Jessica Simpson: GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Simpson: GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Simpson dines at a Soho restaurant in New York City with hairdresser BFF Ken Paves.

The 27-year-old aspiring country singer was spotted wearing a cute cropped jacket and carrying her pet maultipoo, Daisy, in a Louis Vuitton dog carrier.

Earlier in the evening, Jessica was seen with her mom, Tina.

WHAT DO YOU THINK Jessica was gasping at in the streets if NY? Looks like Jessica wasn’t the only one shocked!

jessica simpson gasp 01
jessica simpson gasp 02
jessica simpson gasp 03
jessica simpson gasp 04

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

She’s gorgeous!

ain't no fan @ 01/31/2008 at 8:58 am

damn, they still take pictures of her ?hmmmm okay.

annoxious @ 01/31/2008 at 9:06 am

She’s an idiot and she feel cheap because her creepy father continues to pimp her out the way he does. I know she rues the day she decided that the grass was greener on the other side and left Nick.

I think that she had a minor break down after Nick and then got all gross looking with John Mayer. She is gorgeous though and it’s good to see her getting herself back together. STAY BLONDE! She does have a great voice she just butchers a lot f her music, look at her though she is meant to be a trophy wife…her and tony are good together.

Wow, she looks 40 here.

Why is Rupert Grint taking pictures of Jessica Simpson?? Someone’s career after HP has gone downhill!

Who the **** takes their dog out to eat? What a princess.

She’s only 29, not near 40.

montana mike @ 01/31/2008 at 11:10 am

i wonder if this ken paves guy sleeps with her and tony-she’s never without this guy. i think he’s cutting in on papa joe’s time.

While I’m not running out to the store to buy her music, she is definitely not talentless. What a silly thing to say.

She looks cute here and, as far as I can tell, has never really done anything to deserve all the cr*p she takes on these blogs. I love the outfit, but agree that she looks better with a more natural looking face. Most people do.

I realize that she’s in her late 20′s but she looks OLD here. Maybe it’s the makeup or the 1980′s Texas hair.

EXCUSE ME AS I KISS THE SKY @ 01/31/2008 at 12:23 pm

Jessica Simpson is handicapped

Jessica Simpson is a spoilt daddy’s girl who likes doing sexual favours for her father

I think some one fell or came very close to colliding with a vehicle!!

She looks like a washed up hooker in this one too.

Well if Nick couldn’t satisfy in the bedroom like she said in an interview last year, or the year before, I don’t blame her for getting out of a sexless marriage. I wouldn’t recommend that for anyone. Obviously she’s having the time of her life with Tony! She’s an idiot all right, but I’m glad she has a man now.

I don’t think she is gasping. Looks more like the Restylane is leaking from her lips!

It actually looks like she just let out a big belch.

A ***** can never be satisfied

i love her. she hasnt done anything bad unlike brittney or linsey.

Ryanne;Brasil! @ 02/02/2008 at 9:04 pm

his PERFECT!(L)
;* รต/

Ryanne;Brasil! @ 02/02/2008 at 9:05 pm

oops!
sorry! that was to Chace!

Allie hampton @ 07/25/2008 at 7:47 am

Is she aware that it is summer? Put the coat away.

Sooo glad she will be designing dresses for us clueless folks who think coats are probably not a great idea when it has been in the high 90s.

Oy.