'Iron Man' Movie Stills

'Iron Man' Movie Stills

Peep this new movie still of Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard and Jeff Bridges (pictured below).

Downey plays Tony Stark/Iron Man, Gwyneth Paltrow plays his secretary and love interest Virginia Potts, Terrence Howard plays jet pilot James Rhodes and Jeff Bridges plays Obadiah Stane/Iron Mongerm, Stark’s mentor, and now his main business rival.

Iron Man rolls into theaters on May 2nd.

iron man movie stills 01
iron man movie stills 02
iron man movie stills 03
iron man movie stills 04
iron man movie stills 05
iron man movie stills 06
iron man movie stills 07

ABC

Robert is sexy as Usual, and im not kidding but i find Jeff Bridgies also sexy as allways:-)

this movie looks SO AWESOME

Wow, that ******* looks good and the movie looks fantastic!
Horray for Downey Jr.!!!

with the exception of paltrow….looks good.

I have always liked RDjr. Glad to see he is back in a ‘hopefully’ blockbuster movie!

JARED Y NEED PHOTOS OF ZAC !

JARED Y NEED PHOTOS OF ZAC !

Robert is SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.
another hot old man, like Brad!!!

Thank you for mentioning Iron Man, Jared! I see that RDJ fans are happy to see this project! As a Jon Favreau fan, I am looking forward to it as well. In case you didn’t know, this movie is directed by Jon Favreau. He also directed Elf and Zathura and wrote and starred in the very popular 1996 movie, Swingers.

They previewed Iron Man last year at Comic-Con and it made big waves. It is expected to be a big movie when it releases. =)

-Nez

kellygrrrl @ 01/31/2008 at 4:51 pm

YAY! I LOVE Robert Downey Jr.

Too bad they put Gwyneth Paltrow in this movie. No way will I see it.

Reddgrant @ 01/31/2008 at 5:03 pm

They filmed this movie at my squadron. My squadron is actually starks headquarters in the movie. it was great seeing all the cast and crew working. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

agree
I got sucked in to that Skye Captain movie she was in-just awful so I’ll pass on this one.

WTF kind of movie is that?. Robert looks like he just escape from prison, Gwyneth looks like she’s trying out to be the next Bond girl and Terrence looks like he could just spank the F U C K out of me!

the_original_nika @ 01/31/2008 at 5:22 pm

yes, canĀ“t wait for this one.. and indy.

the_original_nika @ 01/31/2008 at 5:23 pm

LOOL lips.

The other dude just scare the hell out of me.

She is trying to look like some Bond girl and looking pitiful doing it. So now we will see all kinds of rubish stories leak out by her people to get simpathy for her cr@p movie. What about when Chris Martin was fighting the photog that wasn’t even near his wife. What about the cr@p load of stuff she said about the US. Gwyneth Paltrow stick your movie up your plug up back end.

I don’t like Terrence Howard and hate Gwyneth Paltrow. I really feel sorry for Robert Downey. Pass on this.

That picture of Paltrow looks airbrush. I wonder what other movies will be releashed at the same time as this one. Bet they will be better.

Wow…really power to women Gwynnie with that cheesy stance, cheap ugly suit and playing a secretary.

Life is good @ 01/31/2008 at 7:20 pm

Not sure about Gwennie being in it but Meh, it is a movie and at least she staying out of the press for being drunk, committed, losing her kids. And I get her husband getting sick of the media. Websites like this one are rare good sites and the rest just encroach on everything, would even take a picture of a star crapping if they knew they would get away with it.

Hpefully they all did a good job on the movie as that is why we go to see movies, not to pass stupid and uniformed judgments about people we do not know.

the main pic is so over-photoshopped. And man, his hair is just too much. Other than that, the stills look nice, LOL

Funny how Gwyneth and Chris Paltrow gives the public their ****’s to kiss everyday untill she or he are promoting some product of theirs.
Well you know what they can kiss mine now.

If it was Blythe Danner and not Gwyneth Paltrow I’d be all over this movie. For some odd reason her mother is far less of a stick in the ass than her daughter.

Lisa (11) at 5:02 pm

I agree with you.

I like her mom a whole lot better. Gwyneth and that husband seem to be a bit psychotic. Sad but their personal life do interfere with a movie mood. No way would i go see a Parish Hilton movie either.

This along with “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” is one of the movies I’m looking forward to the most this year. The stills don’t totally do it for me but the trailer however was cool so I am definitely there.

should have chosen someone younger and whats with the stupid facial hair

Not another superhero and another studio attempt to mine gold. Please, spare me.

paltrow is gorgeous , it should be an interesting one.

carrie nae @ 02/01/2008 at 4:02 am

I heart Robert Downey Jr. He is not only handsome but a terrfic actor as well. Thank God, he got sober.

LOVE ROBERT HIS FILMS ARE ALWAYS INTERESTING!!!

I’m excited. I really hope they don’t f*** this up. There were good reviews on Comic Con on X-Play though.

Sorry Paltrow PR people-absolutely not! I hate that Paltrow chick. She has not done one good role. Paltrow is not worth the price of a movie ticket.

hate Paltrow all you want but she can make any movie worth watching because unlike so many so-called actresses she can actually ACT. Go watch Proof or Sylvia and come back with you stupid ignorant comments. and this movie looks awesome.

#30 In the comics Tony Stark (Iron Man) is about forty so if they went younger it would have alienated the fanbase. He’s not a young guy like Peter Parker. As far as the facial hair, that’s how the character looks.

I’m not a huge Robert Downey Jr fan (I have nothing against him, I just don’t go “Robery Downey Jr woo-hoo!”) but when I heard that he was cast I thought it was inspired out-of-the-box casting. Kind of Michael Keaton as Batman in the Tim Burton movies.

can’t wait to see this movie

That is going to be pathetic

i’d go see it if gwyneth paltrow wasn’t in it. she’s a bore to watch on screen.