Miranda Kerr Has Fun with Phones

Miranda Kerr Has Fun with Phones

Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr makes an appearance at Verizon’s launch of the new Blackberry Pearl 8130 Smartphone at The IAC Building on Tuesday in New York City.

Miranda
was recently at the G’Day USA: Australia Week 2008 black tie gala at NYC’s Waldorf Astoria on Saturday.

miranda kerr verizon 01
miranda kerr verizon 02
miranda kerr verizon 03

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

she is wearing a push-up bra. Her breast look like what they do in the last thread-kind of flat and small.
I agree though-no waist. No curves.
I can’t decide if she looks sad or high in these pictures.

I am going to go for high, even if I was sad I would wipe the oil off my face. It is painful to look at. When you are high you just don’t give a damn.

@27
okay, maybe she is high to hide the sadness?

She looks like a girl I went to school & worked with and is probably just as pathetic.
Definitely not a Heidi Klum in the making.

cut rate model @ 01/30/2008 at 4:09 pm

So I guess what Orlando Bloom has here is the cute rate model that you can pick up at Wal-Mart.

shut the **** up all you jealous girls, she is ******* beautiful, all of you wish you look like her!

#31 NO I DON”T!

every girl that is appealing to us guys, you girls bash! wtf?
its jealousy! #32 , if your prettier than her than god bless you , but she is a ******* supermodel, she is sexy!!!! and we like natural girls!!! its all good.!

@31
yeah, I’m sooo jealous, I also wished I could save money on crisco by using my facial oil. Ahh, envy.

#31

Umm no. There are tons of beautiful models out there I wish I could look like (Doutzen Kroes, Daria Werbowy, Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Liya Kebede, Heidi Klum, Jessica Stam) Miranda would not be anywhere on my list, she’s just average when she’s not got the VS team to make her up. No jealousy, just truth. Some of the VS models are just gorgeous, even without the help of tons of make up, Miranda is not one of them…

# 31 you havent seen all of them natural like Miranda, jared did post a pic of heidi klum all natural couple weeks ago, she looked like a 50 year old crack *****, I take Miranda anyday of the week!

psst Johnny @ 01/30/2008 at 4:20 pm

pssst, Johnny, you spelled ‘crazy’ wrong..but whatever.
no jealously. She is just icky inside and out.
Not a nice person AT ALL.

psst Johnny @ 01/30/2008 at 4:22 pm

oh, and Johnny..I think it’s your lucky day. Miranda will probably let you have a go with her. Word is…well, that’s just the way she is.

# 37 if you only noticed that i spelled “crazy” wrong, than there is something wrong with you, read my name again, and tell me thats the only thing thats mispelled??lol

Sorry Johnny you CARZY mf, I don’t bash every girl. But when it comes to Miranda Kerr, damn right I am hotter!

LL cool beans @ 01/30/2008 at 4:27 pm

She’s a model? That’s some bad face right there.

# 40 sure you are…maybe you should try out for VS?

Well, natural is all well and good when you are running out to the store for something, but when you show up at an event where you are promoting something a little make up and hair upkeep might be in order. And of course wiping the grease off your face should be a given.

psst Johnny @ 01/30/2008 at 4:32 pm

no I noticed the other words-but they work…but crazy is still wrong and doesn’t work.

but either way..miranda sounds like your type. Give her a call, I’m sure you have a chance. She isn’t that picky. Ask Jay…and the others.
You just might have to take her out to the sizzler..can you afford that?

#42 Maybe I will, you never know it could be my picture everyone will be bashing next. But again I am still hotter than MK!

how come she works for VS???

I love prada @ 01/30/2008 at 4:50 pm

What are you guys talking about ??? This girl is fuc*kin ugly.
WTF is she wearing she has no class at all.

Missgossip @ 01/30/2008 at 4:56 pm

I’m sure that she smells bad too, she looks dirty.

Me too I prefer Doutzen, adriana, natalia, liya, daria, gemma….they are way prettier than her, maybe that’s why she only gets cheap adverts.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All