Tori Spelling is Knocked Up Again!

Tori Spelling is Knocked Up Again!

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott are expecting their second child together, reports In Touch.

Says a source, “They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn’t wait to have another!”

Tori is reportedly in her second trimester. Their first child, Liam, turns 1 on March 13.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

YES. I ‘m happy for them. love Tori!!

Tori looks very pretty in that picture.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/24/2008 at 1:11 pm

so?!? no one cared about her first baby. lmao

Orange Clockwork @ 01/24/2008 at 1:12 pm

No one cares about these two.

I must say something bothers me about this guy. Other than the way he left his first wife

What about the son and new adopted daughter he had with his wife,he was married too when he left her for Tori Spelling.No one talks about that.

#4 + #5 and guess what no one cares about you.

Weird you were writing that comment when I was.

who is she?

it’s all fine and whatever with me, I’m not into her but isn’t there a more nice way of announcing that someone is PREGNANT, Jared??

Knocked up? Nice choice of words.

Congrats to Tori and Dean!

Congrats to Tori and Dean!

Honestly who cares about her? she’s so boring. i wonder what she does on CELEBRITY sites when all she does is walking around LA with her weird husband. oldschooling – I agree

Orange Clockwork @ 01/24/2008 at 2:03 pm

I’m torn, Liz. TORN!

they face such hardship because they dont raise them, the nanny does. they even get modern day wet nurses in. all very dickensian but without the poverty. my heart bleeds.

He only claims his son from his first marriage – he and his ex-wife (who has way more class than wife #2) were in the process of adopting the daughter when he dumped his family out of the blue for this piece of trash. You know though, he is such a skeeze that he probably did that little girl a favor.

I mostly just hope that Tori does not have a girl who looks like her — that would be child abuse.

Horse face has got to be the ugliest celeb I’ve seen. I hesitate calling her a celeb…but she is a dlist at best.

Ho took a man away from his wife and family.

Ho wears extensions that I love because it makes her look all that much worse.

Screw her.

She will be the next nutcase in Hollywood. Move over Britney.

He only married her for her money. Period. That’s pretty obvious and even if she doesn’t have all the money she’ll eventually have…it’s a sure thing. It’s all about the money people.

It’s true, he only married her for the money. I find them both gross and the baby is not cute.

a realist @ 01/24/2008 at 2:36 pm

oldschooling @ 01/24/2008 at 1:16 pm

*************************
Couples break-up, couples divorce, GET OVER IT!

a realist @ 01/24/2008 at 2:37 pm

maggie @ 01/24/2008 at 2:21 pm

************
Couples break-up, couples divorce, GET OVER IT!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All