Mon, 28 January 2008 at 1:10 pm
Alyssa Milano is a Hockey Hustler
- Alyssa Milano is such a sports fanatic
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher dump Kabbalah
- Britney has been drunk and high since age 13
- Hayden Panettiere is still cute and not a druggie.
- Scarlett Johansson is engaged, but not to Ryan Reynolds
- New Kids on the Block are planning a comeback? Danny Wood says, ‘Not anymore!’
- American crazies were awarded in France
- Quentin Tarantino directs a slap
- Jane Krakowski dropped Dippin’ Dots on her SAG dress
- Looks for less: Party dresses
- Bird craps in reporter’s mouth — No, really
- Ne-Yo‘s mom will kick your butt for calling him gay
- Sharon Stone is going for that emo look
- Daniel Day-Lewis dedicated his Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor in There Will Be Blood to the late Heath Ledger. Backstage, Day-Lewis said he never met Heath but the actor’s death was all he had been thinking about recently.
- Kirsten Dunst is in negotiations and Ryan Gosling has signed on to star in the period murder mystery, All Good Things, for Groundswell Productions.
- NBC has chosen Selma Blair to star opposite Molly Shannon in its comedy pilot, Kath and Kim. Based on the eponymous hit Australian series, the comedy focuses on the dysfunctional relationship between a mother (Shannon) and her daughter (Blair).
Like Just Jared on Facebook