"Nim's Island" Movie Stills

Here are a slew of new Nim’s Island movie stills (and movie poster!) featuring Jodie Foster, Gerard Butler and Abigai Breslin.

Synopsis via Wiki: Nim (Breslin) is a young girl who imagines an island to be magical, basing its mystic nature on the experiences of her favorite fictional character, Alex Rover (Butler). When Nim’s father (also played by Butler) goes missing on the island, Nim teams up with Alexandra (Foster), the author of the Alex Rover books and Rover himself.

Nim’s Island rolls out in theaters on Friday, April 4th.

20+ movie stills inside of Nim’s Island

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Oh be still my beating heart… Gerry, marry me? :D

lol second

pingy-ponga @ 01/27/2008 at 2:37 pm

I’m abit confused on the plot of the movie.
Gerry as always looks to sexy to be sexy!

seventh?

Great cast, and Gerard B is hot as hell.

GERARD IS SO DAMN SEXYYYYY

GERARD IS SO DAMN SEXYYYYY

I’m not a gay man, but yeah Gerard is a very good looking man…damn him! Jodie looks pretty good too. Looking forward to her in a non-serious role.

oh Gerard Butler is lovely :D

Good for Abigail! She’s showing a lot of promise.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Very nice pictures! Looking forward to see this because my favorite actress Jodie is in it. She’s doing comedy for a change. That’s great!

Man.. After 300 Gerard has been in quite a few movies pretty fast!

amen to that, kia *sighs, dies and goes to heaven*

WHOA!!! Gerry is looking damn FINE!!! I’m so excited for this film. He’s going to be great. Jodie Foster has always been a fav. for me. Nice to see her doing a different genre for a change. And Abigail is such a promising talent as well. Loved her in Little Miss Sunshine.

Great pics… thanks for sharing JJ.

I am a gay man and Butler is always “sex on a stick” !!!!!!!!

operaghost @ 01/27/2008 at 8:29 pm

Um… YUMMY!!!!!! GB, GB, GB. You wonderful man, you. And Abigail is just so adorable.

I agree. Gerard is definitely “sex on a stick”.

PIslander @ 01/27/2008 at 9:16 pm

Gerry is gorgeous.
Sure glad my dad didn’t look like him.
Otherwise NO man would live up to my expectations!

BTW, the storyline of Nim’s Island is much more interesting and fun than that dreaful and inaccurate synopsis.

The book is fun, definitely preteen but elaborate and smart.
The movie will also be fun – just keep remembering that it is from the POV of a girl.
A clever, imaginative girl, but still a girl.

Then nothing in the movie will be too fantastic or too silly.
Families are going to see it more than once.

I wish Gerard would stop doing ****** ass movies. He is so freakin hot but I can’t sit through this ****.

Gerry will always be “the phantom” to me —> Hot hot hot hot hot

Gerry is hot but my favorite actress Jodie Foster is in it! That’s my girl. It’ll be cool to see her do a lighter role. She is hilarious in the trailer I think. And she used to do these types of films when she was young but now she’s mostly known for being the dramatic thriller actress. She can be funny too!

#21, I think what Gerard is showing us here is that he can really act. His rolls are all so different and he is a standout in all of them. Acting is about bringing a character to life from a page. I not sure I could do it. so I admire anyone who cant make me believe and take me to another place even for a short while. Gerard Butler has proved that over and over. I don’t think there is a risk of typcasting with him.

queenbutler @ 01/28/2008 at 12:07 pm

What’s up justafan? So here we are, no surprise. But man I am so looking forward to this movie! Limited too is having a contest to go to the premiere and I entered my niece. Hope she wins! By the way just have you been on imdb? This post should make colin happy.

Alicia did you see the Japanese video on youtube where Gerard Butler is interviewed by a fan? Just wondering because of the hot…hot…hot.
If you haven’t you should check it out it’s pretty funny.

By the way just jared not enough pics of Gerry. Just a little fyi. Love ya!

Everything is great Queenbutler. Good to see non-invasive photos of Mr. Butler. I feel odd calling him Gerry. I am from Virginia (a few short miles from the gb.net hq!!) and since we have never met It isn’t polite to call him by his first name. I’m sure I’ll do it anyway. Sorry for the rudeness.
Anyway, I am looking forward to this movie too. Jody Foster is so wonderful. I am also lucky because I have kids so I’ll “have” to take them. Just how do I explain the the open mouth gawking?
About IMDB, that’s an odd place. I found it hard to navigate. I may go back and try again. Some of the things I read! Those guys are a piece of work!!!
I was just at Limited Too with my daughter and I didn’t see a thing. We were at the big outlet mall here (a hell on earth I must say). I was probably just wanting to get out as fast as I could. I’ll check on line. Thanks for the info.

queenbutler @ 01/28/2008 at 3:55 pm

Hell on earth follows me around for some reason. That’s funny.
Yeah, your right…I’m so rude and here I thought I respected everyone.
just jared not enough pics of Gerard Butler. We need more!
Is that better? Sorry.

thanks for yhe new picture, justjared. please keep them coming

It does sound rather uppity (I’m not sure of the spelling on that one) of me! It just sounds like I know the man when I don’t. Not like he would give a rat’s behind what I call him. But I would like to call him lots of things :) ! Husband, WHAT husband?
You right, MORE photos of…….GERRY, GERRY, GERRY!!! My momma’s spinnin’ in her grave!
Well Queenbutler, go buy yourself some daisies and remember Spring is only 52 (if I counted right) days away!!!! If you still feel like you are in hell take the flowers and beat the person who caused your dismay over the head. That should perk you right up!

***** bells, hes f*cking gorgeous. jared are you trying to kill us girlies, with these pics or something. we want more damnit so i am sure you can spare one of the 10,000 rachel bilson threads you have going to update a gerard butler one everyday.

whats wrong with the word h e l ls why have you censored it?

They didn’t edit my hell.

So people, will it be Outback Gerry or Sailor Gerry? Personally I would have to try both and then make an educated choice. WOW, wouldn’t that be fun?

montaquecat @ 01/28/2008 at 9:34 pm

i cannot wait to see this movie. it looks like it is going to be fun to watch. his scenes with jodie look like they were having a good time. they seem to play off each other. nice to see him in all his different transformations. dd

wtf…hell isn’t censored but h*ells is. maybe if i put on a apostrophe on cos maybe jared is a pedant.

hell’s bells

ok it works with an apostrophe. so who the hell says f*cking h*lls. also i dont think he’s added fucktard or arsholes yet. this censor is not very multicultural.

dont watch meet the spartans its really ****, and by sh*t I mean REALLY SH*T. they couldve made it funny in the right hands.

I took my daughter. Some parts were funny, most were not. I sat there wondering what Gerry would have thought. He seems to have a great sense of humor about things but he worked his ass off (literally) for 300 and here it was reduced to a bunch of lame homosexual jokes. I was just glad it was only an hour and a half long.

I just went on imdb. Those people are MEAN!!! It’s like everyone has their nickers in a bunch and they can’t fix it. They also all seem to have “insider” information on Gerry and everyone is invited to all the events that Gerry has attended. And please, if anyone goes there DON’T disagree with anyone!!! I still have my head but barely.

The people here seem to be nicer.

queenbutler @ 01/29/2008 at 12:25 pm

Seem nicer? After all we have been through? How could you?
Haa…
I’m not interested in Meet the Spartans most of those spoof movies suck. For some reason the parts that make me laugh are ewhen Carmen Electra (sorry if I misspell)

queenbutler @ 01/29/2008 at 12:27 pm

Whoops!
What I meant to say was when she does her toilet tricks.

Life’s been rough on her. She should use more sunscreen.

Compared to imdb the people here are cream puffs!

queenbutler @ 01/29/2008 at 4:21 pm

I’m not having much luck there. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

search for Gerard Butler then click on the message board, on the left side (must register AND they will show your e-mail address if you post, not fun). There will be MANY topics. Some with little or no relevance. It took me a while to get sort of familiar. The last page of the post will be the most currant (10 sec. ago, 1 hour ago, etc.). It is still very confusing.

people on imdb are a bunch of pseudo-intellectual anally retentive heil hitlers. you’re not allowed to have a differing opinion on the messageboards. hell hath no fury if you chose to challenge the majority opinion, you’ll have a full blown character assassination in store

just jared is a much nicer place

Well said Didi. At least we can feel free to have an opinion here.
My opinion is Gerard Butler is THE most delicious man on the planet.

Gerry’s uber-HOT!

of course hes the sexiest man alive. id gladly *you know what* him till he needed a hip replacement..

I have been a bad girl! Go on to imdb. There is a conversation going on about a girl who posted that she spent “time” with Mr. Butler. Not a very classy chick (if it’s true) but the post from those guys about it are crazy.

I like KH. She seems like a real person. Does real things that everybody does. It’s not her fault that paps fallow her to take her photo. I think it’s a little sad that they stoop to going to the frame shop to spy on her.

sorry about that, I thought I was on the Katherine Heigl photo.

queenbutler @ 01/30/2008 at 2:21 pm

whoops.

I’m going insane – I think that when Gerry is done filming we should go on vacation. hehehe, Again, I crack me up!

queenbutler @ 01/31/2008 at 12:12 pm

uh… get in line.
I must have been dreaming about him last night because when I woke up to the alarm this morning I heard myself say ” gerry it’s time to get up”
Holy crap, I’m so glad the guy I’m seeing didn’t hear that. I couldn’t even imagine the conversation that follows that. ugh…. And what the HELL was I dreaming about? Must have been good if I woke up with GB. Man I wish I could remember…why oh why did I wake up? I just wanted to sing As Long As Your Mine from wicked. Does anyyone know it?

queenbutler @ 01/31/2008 at 12:14 pm

By the way I didn’t curse, I just said
c r a p, wow.

Well at least he didn’t hear! I would be a little upset about waking up from that dream myself. I would have a lot of explaining to do about that to my husband! He already has a complex about “300 Dude”.

On another note……where’s Colin?

queenbutler @ 01/31/2008 at 2:02 pm

Yeah, I just know he wouldn’t let it go. Thank Goodness, for heavy sleepers, or maybe he was just really tired. NO!!! He works a lot! Had to save myself. Kinda like I’ve been saving myself for GB.( Looks like a life of celibacy for me. Unless, that is dreams come true.)
So where is colin, we need some excitement!
I am so ready…bring it on!