Thu, 24 January 2008 at 2:02 pm
Tara Reid's Short Hair -- YAY or NAY?
- Tara Reid shows off her new short do
- Paris Hilton has the voice of an angel
- Cameron Diaz and Eva Mendes burp and fart
- Kim Kardashian heats up the beach in a one-piece
- Celeb still cycling through Sundance
- Madonna has a bruised cheek
- Lindsay Lohan‘s dealer dishes the dirt
- Celebrities are false gods
- Uma Thurman hits up the Valentino show
- Christian Dior: Haute Couture 2008
- Lil Wayne is sent to the slammer
- For the last time, Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas confirm they are single
- Boy George: Amy Winehouse reminds me of me
- The Honda Civic Tour presents Panic at the Disco
- Tom Cruise is set to be a presenter at the Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony Sunday.
- Starting Friday, Feb. 22 @ 8PM ET/PT, Drew Carey will kick off six episodes of primetime Price is Right, as CBS tries to cut down on strike repeats.
- Movie critic Roger Ebert, who’s battling cancer, is headed back to the hospital for more surgery to correct complications from previous procedures.
- Sylvester Stallone denies he used steroids but admits he took prescription testosterone to bulk up for the new Rambo.
- Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon is suing her mother, Anne Yeardye, for $10 million. Mellon filed a breach-of-contract complaint against Yeardye in L.A. Superior Court over the 2004 sale of the $350 million Choo empire.
Like Just Jared on Facebook