Gisele Bundchen is Wendy From 'Peter Pan'

Gisele Bundchen is Wendy From 'Peter Pan'

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen portrays Wendy Darling, beckoned by dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan and actress Tina Fey as Tinker Bell, in a scene entitled “Where You Never Have to Grow Up,” created by photographer Annie Leibovitz.

Check out the close-up of Tina Fey!

UPDATE: High-quality images were added at Disney Dream Ads by Annie Leibovitz

gisele bunchen wendy peter pan 01
gisele bunchen wendy peter pan 02
gisele bunchen wendy peter pan 03
gisele bunchen wendy peter pan 05

Photos: Annie Leibovitz/Disney Resorts
Posted to: Gisele Bundchen, Tina Fey

Valerie Macon/Getty

First.

God thats just so stupid to say.
What’s the point I take it back.

who would ever know that is tina fey. really.

What’s the point of these pictures really?

i love tom brady!
goooo patriots!

Mikhail Baryshnikov looks heavily Photoshopped!

Celebrating the Year of Million Dreams… DISNEY!

I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRES! I DO! I DO!

She is so wrong for Wendy.

peters shoes are sexliciouse !
ooh ooh babayy
he can come in through my window ANY dayy
;]

#3, Laura

“In 2007, the Walt Disney Company hired her to do a series of photographs with celebrities in various roles and scenes for Walt Disney World’s Year of a Million Dreams campaign.”

I’m not even a huge Disney fan, but I love these scene and this story. Gisele makes a great Wendy and Mikhail Baryshnikov makes a quirky Peter Pan. Very cute

isnt the guy too old to play the part of peter pan? i mean one of the characteristics of peter is that he always remains a kid right?

LOL! I thought that was viggo mortensen

I love these pictures! This one is perfect

Ahhh I see I see, thanks for putting me in the know luckyL

ihavenolife @ 01/25/2008 at 1:50 am

she looks beautiful.

my favorite of the bunch

Wth? Tinkerbell is blonde. All of the celebrities chosen are bad choices.

seriously that’s the most clothes i’ve seen on gisele ever.

why are all of these pics separate posts? they really should all be one post. must not have anything else to post.
giselle’s face has forever bothered me. not saying she’s ugly, but she look like an effeminate guy.

omg, just loved it :}

but i want to see Tina (:

What a lovely picture. Jared, pull that ******* typing under “underneath” please. Thanks. Classless.

great great pictures

WTF peter pan is a young boy not an old **** LOL

Her features are too strong to portray sweet Wendy. But nice pics.

This is definitely a different take on Peter Pan but it’s cool. Baryshnikov is a great Peter.

So boring … the pictures are so boring … Gisele’s face lacks emotion, just looks pasted! blah.

she has the face of a dude @ 01/25/2008 at 7:16 am

Giselle would have been a better Michael.

Isn’t Wendy supposed to be a young, maive pre-teen? Why is a old super model who has been around the block more than a few times portraying Wendy?

She looks cute in the gown, peter pan looks weird. I love tina fey! http://arabaquarius.blogspot.com/

WHERE IS KRUNG KRUNG????!!!!!! :smile: :mrgreen: :lol: ;) :P

*.*

Gisele looks beautiful in this picture!!

Why is Peter Pan a freakin’ old dude? Peter Pan is supposed to be a kid who never grows up – so let’s use someone who’s clearly in his 30s!

So over this overrated underwear model. Yes great body and hair, just like Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Jessica Parker all three of them have great body and hair but sorry there is something just off with their faces. In Gisele’s case she’s also missing a personality that could make her more attractive (like in SJP case). I miss the classic beauties and days of Cindy, Linda, Christy, etc. (You know the real Super Models). Timeless, classics, complete package, more than hair and body.

All I can say about this picture of Gisele is wow the guy in that picture has really great hair.

old supermodel?? come on man.. she’s only 27..

kate moss is almost 40 and shes still working

awww i love it

Thanks JJ. Love Mikhail Baryshnikov ! Saw him every time he came to Chicago and got to meet him in person. Glad to see him doing something public for once!

moviemadness @ 01/25/2008 at 12:34 pm

Peter PAn looks gay as Hell. Casting for this Disney shots are ALL WRONG in my opinion. Although Whoopie Genie is kind of cool…

Tina Fey looks so cute!

carrie nae @ 01/25/2008 at 12:59 pm

Tina Fey as Tinkerbell is hilarious in a very adoring way. She is brunette and wearing glasses. Such an awesome concept!

Jared,

Thank you for sharing the latest creative works from Annie Liebowitz!

Unless people forget, Paltrow played Wendy in the film version. The two of them have similar features.

6wheels4me @ 01/25/2008 at 2:34 pm

I wonder if she was paid in dollars or euros. She is “one of those” who want to reap all the benefits of our country and give NOTHING in return.

anonymous @ 01/25/2008 at 2:49 pm

#45, 49 or something like that. Woooohoooooo!!!.

With that Peter I would go to Neverland and never return!
Mikhail looks so hot in this!
And Gisele is a very sweet girl, she looks good as Wendy.
What people have to understand is that these pics are concept art, so it doesn’t matter if Pan and Wendy are a lot older than they should be or that Tinkle is brunette (Tina looks GREAT!).
I think this one is my fav of all.
Oh, and Gisele is a lucky girl!
I would give my arm to meet Mikhail

Beyond photoshop! Straight out oil painting!

YEAAAH ! ♥
I LOVE GISELE ..
I’M BRAZILIAAN, THAT’S WHY LOVE HEER !

I really love these ads. So far Scarlett as Cinderella and Rachel Weisz as Snow White are my favorites. I’m really hoping that someone like Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley becomes Belle.

groundhogday @ 03/06/2009 at 11:37 am

It’s good to see her covering up for once.

it looks nice ,but peter pan is supposed to look like a teen and this one is obviously not !!!