James Bond: Quantum of Solace

James Bond: Quantum of Solace

The 22nd James Bond film now has a title — QUANTUM OF SOLACE.

The title is from one of the short stories published by 007 creator Ian Fleming in 1960. Producer Michael Wilson said Quantum of Solace will have “twice as much action” as 2006′s Casino Royale. HOTTTTT!

Daniel Craig will be reprising his role as James Bond. Olga Kurylenko, who plays Bond girl Camille in the film, said that she’s been working hard preparing for her role.

“I’m doing weapons training and body flight training for aerial scenes and stunt work for fighting,” she said. “My days are so long, and it’s very physical. She’s going to be very different from the previous Bond girls.She’s a fighter. This girl is going to kick ass. She’s on her own mission and she’s driven by revenge.”

Gemma Arterton, who plays an MI6 agent in the film, said she has already shot her love scenes with Craig.

“I felt like a giggly girl,” she said. “And I felt so young and inexperienced – but I kissed James Bond!”

James Bond: Quantum of Solace is set for a Nov. 7th release.

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

I don’t like his as James Bond!!!

2nd :)!
hess Hott!

QUANTUM OF SOLACE, what a curious name. I look forward for the action. http://arabaquarius.blogspot.com/

can’t wait….
love him….

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/24/2008 at 10:41 am

booo

Lol yeah, I would feel like a giggly girl too. He is so friggin hot, it hurts

Gemma is so cute! I hope pictures will surface from the press conference.

I feel stupid now because I seriously thought the name of this movie was going to be ‘Bond 22′. I actually think I like that name better though. Quantum of Solace is weird. I can only imagine the song they’ll come up with.

It’s nice to hear that Olga is going to be playing a kickass Bond girl. Those are always my favorites even if they’re evil. Sophie Marceau’s Elektra is my favorite Bond girl ever with Rosamund Pike’s Miranda Frost a close second.

Yeah, he is painfully HOT.
I’d luv to see him with Angie again, they are both coooool
and beautiful.

neither of these girls will ever come close to Eva Green.

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/24/2008 at 11:18 am

The man is HOT!! Sean, Pierece, Daniel — YEAH BABY!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/24/2008 at 11:19 am

Sean will ALWAYS be my ‘Bond, James Bond’, but Pierce and Daniel didn’t do too badly. Having the whole Sean Connery James Bond collection, I can pop DVD and watch anytime I want. Sean was — and still is — ONE HOT FELLA!!

the_original_nika @ 01/24/2008 at 11:20 am

The title Quantum of Solace is weird, I guess it has to grow on me.
LOL at Gemma comments. I think I´m gonna love olgas bond girl.
oh craig, hot…

Um, ok Olga. I guess you’ve never seen The Spy Who Loved Me and Barbara Bach playing “Agent ***” because your character sounds exactly the same as that. There have been plenty of previous Bond girls who have kicked ass. I don’t think she’s seen many Bond movies.

I don’t get the appeal of Daniel Craig.
Who cares for Bond still? They’re repeating themselves, it’s so predictable. Luckily for me there are other films coming out later this year…

the ugliest and gayest bond in history. thank you for killing the franchise you ugly fat goblin, our sean was the best bond and you don’t even compare to his sh*t let alone possess a modicum of his charm and charisma even though you try your damnedest. you suck a heap load of c*ck danny boy thats all you do.

lol

Harry Potter and the ……..

Not very bond-ish!!!

you lot are geeks!!

Eva Green is going to be a hard act to follow.

hector curras from puerto rico daniel is best bond ever my friend , casino royale #1 and coming soon quantum of solace oh my good .

bond purist @ 02/27/2008 at 4:13 am

What made the initial bond films so great, were of course, Sean Connery’s screen presence; but the inclusion of beautiful women
exotic locales. Bond films over the years had always had these
elements, but Bond is being reinvented and introduced to a new
generation of audiences. My sincere hope is that Daniel Craig will
find his niche in the role in Quantum of Solace. The writers really
need to have a strong story. We really need a good Bond film
this time; much better than Casino Royale!

Pierce Brosnan is way better than Daniel Craig. I hope this is better than Casino Royal.

I love James Bond movies. I´ve found a trailer of the Movie.

Newb Slayer @ 05/06/2008 at 10:40 am

olga kurylenko is so hottt

I typed in Daniel Craig, The ugliest bond ever and this page came up. I cant see the appeal hear for this dumb dumb. You people are whacked!

For all of you who LOVE JAMES BOND you have to check out the new BOND GIRL 007 fragrance from Avon. Buy right now and get a free ticket to the movie.