scientologists a run for their money. The two would definitely be comparable as to level of star power, and I would definitely out Alexis Arquette up against Tom Cruise for the whacky factor any day of the week. With Angelina involved there would be probably be more sacrifices and bloodlettings than occur in Scientology and might not be great to know during a membership drive, but this is all so new. They can work it all out.

wohhoo!!! take that jen! hahahaha Brad you are the MAN!

I wish this was true. But Star? yaaay! Still I wish it is true!!!

Oh YAY–if it’s true! But somehow, I don’t believe it.

pic of 1st pregnancy @ 01/24/2008 at 9:36 pm

visiting the doc’s office? why NO pic of her?

This is the pic of the 1st pregnancy