Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Run Ellen Pompeo Run

Run Ellen Pompeo Run

Ellen Pompeo runs to grab something on Wednesday in Los Angeles, Calif. before heading out.

Hubby Chris Ivery and Ellen had a flight to catch at LAX airport.

Peep Ellen at the 2008 SAG Awards!

10+ pictures of Ellen Pompeo workin’ up a sweat…

ellen pompeo running 01
ellen pompeo running 10

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
ramdom girl @ 01/30/2008 at 6:35 pm

first! ha

steph_b_247 @ 01/30/2008 at 6:35 pm

she should put on a bar. And buy some work out clothes.

ramdom girl @ 01/30/2008 at 6:36 pm

…darn

steph_b_247 @ 01/30/2008 at 6:36 pm

bra*** :S

omg she needs to put a bra on! thats sooo gross! ewwwwwwwww
am i first? i dunno think i am if i am:
yeah im first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if im not:
oh well
WE WANT ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello see-through shirt!

bra
that’s all i need to say

LL cool beans @ 01/30/2008 at 6:40 pm

Saddle the girls, then eat a dang sandwich. Scrawny.

it looks like she’s crying?

i dont think she was running for that purpose, i think she was running because of that flight or something else.

Eeew!! Get a bra!! I don’t really get the hype about her, cause she’s actually quite ugly.

Just another bionic woman wanna be. :)

at least looking at her breasts in that VERY revealing top distracted me from looking at her fug face…..but only for a little while. ;(

ewww bra now please, and really she does not need to loose any more weight, so she should stop running.

That’s why I like this woman so much, because she’s just like us!!!
I often go out without bra, I’m not famous so that don’t count but she’s so simple that it makes my heart warm!!!

Love you Ellen, Stay the way you’re!!!!

i feel violated seeing her exposing herself like that,
she should have worn a band aid or a bra 4 those mosquito bites.

Can this woman be more cute, genuine and simple!!!!
Glam at night and like any other women at day!!!!

More of her, Please!!!!

hahaha i love her

and chances are she wasn’t planning on going out with a bra…she had something on in the other pics.

but still…she should wear a bra…if she was going running

Put on a bra lady.. jeezz

EP definitely rocks!!!!!!!!!
It’s true, she should have put a bra but you can say that when she goes out, she’s definitely not looking for being ahead!!!!!!!!

Still love Ellen

I don’t think she was running, she’s wearing jeans!!!
Thanks JJ
Love Ellen but with a bra or a shirt not transparent!!!

I have small boobs and I don’t wear bra, I’m more confortable without, if she feels at ease like that, I say “go Ellen!!!”

KW supports Obama, smart girl! @ 01/30/2008 at 7:10 pm

I prefer seeing EP without a bra than KH smoking like a chimney!!!
Do you know that smoking near someone who doesn’t, take 6min of life of the non smoker!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All