Madonna's Music Video With Justin Timberlake

Madonna's Music Video With Justin Timberlake

Madonna makes her way home in her gym clothes after a workout in London on Friday morning. The Queen of Pop has reportedly turned the $10 million house next door to her home in Marylebone into a state-of-the-art personal fitness center.

Justin Timberlake also announced earlier this week that he’s going to London to film a music video with Madonna.

“You’re gonna do a video with Madonna. That’s gonna be an amazing video, that’s gonna be very cool,” said Ellen. “I can’t wait to see it and I can’t wait to see you.”

Madonna’s stylist, who goes by the name of B, also recently said of the video: “Madonna’s look is going to be more edgy, more fresh—with no more disco.”

madonna justin timberlake music video 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
the_boyfriend @ 01/25/2008 at 3:21 pm

I love disco so :(
I hope everything on her new cd doesn’t sound So much like Timbaland.

Gene Pool @ 01/25/2008 at 3:24 pm

I’m really starting to believe Guy hits her. Why does she always have these bruises on her face? It’s not just black eyes but look at her left cheek.

LOL Gene Pool that made me ******* piss myself rotfl-ing

She effs Guy with that pink thingy, remember? He doesnt hot her, unless she asks LOL. http://arabaquarius.blogspot.com/

Orange Clockwork @ 01/25/2008 at 3:39 pm

B.itch needs to retire.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

I like both of them very much…It’s gonna be GREAT when these two work together…Madonna is simply Gorgeous…And Justin is such a sweetheart…Love them

he dnt hit her ppl, its plastic surgery!!!!!! i dnt think he can hit her look at her arms lol. anyhow she is a granny so she shud just give it up and move into an old ppls home n die already jk.

It’s been reported in the British press that she has had some work done on her face, not necessarily surgery but some kind of procedure like injecting some filler around her eyes and cheeks to smooth the skin and make it look fuller. That’s why there’s bruising. She’s shooting a video soon and will be making a lot of public appearances and promotion in the next couple of months so some touch up wouldn’t hurt. After all, the girl is almost 50.

those ams/hands/face/hair @ 01/25/2008 at 4:13 pm

i say fire the stylist hair/clothes etc..she looks like sh*t- literally..

Madonna is the strongest woman on earth.

Can’t wait for the new song, video and album. Keep working out Madge, you need to get fit for a new tour. There is no one better live than Madge. She’s worth every penny.

BEAUTIFUUUUUUL MADONNA ^^

I agree, it is plastic surgery, not abuse. She looks great for her age, but needs touchups now and then.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/25/2008 at 4:56 pm

she’s really trying to use justin to save her career. lol

anononymouss @ 01/25/2008 at 5:02 pm

She’s in great shape, but does look like she’s fighting the aging process. It always backfires.

Damn I think thats the best Ive ever seen her body, & shes been doing this since the 80′s. I remeber how inspiring it was to see her running Malibu beach, then she made Yoga mainstream in America, Now in the 21st century shes onto the new frontier.

hey famous: Her career sure needs saving. After all her last album only went to no. 1 in over 30 countries and only sold more than 8 million copies worldwide. Plus her last tour only grossed $200 million in just 4 months and was just the highest grossing tour by a female artist in history. Plus she just signed a new contract with Live Nation for a measly $120 million. No wonder she’s desperate. She really needs Justin to reviver her career. Poor woman.

I don’t care how much plastic surgery she has, she’s not going to be able to do anything about the backs of her hands, and her NECK. Women (of a certain age) stop wearing plunging necklines and start with turtlenecks.

Actually, if she’d GAIN a little weight, the fat would fill out her arms and hide that nasty, ropy, veiny look. Not to mention her wrinkles.

Those are some of the uglest arms and hands. I believe she is trying to use Justin to fix her dying career. I think she is desperately tryin to keep Guy interested in her old a$$.

I love the quote above “she looks like sh@t – literally”.

Really? Literally?

Idiot.

i can’t wait until the album comes out.

Yeah I’m a little sceptical of the new Madonna cd (being a huge fan of her stuff, I hope she hasn’t gone too Timbalandesque like seemingly every other singer in the known Universe right now) but I’m going to wait til I actually hear it properly before I judge.

She still rockz though!

hi all. i thought the guy behind was the hot bodyguard of jolie pitt. :)

She is really little. Her arms are crazy though. Madonna and Justin will be cool. I’m glad the disco phase has passed. Just, no.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All