Michelle Williams: Please Respect Our Privacy

Michelle Williams: Please Respect Our Privacy

Michelle Williams has given her first statement since the death of her former companion Heath Ledger.

In a statement released by Heath‘s rep, Michelle said, “Please respect our need to grieve privately. My heart is broken. I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father. All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day. His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up with the best memories of him.”

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
b/w miller @ 02/01/2008 at 1:33 pm

beautifully said.

LL cool beans @ 02/01/2008 at 1:34 pm

Oh, that just breaks my heart. What lovely words.

heath fan @ 02/01/2008 at 1:34 pm

She still loves him – they probably would have gotten back together if he had cleaned up. Very sad. I really enjoyed him as an actor and I think Michelle is really sweet.

ben dover @ 02/01/2008 at 1:34 pm

who is she?

heath fan @ 02/01/2008 at 1:36 pm

Ben why are you on this thread if you don’t now who she is?

THANK YOU. Yes, please respect their privacy! all this crap about Heath is getting old, quite frankly. Give them a break…geez.

it really hurts…and i don’t know why….tragic…. :’(

African Girl @ 02/01/2008 at 1:38 pm

Goodness!

That’s so touching.

Oh my, I have a tear in my eye. How eloquent.

wow, a beautiful statement… I feel so sorry for her!

:( That is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for her and Heath’s family right now with all the speculation and a different rumor every five minutes. Matilda really is the spitting image of him.

Holy crap, that i so sad. I can not even imagine having to see his name being smeared so intensely by the media. It would kill me if somebody came and badmouthed my boyfriend if he died, and… I get emotional just thinking about it.ø Stay strong, nothing but utter respect!

Maybe websites like this will STOP “reporting” the nasty gossip that is going left and right. Let this family heal itself the best they can. There are times where you don’t have to post trash. No one has a gun to your head.

Very beautiful words, I’m sorry for matilda, she is going to grew up without his father.

so sweet.
the paparazzi need to back off for a while.
the poor woman just lost the father of her daughter, who she loved.
they all need to respect her wishes to be alone

gosh…reading that gives me goosebumps. and makes me feel like crying. poor matilda………

Beautifully said. My heart goes out to her and her baby.

yeah I said It @ 02/01/2008 at 1:47 pm

I don’t care for Michelle, I feel bad for his daughter..Heath seem to be over Michelle with Helena and Gemma Ward.

The media shouldn’t bash a man in his death, but why does Heath get a pass when it’s okay to drag other dead celebs through the mud, they had family and friends just like Heath.

Well written statement. I just hope they listen to her wise words.

the most beautiful heartwarming words….

oops! i mean, heartbreaking words …

her statement is beautiful and incredibly touching. it brought a tear to my eye.

best wishes for his family.

i grew up without a dad and no one gives a **** & about 50% of the population grows up without a dad. big deal.

yeah I said It @ 02/01/2008 at 1:47 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What “pass” are you talking about?!?!?!? What are you trippin’ on?

With that said, that was very touching and heartfelt. I’m still saddened over this…. RIP Heath…

RIP to Brad Renfro who most recently passed as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All