Halle Berry Sheer is Pregnant

Halle Berry Sheer is Pregnant

Mom-to-be Halle Berry shows off her burgeoning belly in a sheer black top as she leaves a friend’s house in Hollywood Hills on Wednesday.

The Oscar-winning actress toted around the Jimmy Choo “Saba” bag in Zanzibar.

Halle and model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry’s baby is due in March–but it sure looks like she may go into labor sooner than that!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Halle’s fish scales jacket and zebra-print purse?

halle berry sheer pregnant 01
halle berry sheer pregnant 02
halle berry sheer pregnant 03
halle berry sheer pregnant 04

Photos: INFdaily.com
Posted to: Halle Berry, Pregnant Celebrities, Sheer

I’m glad she’s progressing along nicely. Good for her and I’m ignoring anyone who attacks a pregnant woman’s looks..

she looks so big!

she’s still gorgeous too!

I dont like the hair.

Beautiful, pregnant woman right there.

buck wheat. what happen? her fake curls in the front and her rough natural hair in da back. haley its ok to perm.

Super duper gorgeous pregnant woman

she is glowing! and still looks amazing

she looks amazing. radiant!

Not many people could pull that look off even without being pregnant. Not only does Halle pull that off but does it with such class and with lots of smiles. Great!!

I love her she is so beautiful! She has tight curls and it looks great on her. So excited about the birth of her and Gabriel’s baby.
That will be one beautiful baby.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 01/30/2008 at 10:50 pm

gorgeous.

Pretty can’t wait for the announcement and pictures of the baby sure it will be adorable.

Where exactly is the father of that baby? He is no where to be found. When was the last time they were seen together?

Hideous...etc @ 01/30/2008 at 11:28 pm

She looks totally hideous and kind of whacked with that grin.

UM…the allegedly in-vitro sperm donor was last seen with her the beginning of the month in damage control photos all over the internet furniture shopping and him dragging her across the street going to the doctor’s. Yeah, there were pix of them holding hands and him opening the door etc. BTW she’s hasn’t been wearing that expensive bling he supposedly gave her earlier in the month, hmmmmmmmmmm?

I’m so happy for her! This is something she’s been wanting for a long time and she’s finally getting some happiness after all the losers she’s been dealt in life. But I’m really not feeling the hair…..oh well. She still looks beautiful! I hope to be as fabulous looking as her during my pregnancies.

quit the hating @ 01/30/2008 at 11:42 pm

#15 & # 17 quit the hating…just be happy for her even if he’s not around. Probably busy at the restaurant and getting ready for Fashion Week in NYC which is this weekend thru next weekend. Let’s hope Jr/Jrette doesn’t come while he’s away?

#17- Can you elaborate, do you have inside information? I must admit I do find it odd that the boyfriend is hardly ever around.

LOVE HER ALWAYS

He doesn’t have to be around all the time he is a very private person
he hates being followed around by the photogs. He is protecting what ever he and halle has without the prying eyes of the public intruding on their lives . Their relationship kind of reminds me of Gwyneth and Chris Martin they are not media whores so that’s for you Jane who finds it odd that Gabe is not around Halle when ever she is photographed

She looks HOT! And that’s on pap’s cameras. Can you imagine how gorgeous and tight she looks in-person?! She’s like a size 2, with a belly. And her tummy is normal size. Geez, such ignorance on these sites. Everything looks bigger on camera. Halle is amazing.

And I love how you people write about her man, like you see her everyday and he’s MIA. LOL, we know nothing! We just see a few pics of her out and about and you assume she’s been left. LOL, cracks me up. She lives with the guy; stop being so ignorant.

This far along in a preg. your hands and feet swell = no rings and sometimes even a larger size shoe. Don’t ya know pix are always cropped. JJ needs to show the people around her.

Halle’s so radiant and beautiful!

may God Bless her during the time of delivery. She deserves to have a healthy and beautiful child.

peace

Some women do not like to be mollicoddled especially when they are feeling a little vulnerable and unsure of their strength because of pregnancy.
When I was pregnant fussing made me feel like a sickly person and I had this great desire to show the world that I am an active and strong woman and worked even more than normal. Perhaps she is going through that.
Also like someone said we see her only in these pap photos. She has a life away from it.

To Jane, not #17 @ 01/31/2008 at 12:36 am

No I don’t have any inside info like any of us do nor am I #17. But here are possible explanations from what my friends who have been following Halle throughout her pregnancy.

There were a bunch of rumors running around some months ago that she had in-vitro at the Pacific Fertility Clinic-LA in one of the ‘burbs and several people suspect he may just either be a sperm donor only appearing when she needs him to or is in hiding in LA/NYC.

Also, some idiots also were talking about the kid was really Eric’s or someone else’s and Aubry was just going along with it for the money or whatever–LMAO on that one like the gay/bi rumors (which who knows if that one is true).

The damage control reference is meant that whenever there is a rumor on the internet about them not being together, their having problems etc, he suddenly appears or makes a statement on something Halle said months ago.

Or it appears she has her PR staff run stories to the contrary i.e. like the $10,000 Cartier eternity ring he supposedly gave her , which he could have ,when the rumors started to fly again (Cartier was the sponsor of some event where the ring was mentioned 3-4 weeks after the event). She was seen wearing a ring when they were shopping and wore it again when the rumor about it ran then suddenly stopped when people on the Internet weren’t buying the story. There are other examples from what my friends have told me about the possible damage control thing i.e. him want to live in NYC/her LA etc.

I think there were some pix several weeks ago, of them shopping and going to the doctors, and there was a debate all over the internet about her being more into her than he was into her (no pun intended). Some of the doctor pix they looked kinda like a couple and the others they didn’t like she was forcing him to be with him. I don’t know if any of this is true. They could have just been irked by the pappis?

Do think it is ironic that he’s never been seen going with her to the doctors or other baby related appointments until then. I don’t blame for not wanting to go shopping, running errands etc. with her when the girl does love to shop.

Whether he’s hiding out at one of Halle’s homes or in NYC working, playing golf in LA or whatever I don’t have a clue.

Don’t know if this answers any of your questions.?

For someone who doesn’t know the inside scoop seems like your friends do. Who knows if any of this crap is true or not? The bottom line is Halle’s having a baby regardless of her many is or isn’t or will be in the picture. Let’s hope she and the baby will be fine at delivery, etc. This whole pregnancy is about her nothing more nothing else, if the guy is part of the package, that sweetens the deal even more.

I am sure she, the baby and Aubry will be fine.

Thanks #27. Interesting.

hey at #17, next you are going to say that Halle is his beard,and further that she is his surrogate. Where else did I read a similar thing? mmmmm…

She is beautiful!
By the way, I soooo love her jacket!!
Does anyone know the brand or where i can find it?

I like the jacket and hair, but not the bag. She looks nice

no bra??? big bomba *hehe*

she’s diabetic that’s why her baby must be a little biger

ain't no fan @ 01/31/2008 at 9:02 am

i just hope she hurry up and have it so i ain’t gotta hear no more about her pregnancy.and it’ll be years before ya’ see the kid, or highest bid wins on the pictures.

She looks incredible. I hope that her diabetes isn’t causing any problems with her pregnancy. Here’s to a happy, healthy baby.

Perming, you are a quintessential IDIOT!!!!!!!!

She looks really happy happy, but something has definitely changed. Early on in their relationship he use to go everywhere with her. I use to see photos of them shopping at the mall together and furniture shopping all the time. Aubry is actually smiling on a lot of the photos. He actually said on his myspace page that he liked shopping for antiques. Now he rarely goes anywher with her. But he is also someone who gets paid to have his picture taken, so maybe he is thinking of his career, he is no longer a “fresh” face because he was always in some tabloid with Halle. So maybe when she goes to her doctor’s office through the front door maybe he sneaks in through the back door.

Yep, she could be his beard/surrogate it could be possible. I certainly don’t believe all the crap about him being so metrosexual. The guy is into shopping, antiques, cooking, interested in opening an art gallery etc. Not generally activities associated with straight men.

Even my several of my gay friends who don’t think he’s attractive and have never seen a picture of him until they did a google search of pictures and video downloads (and not in wishful thinking mode or because he’s a former underwear model/model) said he’s definitely gay. Whether 6-8 gay men could be wrong I don’t know.

They were going by his dress, appearance, gait, carriage, mannerisms, old pictures of him with no facial/body hair to his scuffy look and chest hair. Unless the dude decided not to shave or stop getting a body wax, for whatever reason, looks gay to me. Even in some of the downloads from the one of Halle’s geeky Groovers who always downloads her tv appearances, he totally queened out in a couple of them and not from the excitement of being in the moment.

Plus, there are pictures of him on rexfeatures. com from this summer in NYC while pix of Halle were seen solo in LA –a little hard for them to ******* like rabbits 24/7 like she said in her interview in Oprah. Regarding the in-vitro clinic thing, she was reported seen going in and out of the facility several times over the summer etc. It’s known she was on fertility drugs, also documented on the Internet.

She was adamant about having a kid by whatever means and she did do it.

While the pappis are more into her/the baby watch than him and he has been known to sneak in occasional at certain events that she’s been at, I am sure as much as the pappis follow him would have caught him going to the doctor or her birthing classes etc by now.

They also don’t photograph him when he goes golfing, leaves/arrives LAX, JFK etc. They did follow them during the Christmas holidays from Malibu driving in his car going to one of Halle’s friends in the Hollywood Hills to get her car, entering the house and leaving separately.

They care about her not him unless they can get a photo of them together in wide open space. Who knows maybe they will wise up soon. It has nothing to do with him not wanting to be photographed since he’s always photographed as a model, please. In all of the photos, like I said in most of the photos pre/current pregnancy she has always looked more into him than he is into her. The pappis find him boring.

#41 should have read for XYZ not noia. Wishful thinking. Yes, in the earlier pictures he did look more happy than he does know. It may be possible he does like the spotlight or attention like Halle does since it’s all about her and the baby. Even on one of downloads of them shopping while he waited outside, he had his hand on her should trying to hold her back. Maybe this daily/weekly updates on her pregnancy she’s milking it for everything it’s worth.

It will be interesting to see how the do the bi-coastal diaper duty thing while he’s in NYC and reality sets in for Halle once she realizes (even though I do think she will be a good mother) that raising a baby/child isn’t as easy as she imagines. Still wish her/them well. I hope they can work things out for the baby’s sake (if it is really his).

JMO, I really don’t think Aubry really thought through about the whole babydaddy thing and Halle’s need to be in charge controlling everything to get what she wants. The exes didn’t put up with her bs, Aubry is the chump who is. Maybe the rumors of him liking to be controlled by domineering women are true. Gay or straight, dunno. Agree, yes, Halle looks happy because it really is about her and him or them. All the power to them if they can make it work.

Hey #17etc…give it a rest. I agree I am sure they are both fine. They’re not Siamese twins, please.

LMAO. You guys/gals are a scream. Halle’s pregnant enjoying every minute of the publicity. Who cares how and by whom she did or didn’t get pregnant. Deal with it.

Do agree with some of the posters that some of the past photos of them do looked forced. My fav is the one from last spring of them supposedly coming back from Mexico opening weekend of Perfect Strangers at LAX of him wanting him to punch out a pappi, when she was seen a couple days later back in Mexico City at the premiere. Something fishy?

#44- Exactly my thoughts. in this day and age women do like to have some space and independence even when pregnant. More power to Halle that she does not need a man to go for routine medical appointments.

My peeps in LALAland/Big Apple @ 01/31/2008 at 2:06 pm

Forgot to mention in #45…From my peeps in LALAland/the Big Apple, there just waiting for the 411 on this scam/sham relationship to hit the tabloids etc. Gabby isn’t in LA as much as the fans think, the ring/car rumor was for a fact started by Halle’s PR spinnerazzis or someone close to her to ward off the rumors of him wanting to further his career or him only being a sperm donor or cover for the real babydaddy.

He may appear more as her trained lapdog for awhile longer but trust me things are not as stellar at Halle’s cribs. Bullshit, for her/their independence. He’s playing it smart not being around where ever the **** he’s been hiding. He’s already getting tired of Halle’s crazy antics.

She’s soo overrated, but she will be an awesome mom though

Here's The Deal @ 01/31/2008 at 2:47 pm

Hot mommy alert :)

Um, she’s REALLY petite and petite women’s uteruses have nowhere to go but OUT. She looks fabulous and healthy. Except for her hair.

The purse and jacket are both tacky and I’m sure cost more than I’ll make in the next six months. So pathetic.

love love love the bag. know where i can get it?

It doesn’t matter if Gabe and Halle are together there bond won’t be broken cuz they have a child together and I bet you Gabe will still be a good father to his child he longed to have.

Take that Halle and Gabe Haters(especially # 47) stop all of the crappy speculations. I bet you will be happy if they broke up why do people like to see other people miserable.

Oh please #52 @ 01/31/2008 at 7:50 pm

Oh please #52. You really believe Halle’s delusional bullshit. No, I am not #47, but I know for a fact he was not first thrilled with the idea of Halle announcing her plans for them to have a kid. He couldn’t give a **** about her he’s just along for the ride. He never said he wanted a child, Halle said he did. He only said was excited after the fact after Halle told him to.

If they are the real deal, I will be the first one to apologize to you and the others and never post on justjared or elsewhere.

I am White And Heterosexual @ 01/31/2008 at 8:08 pm

Oh, 4Noia, you are just a bitter, self-hating, flaming gay black man who got his feelings hurt by a pretty white boy. Isn’t that the reason you go to so many blogs and trash Halle and Gabriel, calling him Gaybriel, Gayboy, etc.? Please shut up and get over your pathetic self.

Not true. Don’t wish them to break up or see people miserable. But don’t be so surprised if who you call haters are saying could be even remotely the slightest bit true, then you and her fans are going to look ridiculous, won’t you. You better not bash her or him if anything is true.

If I am wrong too, like 53, I won’t post on JJ and other blog sites either. That I can promise you.

she looks like she’s about to pop and she’s still wearing high heels, i don’t get it. If she really wanted a baby and waited till this age to get it. She should care more about the baby and not her looks. So far, on most of her candid pics she wears heels. Stupid Bytch.

I am White and female. And do not go around the blogs calling Aubry names. Sorry, you’re wrong, this is the only blog I have ever been on. Nor am I racist. Halle is free to date whomever she wants and have a kid with. I just think the relationship has always been bullshit. No I am not bitter.

Be careful who you call a racist or assume I or the other posters are someone else, you racist homophobic *****.

more SSDD/totally clueless @ 01/31/2008 at 11:43 pm

More SSDD, I know a couple of the posters who some of you all are talking about. I am sure there are some jealous gay Black men or angry Black men that Halle’s with a White guy, so what. It’s the same group who used to post about them months or a long time ago just to get you riled because there are those who wish them well . More like a high school/college prank. No none of them are gay. Don’t know if they go to the other blogs. Clueless.

apologies #55 @ 01/31/2008 at 11:50 pm

Apologies #55, I over-reacted, have had a bad day. Was just venting my frustrations out. Seriously, I am not the one/s you are referring to. Have never called Aubry Gayboy or Gaybriel regardless what my personal opinion is.

can we be adults here? @ 02/01/2008 at 12:11 am

Can we be adults here? I am sure Halle and her man find this all amusing if they even check JJ or the other blogs. I am sure there are the true fans, the haters and the jokesters. Why even bother responding? If you don’t respond the jokesters and haters may go away. Did you ever think about that? Why would AA men gay or straight post keep posting on JJ and other blogs when they have d-listed, bossip, etc.? Think about it. If you all notice some folks may be posting on other blogs, no offense, may be ya’ll also have too much free time on your hands too. And are no better than them. Don’t let them have power over you and contribute to this insanity.

#56- Not all women are alike. Pregnancies are different too. Some women are perfectly alright with high heel balancing while pregnant while some are bad at it. Don’t judge others by your experience/preferences.

better pix on this site @ 02/01/2008 at 4:20 am

better pix on this site

“Still Hot, Still Preggers”

Pardon the stupid comments….

She looks amazing. I wish I had looked so sexy and beautiful when I was pregnant!

I Am White And Heterosexual @ 02/02/2008 at 10:54 am

Oh, Noia, or Not True#54, or whomever who really are, I don’t believe you!! You are who I think you are. If you aren’t prepared for my hostility, maybe you should shut your lying, hateful mouth, or rather your lying hateful fingers.

Anyway, Halle looks great, and I wish her the best.

Why even bother commenting to him/her?They did apologize for losing their cool. Let sleeping dogs lie. Who knows who the poster really is? Nor who really cares?

While you are correct a lot of the haters are Black gay/straight men, not all are. Playing devil’s advocate here not taking sides nor am I the idiot who blasted you. Don’t let them get to you, it really isn’t worth it.

What about her health? Is she doing as well as she looks?

i love it @ 07/11/2008 at 9:20 pm

She is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love her pregnant!