Rihanna Has Super Short Hair

Rihanna Has Super Short Hair

Rihanna (in Max Azria Atelier) rocks out super short hair (especially from behind!) at the 2008 NRJ Music Awards held at the Palais des Festivals on Saturday in Cannes, France.

SU-UUUUUUUPER SEXY! SIZZLE.

The “Umbrella” singer is nominated for International Female Artist of the Year and her hit song “Don’t Stop the Music” is up for International Song of the Year.

Don’t miss Rihanna at the forthcoming Grammy Awards that will take place February 10. Other performers include Beyonce, Foo Fighters, Carrie Underwood and Mary J. Blige. Mary J. and Beyonce are rumored to be performing a duet.

UPDATE: Congrats to Rihanna for winning International Song of the Year for “Don’t Stop The Music”.

20+ pictures inside of Rihanna‘s super short hair…

rihanna super short hair 01
rihanna super short hair 15
rihanna super short hair 16
rihanna super short hair 17
rihanna super short hair 18
rihanna super short hair 19
rihanna super short hair 20

Looks good. She pulls it off.

i love her

it looks good on her
but it doesnt mean it would on everyone
hint to everyone

i don’t like her hair at all !!!
i miss her long brown hair !! she was so beautiful in the “unfaitfhul” and the “we ride video”
———————–> http://www.rihannapictures.org/index/displayimage.php?album=310&pos=5

Noooo, wtf? She looks so much older now.

I’m watching the NRJ awards and she just won !

i don’t know if i really like it…?

:D agree U too alyssa !
she was very beautiful with long hair , I don’t care , brown ord black but i don’t like her short hair in the pictures !
i like her hair in the ” we ride” video ——-> http://www.rihannapictures.org/index/displayimage.php?album=123&pos=0

its cute..but i prefer her hair in umbrella.

she won the award for the song “Don’t Stop the Music” is up for International Song of the Year.

im watching the Nrj music awards now and she won a award and she sang Don’t stop the music

The front is hot but it was hot when she had a bob too. I hate haircuts like this.

She makes everything look hot. it’s not fair.

I like it, and I like that she changes things up.

I like it, but I thought she looked the best with long hair, like in the SOS video!

I like her hair better long too !
in the “sos” video and “unfaitfhul” it was long and brown , she was soo pretty!

i like it but still she looked better with long hair:)

the-girl-in-denmark @ 01/26/2008 at 5:03 pm

i like it.. it fits her

She won the award for the international album of the year. I’ve just seen it, I live in Paris !

Mrs Miller @ 01/26/2008 at 5:15 pm

Rihanna is one of the few people who can carry off short hair. She’s very pretty too. She can carry off any hairstyle. Lucky *****!

Valentine @ 01/26/2008 at 5:18 pm

yes she won an award !!

I see her on my television !!

(=

perfect. love the short hair! she’s stunning…

I hate her new hair!!!!! It was better before

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/26/2008 at 5:37 pm

amazing. she looks absolutely gorgeous. this chick can do no wrong.

looking forward to her grammy performance

Everyone’s taking about they prefered Rihanna with the LONG hair. It was a weave. She can always put it back. I miss the 90′s when black entertainers were “natural’. They were not afraid to rock that hairstyle Rihanna has right now, or the last one. Shoot , everyone had it. Now they all rock these stupid blond , brown weaves. No body want s to look balck anymore and I’m not speaking about complexions, cuz I’m very lightskin too and I’m black. I say GOOF FOR YOU RIHANNA. I LOVE YOU.

jesssRrzz @ 01/26/2008 at 5:39 pm

love it

My riri was the most beautiful has stick as all the soire j indeed have his(her,its) new cup(cutting) decheveux it and trot beautiful riri I t like(love) rihanna deeply grammy awards a love you rihanna

My riri was the most beautiful has stick as all the soire j indeed have his(her,its) new cup(cutting) decheveux it and trot beautiful riri I t like(love) rihanna deeply grammy awards A LOVE YOU RIHANNA

My riri was the most beautiful has stick as all the soire j indeed have his(her,its) new cup(cutting) decheveux it and trot beautiful riri I t like(love) rihanna deeply grammy awards LOVE YOU RIHANNA

Bellerose @ 01/26/2008 at 6:03 pm

I saw her performance on tv “IT WAS GREAT”. She looks beautiful with her new (real hair) haircut.
CONGRATS RIRI!!!!! France love you.

Poor girl is so untalented that she has to hunt for new haircuts to get attention. Ugly dress, too.

same haters, same losers………anyway congrats Rihanna. She is so gorgeous, Iove her new hair she looks sooooooo sweet.

the_original_nika @ 01/26/2008 at 6:13 pm

thats REALLY short.
she keeps wining them…

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/26/2008 at 6:17 pm

uh ho, rihanna’s ‘don’t stop the music’ is speeding up the charts – and will soon be number one. lol she’s like a little baby-beyonce with the hits.

her success must make the haters sick.

while on most other ppl it wouldn’t look that good, on her it looks stylish. But i like it better when she had it in a bob.

Here's The Deal @ 01/26/2008 at 6:26 pm

I’m not a fan of short hair, but she honestly looks good with any haircut, and this one is no exception. She’s so beautiful.

Whorehanna looks like a dude.

ClaireBabyGirl @ 01/26/2008 at 6:27 pm

She should give a good bísh slapping to whoever did her hair.

rihanna rules shes fantastic shes soooooooooooooooooo damn success ha rihanna is laughing hard in the haters faces :P!!!!!!!!!!

pulls it off. the spangle needs to be toned down – looks like she’s running around trying to prove something with huge rocks in her ears. on several fingers. on her arm. overkill, anyone?

Love it! She’s sooo classy and risque. Take that Beyowulf!

at least it covered-up her huge forehead.

it’s exactly like Victoria Beckham’s hair 6 month ago.

I LOVE IT! :] I REALLY LIKE THAT SHE TAKES RISKS AND IS TRYING TO BE HERSELF.

she looks amazing.

It’s very mature, I like it. I was starting to really like her bob-like hair, but this is still nice.

rihanna is a beautiful ass chick, her new look is great.

rihanna don’t need all that long weave,short hair is great on her.she should keep it, once she start rocking short hair she became so fuccen hot.

I just finished watching the NRJ music award on TF1 she was cute on it she opened the show with ” please don’t stop the music” she looks refreshing with that hair i also like the hair cut she has before that she has been inspired from Charlize Theron movie Aeon Flux she was cute as well she wins an award for best Intrenational Song , i liked Kylie Minogue performance as well…….

i like it!
she cant go wrong with her hair! it seems like anything will look good on her
she is really pretty too!

looks like the haircut posh had when she first moved to the US

WHY CANT SHE GET A COMPLIMENT WITHOUT BRINGING BEYONCE INTO IT. DONT BE SCARED OF THE QUEEN BEE SHE IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED AND CAN REALLY HOLD A NOTE. BE HAPPY FOR YOUR LITTLE BAJAN OVERSEAS CAUSE SHE DAMN SURE DONT GET RECIEVED LIKE THAT AT AWARD SHOWS IN THE STATES. DO YOUR THING GIRL. THUMBS UP,YEAH.

SAY WHAT?! @ 01/26/2008 at 7:54 pm

Here performane ar NRJ down below ENJOY!

gorgeous!!! she can do no wrong!

I love how she pulls off looks that are both sophisticated and youthful-i’m sorry but most of the other girls her age are still doing those dated hair extension and looking like they shop at forever 21. Rihanna is making it rain on them hoes!

she’s so pretty it’s almost disturbing-lawd! Look at her skin and her eyes and cheekbones!! no fair, no fair at all.

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/26/2008 at 8:09 pm

Move Posh, get out the waaaayy! Riri is the new fashionista of Hollywood. Man, the Riri glam squad is working overtime, This girl is ripping off Posh’s hairstyle and making it twice hotter !! yummy! I want that hair too, since mine has been thinning and breaking lately, short is the new long!..

wow, love it. she looks beautiful

she’s so pretty

She carries the dress and the hair very gracefully. Gorgeous woman. But as someone earlier noted don’t jump into this hair cut only super gorgeous facial lines can carry it.

It looks amazing. Fantastic. Wow.

-read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

okay, she’s so freaking beautiful. I want to hate her but I can’t!

Rihanna looks fabulous. I like the short hair cut and the dress. She really should give up singing and just be a model.

Newyorker @ 01/26/2008 at 9:15 pm

Love the doo. Can’t wait to see her, the Foo Fighters, and Carrie at
the Grammy’s.
Most of all I want to see Carrie on the carpet with her hottie Chace
Crawford.

WOW! I love it!

Damn..she is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!

trrrrryin to hard to look like victoria beckham!

uglybetty @ 01/26/2008 at 9:59 pm

halle berry,toni braxton,t-boz and more black chicks been rocking this hairstyle way before posh so her stans need to stop saying rihanna copying posh when posh been copying t-boz and other black chicks hairstyle for a while posh ain’t original at all she been stealing people style,hairstyle and trying to past it off as her style

BIG UP CAWMERE:-) BIG UP BIM ☺

IGNORANCE MUST BE BLISs @ 01/26/2008 at 11:34 pm

looks okay.like the dress and shoes.

She’s gorgeous no matter what she does. I just can’t get over how reminiscent her NRJ performance was of an 80s workout vid. Her outfit was spiff, though. Does anyone know where I can find NRJ Awards footage?

love it she looks great with any kinda hair

Looks alot like Victoria Beckhams hair cut when she first got it short.

nono, the really short hair at the back is a really turn off but the front is kinda nice though.
yes, i prefer her long hair much better.
girl go and get extensions nw!

she can do no wrong anything looks good on this girl
she’s definately the hottest chick in the game right now
the rihanna era has begun

WickedWench @ 01/27/2008 at 2:19 am

Ye gods, the long-hair brigade has arrived. The chick looks beautiful with short hair – crops *reveal* faces – ugly or beautiful, and with hers, it’s all good, ie: she’s 10X better looking than most women to be able to wear it.

hide the kids @ 01/27/2008 at 2:56 am

What a W-H-O-R-E!!!
She looks NASTY!!!

She looks like a MAN! She has no talent! Who cares about her?!

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/27/2008 at 3:53 am

I’d love to have a threesome with Rihanna and Michael Jackson!

She's Gross @ 01/27/2008 at 6:47 am

What an ugly *****

she is ugly only her eyes are nice
hate her new hair she look like a boy

I used to have my hair cut like that in 1989. That is the Denise Huxtable cut, its cute on her, she has the style and beauty to pull it off.

It looks good. Wow, Famous #30 actually all-out complimented someone.

I like the style on her but I also think that it’s been done by Mary J. and Whitney Houston.

Koko Brown @ 01/27/2008 at 4:19 pm

Her hair is hot! Whomever her hairdresser is they are fierce:)

I love her short hair! It’s so sophisticated.

BUTTAFACE @ 01/28/2008 at 2:07 am

SHE IS SO UGLY. AT LEAST THE CUT HIDES THAT ENORMOUS FOREHEAD.

That outfit is wrong on so many levels. This chick is seriously fug!

her hair is so like ugly she needs help rihanna get a fashion magazine and shove it’

She looks great.. You guys are hatters. She has the facial structure for that hair cut.

I absolutely love her hair that way.It’s sophisticated and chic.And it looks much more natural than her old hairstyle.I think she looks amazing.

WTF!!!!!!!
OK she wanted to cut her hairs till a point but that short now????
shw was better before with the long brown hair !!!!!!why Rihanna?

Rihanna don’t listen to what people tell you about your hair you look so gorgious with what ever you do to your self.

ok all u dumbasses who liked her hair long…..FYI….IT WAS A WEAVE, A FRIKKIN WEAVE, HER HAIR WAS NEVER REALLY THAT LONG……….ps. SHORT HAIR ROCKS……………..so kick rocks!!!!

her hair is beautiful i jus got my haircut like hers n i love it

ellengipson @ 05/14/2008 at 6:26 pm

ill she looks like a dike no homophobe its ugly ill wat da hell was she thinking watever loser bye

thank yo for posting these!! i needed more pics so i can show my hairdresser because i want to do this too.. rihanna is so beautiful and she definetely pulls this look off, hopefully so will i haha

Nicolemarie @ 05/19/2008 at 12:55 am

I think Rihanna looks smokin hot with the short hair. I think it gives her an edge and her face shape sports it well.

GO RIHANNA!!!!!!!!!!

40@5/20/08 @ 05/20/2008 at 4:23 pm

the cut is so stricking the first time i saw it on her i loved it. I cant get it of my mind and want to try it!!

reppin fabulosity @ 05/30/2008 at 5:25 pm

pleasee h8az should stop hating Rihanna…is looking fab with the short do….i mean atleast she’s not cliche like most singers that have long hair……she’s setting major trends….

u go girl!!!!

due to the fact that most people accept long hair, i am glad she is bringing short hair back , so that so many young african american women can feel comfortable again in their beautiful skin with SHORT hair! SHe looks GREAT!

alicia vaughn @ 06/13/2008 at 5:36 am

DISGUSTING ****

i think that lil girl looks so beautiful!! she can pull off any hair style, long short mid-shoulder length. you go girl!! and my two daughters and i LOVE YOU!

I love Riahann’s hair. she is so beautiful so she looks great with any style given to her. Me and my two daughters LOVE her. i pray nothing but goodness for her and her future endevours. Godbless Riahanna!

love and prayers, shatia-buffalo

i was just looking and reading the posted comments and i think some of you guys are being really mean! if to any of you she looks like a ****, ugly, or she should have kept it long. thats fine but you dont have to bash her. that is your opinion! we are all different so quit being mean. As i always say to my haters, U C ME, HI HATERS!!! thats what Rihanna should say to all the haters. BE NICE!

This girl is gorgeous with or without hair!!!!! Im sure that none of you can say that…..

She can pull it off it looks good on her but me personally don’t like short hair it gives you limited options of what you can do with it.

~ Ms. Kawaii

She really has gone bad in her new video disturbia, i like it. dont likee her new hair cut its like a boys.

Hot! Nothing more sexy than a woman who doesn’t have to hide behind her hair!

shes has the shitest hair i have ever seen, shes like a fukcing punk rocker now its grosee!! i went to her concert and i felt like i was in a heavy metal conert !!! she was shitt.
and her hair is sooo nastyy its like a guy i H8 SHORT HAIR
she looked soooooo much better befor shes FREAIK now

i think she is pretty,but in the “shut up and drive” video she is gorgeous!!!!!:X

i like it. and well i think she look better with long hair though.

you eve is the king of pop

@Helena: Girl please! She has a great voice or j z wouldn’t have signed her she has swag plus she is beautiful you sound jealous…Give credit where credit is due!!

she’s just perfect!
I like you more with short hairs(L)

Her dress is soo ugly..she could have dne better….hoe

I absolutely love her..she’s hot with any hair…Never seen her look anything but absolutely beautiful!!!!

it looks great on her as if everything doesn’t

IS MY FANCE.SHES BEAUTIFUL GIRL.I LOVE YOU HEEY ITS NICE LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVE YYYYYYOOOOU

tu es linda rihanna linda como ninguem ti adoro es a minha idola numero 1 porfavor volta para o teu ex vcs tem todo ha ver alem de se amarem fax isso por ti querida nao me leve a mal num quero me entrometer na tua vida pessoal ta bessossssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Riri,i like everythin abt her,i like 2010 rihanna’s look n the 2011 look iz lovely.waitin 4 2013.she iz ma # 1