Gerard Butler is Villa Sexy

Gerard Butler is Villa Sexy

Gerard Butler struts his sexy self into Villa nightclub in Los Angeles on Friday.

The 38-year-old Scottish stud can next be seen in Nim’s Island, which hits theaters on Friday, April 4th.

It was recently announced that Gerry will be starring alongside Katherine Heigl in the romantic comedy The Ugly Truth, out 2009.

Synopsis: A cute but chauvinistic on-air TV stud (Butler) enlists his perfect-but-somehow-still-single producer (Heigl) to jump through hoops in the real dating world, thus hopefully proving all his theories about love are right on.

gerard butler villa 01
gerard butler villa 02
gerard butler villa 03
gerard butler villa 04
gerard butler villa 05

ABC

I hate people who dont act their age…god ugghhhhh stop clubbing to fug!!!!!!

you fug**** i meant

if you hate it then why exactly are you reading it?
***.

i am melting………hot!

Sigh, nothing better than a hot Scotsman..

he is seXy ITA..

fdadfs #3….easily because I can hun.

He’s beautiful

sexy sexy man

I disagree with #1, at 38 years old and in good shape, there’s nothing wrong with him going to a club each now and then. Its not like he’s a club kid, we rarely see him out like this. Gotta enjoy life

Like the jacket , love the unbuttoned shirt, love the scruff! yum.yum.

He looks like what a 38 year old man should look like. Mature and handsome. He does look his age, and a little bit older, just the way I like.
At least he is acting his age this time. He looks well respected. I like that.

**** matt damon….he’s the sexiest man alive!

Oh man. I did not know about this man til P.S. I Love You….and I’m very upset I went this long without knowing about him. He’s so sexy. And love his accent (his real one).

I am just waiting for Gerry to do what all men at his age do. Find a 20yr old twinkie.

GB doesn’t drink so he might have been there for a friend’s party.

Love Gerard, but that new movie is the same as a movie a few years back with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman, my future baby daddy. I can’t remember the name, but it’s the same premise.

Stefanie, the film is ~ Someone Like You.

its not fair though.. a 38 year old man has a way better chance getting into a club than a 38 year old woman!!!

Scottish Stud is right. This man is gorgeous. Love the coat.

Pictures of Gerard…weekend is saved :D

oh no, not another romantic comedt plz !

#22 you sound bitter. have your glory days passed you by?

Poor GB being paired with Katie Heigle!!!!! She’s so pompous and full of herself………..

OH MY GOD GERRY, YOU SEXY B*TCH!

thanks jared, you have been forgiven for the thousand “rachel f*cking bilson goes for a sh*t” posts.

I really cant stand Katherine Heigl and I don’t know why.

#19 shygirl
Thanks! That’s the name of the movie…and Hugh was absolutely HOT in that movie.

I love Gerard Butler. I like my men to look LIKE MEN, not little boys, like that Zac Efron or Chace Crawford. I do men, not children *LOL*

completely agree stefanie. enough with the prepube boys please

Unfortunately Gerry is constantly getting tagged as looking “old and tired”. Not true, he is just a rugged looking man. His age looks good on him. You wear it well Mr. Butler.

I can “gush” on this sight.

postwatcher @ 02/03/2008 at 10:32 am

I don’t buy the Gerry does drink b-s. He is always at nightclubs. He must be doing something…….

Gerard is so sexy and masculine. Thanks for these pics. He has been a favorite actor of mine for years.

Mr. Butler IS acting his age.
Any adult, male would be doing something similar, if they had the opportunity.
At least he is single.

#33 so if you’re go to nightclubs then you HAVE to drink and do drugs ?

#33 so if you’re going to nightclubs then you HAVE to drink and do drugs?

Also, since when is 38 considered OAP status you bunch of ageist f*ckers. I suppose it is old compared to Zac Efron the feotus.

He is so good looking

I thought imdb was rough! I called everyone here cream puffs compared to them. I’d like to make a retraction on that statement.

St Heath of Cracktown @ 02/03/2008 at 12:20 pm

“OOOOOOOHH MR BUTLER IS SOOOO HOT AND BYOOOOOTIFUL !”

“MY MIDDLE-AGED HARD UP HORMONES ARE POSITIVELY ^FLAMING^ BEHIND THIS COMPUTER AND IM GOING TO GET MYSELF INTO A CRAZED SEXUAL STUPER IN A MINUTE IF IM NOT CAREFUL !!”

You ladies need to go out and get laid as a matter of urgency.

Jealous much?! Why don’t you wipe the cheeto dust off your fingers and go protest something important. This is harmless admiration of a beautiful man. I don’t mean his soul (we have never met). This is purely physical. Sorry, The man IS HOT!

Stefanie, you are so right! We want to see a man, and that is Gerry. I love the rugged look. You can’t blame him for being out and just wanting to have a good time. And I don’t really mind another rom-com for him. He’s so versatile and he picks his roles very wisely. He has different movies in the works right now that are all different genres, and he likes to switch it up every now and then.

Thanks JJ for the wonderful pics!!!

Hard up Gerard Butler Fan @ 02/03/2008 at 1:03 pm

“O LORDY LORD HES SUCHA BYOOOOOTIFUL MAN ! I CANNAE TEK IT NO MORE ! MA KEYBOARDS STEAMIN UP…AH SHITE, ITS ON FIRE!…AND SO IS ME HEAD!! “

You should get a cold drink if it’s all too much for you #43.

this arsehole is just sad and jealous because he hasn’t seen the business end of a vajajay since 1967. Jealousy is the root of his anger because no woman would even offer to piss on him in the street for free, nevermind admire his beauty, Don’t take it out on us and Gerry just because you’re an ugly bitter b*stard mate. Blame God and your parents.

Queenbutler, where are ye woman?

Oooo he looks totally hot! Love the shirt, the jacket, the….well love the whole package, especially that smile! Awesome!

No kidding Didi, He does sound like he needs some lovin’, don’t know who would want that bitter *ss though.

why was everyone going to villa on friday. lots of big stars who dont usually go clubbing, were there. something was kicking off. also lindsey lo-tart got caught on camera doing vodka shots or something, nice to see she took rehab and community service seriously

You got me on that one, I have no idea what was going on.
Lindsay Lohan is a tool (can you call a girl a tool?). I use her as an example of of someone ******** up their life for my 11 year old daughter. Here is a girl who has been given such an opportunity and has chucked it. Everyone blames her mom (not totally off the hook on this) but at some point Lindsay needs to step up and claim responsibility.

postwatcher @ 02/03/2008 at 5:23 pm

Hey Didi…

That’s what I used to tell my mom too. That I wasn’t drinking at the clubs…she did not buy it either….

I guess you have never been to a bar or club. If you are not a drinker, than you don’t go to freakin nightclubs every weekend.

When is the last time you saw Gerry leaving a restaurant?

NYC…you see him leaving a cheesy nightclub.
Miami…you see him leaving a cheesy nightclub
LA…you see him leaving a cheesy nightclub.

He hangs out at the same places you see Paris and Ho-han.

Pretty soon he is going to be dating them. Just wait, he is not the saint you think he is.

He is going to start to look as pathetic as Jeremy Piven.

He also seems to thrive on any attention he can gets from any moron.
Notice the girls he talks to. Brainless, classless, b*tches …..

since when is saying someone has screwed up their life need to be edited. I was able to post hell the other day.

I dont normally defend anyone on here because celebs make me sick but I have to say something before i go to bed.

His dating and mating habits are none of anybodys concern and i dont care who he dates. He is a single man and hes not hurting anyone
. We’re just admiring his looks because he is a fine piece of totty. It’s really not anything deep. We’re a fine bunch of women here who know a good thing when we see it and the deal here is COMPLETELY superficial. and shallow.

As for your claim that anybody who goes clubbing must also be a pisshead and a druggie;-

my grandad died of cirrhosis of the liver when i was 10. we all helplessly saw him suffer his final days and ever since then alcohol was banned in our house, not even allowed at xmas. I personally have never drank a drop of the stuff cos ive seen what it does and am psychologically scarred i guess, yet during my uni days i also went clubbing with the other idiots who were spliffing, popping E’s and drinking like fish in marathon sessions, yet I didn’t do any of it and wasnt tempted, and there were others there who didn’t want to partake in frying their braincells either, so according to your theory I’m either insane or a social phenomenon.

not everybody is like a kid in a sweetshop, and peer pressure and a bad environment doesnt make everybody succumb to temptation. some people have limits. yes hes had trouble with the drink for a few years and nobody on this planet is a f*cking saint, but unless you’ve seen him pissed out of his brains wondering the streets of NY like that plonker Colon ******* Farrell, I wouldnt make accusations that I couldnt back up. Basing it on the fact that he goes to clubs now and again with his mates is at best clutching at straws. What do you want him to do, sit at home with his cup of cocoa, ginger-nut biccies and a copy of Saga magazine?
Also Miami club event was NY Eve, nearly everbody has a good time on New Years Eve. (except me, i have to put kids to bed)

As for your claim that anybody who goes clubbing must also be a p*sshead and a druggie;-

not everybody is like a kid in a sweetshop, and peer pressure and a bad environment doesnt make everybody succumb to temptation. some people have limits. yes hes had trouble with the drink for a few years and nobody on this planet is a f*cking saint, but unless you’ve seen him pissed out of his brains wondering the streets of NY like that plonker Colon F*ckwit Farrell, I wouldnt make accusations that I couldnt back up. Basing it on the fact that he goes to clubs now and again with his mates is at best clutching at straws. What do you want him to do, sit at home with his cup of cocoa, ginger-nut biccies and a copy of Saga magazine?

Gorgeous!

operaghost @ 02/03/2008 at 8:22 pm

All I can say is: “MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…”

judge judy @ 02/04/2008 at 6:09 am

lol@ “Colon F*ckwit Farrell”

Do you not love the guys who make fun of us for admiring a good looking man? Hellooo!!! Victoria’s Secret anyone? Please men (boys) don’t be so two faced. At least with GB we have some substance. Gerry has made some smart, fun and entertaining films. You may have seen one or two or may in the future. He just happens to be stunning to look at. Put that with his sense of humor, intelligence and quick wit and you have a darn good package.

postwatcher, you know knothing of the man. He has been there done that drinking years ago and it nearly did him in. He went into acting, which is his first love and has been sobber and happy ever sense. You can go there and be around the stuff if you don’t require the buzz you get from any of that when you are happy and love the second chance at life you were give. He is dedicated to his work, but afterwards, I guess you could say he likes to be out and about. No one said he wasn’t a monk, but he respects his life now. So when you get to start your life over someday you will understand where he is coming from.
When all that is out there are the twenty somethings and you are knee deep among them, you are seen with them. So what.
He is hansome and very rugged, just the right touch for a man He lives his life as he wants to and I like that. Never bends to what other people think.
Go Gerry.

queenbutler @ 02/04/2008 at 12:44 pm

I’m here! I’m here1
And I’m Back………

queenbutler @ 02/04/2008 at 12:46 pm

I couldn’t even finish reading all the comments.
Man, some people!
Okay he is always at clubs, they do pose a good question…why?
But damn, the man is fine. I could clean his ears with my tongue.
Okay I’m back to reading comments…get back to you all soon!

Ha, when was going out ever such a crime? I didn’t know it was so wrong. He does have a life outside of Hollywood. Whenever you see this man going out just to have a good time, all you can do is ***** and moan about useless crap that makes no sense. Hey, why don’t you try going out for once, instead of sitting behind your computer writing such hateful remarks and trying to put someone down. Pretty pathetic on your behalf, hating on someone for GOING OUT. What is up with people today.

queenbutler @ 02/04/2008 at 12:56 pm

All I could say is I was at the Pantages Theater on fri and man was I in the wrong place. D A M N IT!
No I had a great time. But I would’ve liked to see gb.

Sebastian @ 02/04/2008 at 1:02 pm

f·”CK me anytime,anywhere.

How DARE you have a LIFE! First GB now YOU! What is this world coming to. I hope you had a blast. I think I’ll start living vicariously through you and GB since ‘yall have more fun than me!

queenbutler @ 02/04/2008 at 2:18 pm

I have always wanted someone to live vicariously through me! The only problem is you may have more of an interesting life now than through me. Trust me it was a blue moon outing.

I’m in suburban NOVA! Come on! We are not allowed to be interesting, too many government agencies are nearby. Trust me where I live you KNOW big brother is watching. It’s a fact of life.

I have a very exciting life too. I spent the entire afternoon on my day off cleaning sh*t off the french doors cos my 22 month old decided to to make a collage with his doo-doo.

I’m living it up me. a bonafide party animal. whoever said kids are a blessing needs a bloody slap.

I have 3 (11,9,6) Sometimes a blessing, sometimes “what the f*** was I thinking!”

ive 4 of the little tykes by birth. 11 year old (going on 21), two 8 year old twins and the last one (DEFINATELY THE LAST ONE ) is a 22 month old Backyardigans fanatic. I also have a 16 year old step daughter whos going through the ‘i hate the world, p*ss off and get out of my room” phase.

So as you can see I am having a borderline nervous breakdown due to living in a house full of squabbling nutters and little doo-doo artists, i think i might join justin chambers in the psych ward. I love them to death but they’d make anyone wanna tie their tubes.

queenbutler @ 02/04/2008 at 7:50 pm

Didi
I B- slapped that punk ass for you!
I know kids aren’t they great. I just love them…
You know why because I don’t have any and secretly yearn for a family.
Just like I secretly yearn for gb. Shh…don’t tell ANYONE!

enjoy your freedom, woman!

Sometimes i wish i could turn the clock back but other times im so grateful for such a beautiful family. Its a catch 22 situation and i guess nobody is 100% content with their life all the the time. I know one thing though – now that i have them, i cant imagine life without the little sh*ts even though they make me wanna stick my head in the microwave and atomise my skull.

Didi you and I are on the same page!!! I curse the fact our oven is electric!
QB-get as much as you can from life THEN have kids. I love my Little Sh*ts (just got back from 3rd grade prog. TOOOO cute) but sometimes I just wonder…………..
Back to GB, I’d love to give him a roll or two, three…six , hell!

Thanks for the pictures. He’s HAWWWWWTTTT!!!!
Since when is there an age limit for partying? I’m 36 and go out every once in awhile to celebrate (promotions, birthdays,etc). I read (on one of his fansites) that he just finished filming his lastest movie, ‘Game’. Maybe he’s celebrating the completion of it.
I’m sure there are a lot of celebs his age that go out and party that we don’t read about. They’re just not hitting the clubs that are geared toward the younger, hip A-listers like Lindsay or Paris. If he hit the 30 or older clubs, pictures would not be taken. So, I believe these are publicity shots for current and upcoming movies that are geared toward that genre (unless he likes younger women). D**n!

He should be voted most funny,charming,carismatic and sexiest Man alive.I adore him and like him just the way he is,specially when he looks a little on the scruffy side.

He’s sexy ? I don’t see it . I think he’s gay!! He’ll come out soon.

гертруда @ 04/22/2008 at 9:55 am

Классная футбтолочка ,но плечи очень широкие.

I have been in love with him since Ms.Brown. He is a Dream and i love when he looks like he just got out of bed.

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

VenusDeMilo @ 10/10/2010 at 8:30 am

I will assume that most people writing in are under the age of Gerard and think he is too old to have fun. I AM a year younger than him (female) and I still love to dance and things i loved in high school. There is nohing wrong with enjoying life as long as it’s not ruining your life or hurting anyone. Everyone, get a life and let the sexy man enjoy his.