Adrian Grenier's Perky Package

Adrian Grenier's Perky Package

Adrian Grenier delivers quite the package while exercising and grooving to the beat of his iPod on Sunday in Los Angeles.

The Entourage cutie was seen jogging through his Los Feliz neighborhood in thin-fabric sweats.

Adrian‘s assets were accentuated almost as much as his blue spandex pants from Halloween. Yikes!

15+ pictures inside of Adrian Grenier‘s perky package…

adrian grenier package 01
adrian grenier package 17
adrian grenier package 18

Photos: Shinn/Bauer-Griffin, DM/Flynetonline.com
Posted to: Adrian Grenier

Valerie Macon/Getty

quinto's wife @ 01/28/2008 at 10:28 am

****. what is wrong with him?

what the crap??? he needs to get it together.

LL cool beans @ 01/28/2008 at 10:33 am

Sweet Jesus. It’s too early to have that sprung on me.

UGLU MAN!!! WHOA!!!

VERY FUGLY…….

Yum yum yum. The rest of you can stick to your hollywood metrosexuals. This is realness right here. Not layers of mac foundation and fakeness.

Just me... @ 01/28/2008 at 10:42 am

Disgusting!!!

Gross. Paris Hilton probably gave him that outfit.

bottlerocket @ 01/28/2008 at 11:22 am

he is ugly… and that thing looks so stuffed…. i has sharp corners… that doesn’t happend.

JARED! PUT THE VIDEO OF DANIEL DAY LEWIS ON OPRAH!

remember da truth @ 01/28/2008 at 11:27 am

Why is he wearing such a ridiculous outfit?

Bahahaha… That is gold. Jing; you can’t embed Oprahs video

ohmigosh. dayumm look at those

He’s so gross

Oh woah there! I’m home sick to begin with, those pics are not helping!

How old are u all?

people acting like juveniles @ 01/28/2008 at 11:59 am

He’s not ugly. You people act like juveniles.

yuck…caveman-looking and lobsided package

ugly and vulger.

Actually, Adrian is a very cool guy and down-to-earth. One day not too long ago, he came out of his house and his Prius wouldn’t start. So, he got a jumper cable from his housemate’s Honda Element to jump start his car. I approached him to ask if he needed help. He freaked out when he realized I was a photographer. I promised him I won’t take his picture. He said he was didn’t need my help. As I was walking back to my SUV Adrian called me out and gave me a CD of his band, The Honey Brothers. What I forgot to tell him was that I already took his picture before I approached him:
see the pic here: http://www.paparazzinotebook.com/PN_ADRIAN_GRENIER.jpg

Now i know why i love this guy , LOL!!!

I love him space !!! :)

i love him !!!!!!! :)

this guy is a shithead egomaniac

the_original_nika @ 01/28/2008 at 1:27 pm

hey adrian, ever heard of boxers!?

extra @ 01/28/2008 at 1:13 pm this guy is a shithead egomaniac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Co-sign

( . Y . ) @ 01/28/2008 at 2:29 pm

TO-AND-FRO Adrian, TO……..AND………FRO!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh-hahahaaaa!!! is he f*ckin kidding?!?!

I think he is such a cutie. But this kind of display…..

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP PUTTING HIM IN THE GOOD LOOING CATEGORY!! ANYONE WHO”S F*ED PARIS AND LINDSEY AND HAS A GUT AND NEEDS TO BRUSH HIS TEETG IS SO NOT IN HOT AS BRAD PITT, CHACE CRAWFORD, ETC….CATEGORY.PERIOD!!!!
SO PLEASE STOP CALLING HIM HOT HE IS GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

he’s ugly

queenbutler @ 01/28/2008 at 3:37 pm

Ewww! That’s so gross. Didn’t like that at all. Oh well.

queenbutler @ 01/28/2008 at 3:38 pm

By the way what’ s up with the lumps in the rear?

el polacko @ 01/28/2008 at 3:46 pm

looks like a nice fattie to me.. yum ! anyone who thinks he’s “gross” (and they are all chicks, of course) need to just step aside and let a man work his magic.

Does anyone else think the spandex look like they have a sock shoved in them, or is that just me. Do a little comparing and contrasting.

disgusting and hot at the same time. omg i m a pervert ^))))

There is a sock for sure and BTW – there is nothig perky there – I’d say it’s quite tiny. The owner reminds me of some unwashed sleezy turkish waiter

topsyturvy8 @ 01/28/2008 at 5:08 pm

it’s tastier in full screen!!!

blueangel @ 01/28/2008 at 7:09 pm

This guy is sooo unattractive, no matter what he wears or doesn’t wear. IMO he looks like the missing link– part man and part ape!

why are u so freaked out?! i dont understad unless u all are like 14 y.o. girls, hehe, u know guys have bulges, duh!
And that blue thing is ridiculous because is´t a DISGUISE!

Well Damn. He can go ape on me anytime!!

LADY_KICKBOXER @ 01/28/2008 at 7:26 pm

cutie? BLECH

stuffed in desperation, looks like

the comments on this thread almost made me fall off my seat. are you people trying to be funny? maybe, i should give adrian a copy of the comments here.

LOL, he just wokr up in the morning and went for a jug. So a combined “face not washed” with “morning ######” gets u this

He looks like a greasy, gay cheeseburger

angelina_mmm @ 01/29/2008 at 2:28 am

nice package ;)

That is a wee wee ****** if i ever saw one, and the pic with the blue tights looks gay and stuffed like a mug!

RIN…….. i agree with you it does look stuffed… goodness gracious… what people wont do to accent what they dont have. Are there any real people left in this star cartoon world?

He’s gay cruising.

The guy is an absolute neanderthal. He looks like a chia pet gone wild. The fact that it was cast as some sexually desirable celebrity is absolutely completely beyond me.

He is cute, but he has absolutely no package to speak of. It’s quite a shame. Instead of ‘Perky Package’ you should’ve put ‘Puny’ or ‘Pathetic’ . . .

he’s drop-dead gorgeous, but he needs to shave.

he is so hot!!! dirty? he can come on over and i will give him a nice bath…