Jessica Alba and Her Cashers

Jessica Alba and Her Cashers

Parents-to-be Jessica Alba and Cash Warren don’t look so happy arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday. At least she’s not covering her face!

Did anyone else catch TRL yesteday? MTV VJ Damien Fahey showed pictures of the eyes of guys (mostly costars) she’s kissed in the past. When Cash came up on the screen, Jessica gushed, “Aw, that’s Cashers. My fiance!”

Cashers!!!!! Alba also described him as an entrepreneur. What a giving man!

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Alba and her cashers…

jessica alba cashers 01

• Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
aninháá x) @ 01/30/2008 at 6:10 pm

first 8)’

i wouldnt be to happy either if i had someone taking pictures of me all througout my pregnance.

awww… they’re so cute! :)

a b*tch who needs to be @ 01/30/2008 at 6:40 pm

called out for all of her sh*t talking.

EVERYTIME ONE OF HER MOVIES TANKS AT THE BOX-OFFICE IT SENDS OUT THE MESSAGE THAT THE PUBLIC IS OVER HER CONCEITED ASS.
I am so f*ckin’ glad I have not wasted money to watch this stuck up **** talker’s ****** movies.
===== ALL OF HOLLYWOOD FROM NATALIE PORTMAN TO ZACK EFRON TO CAMERON DIAZ AND THE WHOLE HISPANIC COMMUNITY,
AND EVERYBODY ELSE SHE HAS TALKED **** ABOUT, LIKE THE SOLDIERS IN CANADA THAT B*TCH THOUGHT SHE WAS TOO GOOD TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH, MOVIE CREW PEOPLE WHO SAY SHE IS A B*TCH TO THEM NEED TO KICK HER ASS!

Cashers? Ugh, somebody shoot me.

===== She’s never happy. Except when she’s pushing her “art” on the public. When she’s trying to sell us something, then she smiles.

overrated chick with big @ 01/30/2008 at 6:48 pm

forehead. I will not spend my money on this hypocrites movies.

That is all.

i watched her on trl, she was amazinng as always.

This ***** has absolutely no talent and a big mouth, i am sick of her and her lame ass flops for movies. The only time this ***** ever smiles is when shes being complimented or whoring the **** out of her crappy ass movies. I hope her child isn’t as hatelful and disgusting as she is.

Yeah jedn,

She probably came across as “amazing” because she tried to muster up all the “charm” she had to push her dumb movie.

See? She’s acting like the stuck up ho that she is, again. NOTICE SHE IS NOT AT AN EVENT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NOTICE THAT WHEN SHE’S OUT LIKE THIS NOBODY GOES UP TO HER TO ASK FOR AN AUTOGRAPH. mmmmm…

SHE IS SO IGNORANT @ 01/30/2008 at 7:17 pm

“I’ve got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out.”

This statement confuses me, because, um, SHE is Mexican. I guess she really hates herself.

NA NA NA NA NA NA! @ 01/30/2008 at 7:19 pm

She can give “two *****” as she puts it, about the paparrazzi, then i can give “two ****’s” about her. NEXT!

i HATE ALBA @ 01/30/2008 at 7:20 pm

FUNNY HOW IN THE “ELLE” MAGAZINE INTERVIEW SHE BLAMED EVERYONE ELSE FOR HER ****** MOVIES TANKING.

“YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH HE (paul walker) WAS PAID AND HE DIDN’T DO AS MUCH PROMOTING FOR THE MOVIE.”

THEN SHE SAYS THAT HE HELPED PRODUCE IT! There you go IDIOT, maybe that’s why he got paid MORE than you! I think producing a movie pays more than frolicking around in a bikini, you know.

SHE IS SOOO NOT SMART.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/30/2008 at 7:23 pm

the bish and the unknown.

what does jessica b*tch @ 01/30/2008 at 7:32 pm

about this week?

“I’m so tired of getting the sexy roles! I want to be a serious actress.”

Then don’t accept the SEXY ROLES, and stop posing half naked, idiot.

I’m not normally a fan of hers, but that moment was really cute.

I hate when people who defend her say that she could care less what we say on these blogs, but all I have to say is that she will CARE when she sees ANOTHER one of her movies take a nose-dive at the box office.

Now this is just NASTY!

I WILL NOT SPEND MY MONEY ON THIS HO’S MOVIES, EITHER!

“I don’t do nudity. I just don’t. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won’t get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety.”

No Jessica, the fact that you can’t act makes you a bad actress.
Overrated alien.

I wonder when she will start doing ads for Valtrex ?

Don’t be like Paris and Alba. Avoid the Herp.

She’s definitely getting a cesearan come labor time.

She looks very unhappy, and I don’t think it’s her hormones. Notice, she is all smiles when she’s by herself, but then her face drops when she is around Cash. She looks very unhappy with him. They broke up before, didn’t they? They really should not marry if they are not happy together. Now she’s pregnant with his baby. Whether she obviously thinks it or not, a baby does not save a marriage.

skinny b$tch @ 01/30/2008 at 7:50 pm

Jessica Alba is a complete idiot. She should have been grateful that people thought she was sexy but she did the opposite. And now her career is going downhill.

SHe’s dirtied herself up a little more now since getting that tattoo. Oh, and her foul personality does not help matters.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All