Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie arrives hand-in-hand with Brad Pitt at the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Saturday.

SBIFF presented Academy Award-winner and three-time Golden Globe-winning actress, Angelina Jolie, with the Outstanding Performance Award for her critically acclaimed performance in A Mighty Heart at the Arlington Theater.

Possibly pregnant? Positively pregnant!

25+ pictures inside of Angleina Jolie @ the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival…

Just Jared on Facebook

• See the best reactions to Kanye West's raunchy "Fade" video - US Weekly
  • Get more details on the death of Juan Gabriel - TMZ
  • Find out what happened on KUWTK - Gossip Cop
  • Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend step out together - Just Jared Jr
  • Best & worst dressed at the VMAs - Radar
  • Have you seen Pete's Dragon yet? - Lainey Gossip
  • Here's what Renee Zellweger had to say about her iconic role - The Hollywood Reporter
  • jude

#98
    Plase go to sleep don’t embaresse yourself…

• http://Google.com gena

I love Angie but don’t care for the top. Like the skirt. She is glowing! She is preggy, no other reason for that top. A different style top is needed. She really blossomed since the Critic’s award show. Could it be twins? She is holding onto Brad! They are so cute together! They make a wonderful couple! Love her smile and when she laughs. In one pic you can see the love for her in Brad’s eyes!

• guli

Dina@1—I am at the original mega’s continunation :lol: deadAZZ is a rit :-)

• kelly

They are gorgeous. Angie is pregnant. no doubt.

• the real tita

#60: Lady G, it’s on Yahoo. Whoever guessed that it was Clint Eastwood who that guy was so excited about coming is right. Guess he presented Angie with the award?

• the real tita

#63: Her stylist is Jennifer Rade.

• lol

IF BRAD SHAVED HIS GOATEE HE WOULD LOOK LIKE ELLEN DEGENEROUS. ROTFLMAO

• Frenchy

It looks like she didn’t do too many interviews on the red carpet just one.

I’m calling it a night. Hopefully tomorrow we can hear or see the interview she had in the auditorium.

• Alexanderina

# 100 Lady G @ 02/03/2008 at 12:47 am Report Abuse
    Alexanderina @ 02/03/2008 at 12:42 am

# 86 Lady G @ 02/03/2008 at 12:39 am

Actor/Director Clint Eastwood arrives at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008 in Santa Barbara, Calif. to present Angelina Jolie with the festival’s Outstanding Performance of the Year Award in recognition for her work in ‘A Mighty Heart.’

====================================================
    Thanks Lady G, I knew it was going to be Clint to present Angie with the Award and they could not have pick a better person. Love Clint

===========================================

B u…bu…but how can this be — I thought no one in HW likes or wants to work with Angie. Yet, here is Clint E presenting Angie with the festival’s Outstanding Performance of the Year Award in recognition for her work in ‘A Mighty Heart.’

More screaming at the ocean and whatever else the losers do.

======================================================
    :lol: Lady G that is what a few pathetic idiots want the world to believe that no one in HW likes or want to work with Angie, but like always they are full of bullsh*t.

I am here in SD and I can hear the screams coming from the ocean :lol:

• Lurking

What kind of red carpet outfit is that? I couldn’t believe this is the dress she wore for this award. She looked hideous in that getup. Also I wish she would style her hair differently to HIDE her giant FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!
    If she is pregnant, there are so many choices to hide the bump. She could wear a jacket over the dress. Oh I wish I could be her stylist.. This time they don’t look well together. I’m a fan of this couple, but they could be much more better fashion wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cabat

they are so beautiful!

• http://justjared THAT DOES!!!

SHE IS DEFINETLY PREGNANT. AS MUCH AS AJ LIKES HER

FORM FITTING DRESSES … TO WEAR THIS “NUMBER” SCREAMS

I’M PREGNANT!!!

Sorry, don’t like BP hair… makes him look old. But, AJ is GLOWING.

• bdj

I guess troll(s) forgot that Papa Pitt is getting ready to film a new movie. He does change his looks for different roles. Either way, he is still one sexy DILF.

• Alexanderina
  • CLINIQUA

Aaaaah, I bet the FF freaks are lurking and were just sooo hoping that Angie would show up in a teensy tight azz’d frock with a flat stomach, and yet there she is, in a dress that is less figure revealing than my great grandma’s. LOL Baby on board beechies, baby on board! Muahahaha!

That said….

I kind of have that frock figured out, and understand now why theJJB crew amidst their screams were having difficulty relaying a description to Racquel….

It appears to be 3 pieces. Comprised of a long sequined skirt in colors white, black and fuschia. The top is two pieces, comprised of a black cammy underneath (unseen except for the thin straps), and a sheer black gauzy OVERSHIRT that hides damn near everything – it is sheared (gathers) right up the middle in the front from top to bottom. Sheared tops are a maternity staple. Also, despite the top having sheer loose sleeves, the middle part does NOT appear sheer. I have tried my d*mndest to find a pic where I could see through the middle of the long shirt like I can see through the sleeves, and I just can’t. not even with the bright lights and flashes, does it seem sheer. So my guess is, Angie’s big maternity overshirt thingie is only sheer on the sleeves.

• lollollol

IF ANISTON SHAVED HER CHIN…SHE’LL BE LONG DEAD!

• The real lou

110 Lurking @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am ,You are NOT a fan!Just another undercover troll.The time and energy you trolls out into people you claim not to like is scary to say the least!

• Lady G

PittParade wrote:

clint just gave her the award…..she thanked all the producers, especially the one she’s “so fond of”

• nicole

Brad is the sexiest man on earth, he looks so fcuking sexy. Angie looks gorgeous. She IS pregnant.

• guli

Alex and Lady G—I sure hope all those screams from you know who and her fans/trolls/haters don’t cause another tsunami :lol:

• Alexanderina

# 118 Lady G @ 02/03/2008 at 12:56 am

PittParade wrote:

===================================================
    awwwwww and we are know who that is :). Thanks Lady G and PP

• bdj

CLINIQUA @ 02/03/2008 at 12:54 am
    Thanks for the fashion analysis Ms Cliniqua and thanks for your not so gentle push, I am on the train.

• Lady G

More updates….

Update:
    She is so funny……she has great timing…Clint gave her the award…it is so obvious he loves her…She said “I wanna thank the producers one I am particularly fond of” the whole crowd started laughing and Angelina started to giggle.image

More when they get back to the hotel they are trying not to get hit.

• QQQQ

Update:

More when they get back to the hotel they are trying not to get hit.

• duh

# 110 Lurking @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am

If you are a fan of Angelina than you know “fashion” is not a big deal to her. So your reaction is silly.

• lurking my azz

Lurking @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am

+++

You are a fan. Oh my. If you have a fan like this who needs an enemy.

By the way, can Aniston (the Fcuktard beeyotch) can rock this outfit???

NO way…Aniston will look like a baglady wearing this outfit. Aniston is one ugly son of a beeyotch.

• http://justjared dina #1

The skirt is like an abstract painting. There seem to be sequins or those little fish scale like things on the skirt. I don’t sew, therefore I don’t know the proper name for them. This skirt like her dress last week. It is sort of artsy, or bohemian intricate in design and probably texture. I love it. There is nothing simple about this outfit. Brad has gained a few pounds. But he still looks hot.

Jared can you get a copy of her speech. Or anyone else who has the capability to do so. Thanks . Peace

• On Bored

Wow, she sure knows how to hide a bump. My guess is that they have a very lucrative deal in the works to reveal the bump so that they can collect some more money for the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

• lol

she should have left her manlesbian at home.

Brad has joined Tom cruise on the list of men who are now starting to look like butch lesbians.

LOLOLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• whatever

i’m not liking brad’s hair at all =(

• jolierocks

Angie looks amazing!!!

• me

Well, if she’s going to be interviewed at the SB film festival someone should just ask her if she’s pregnant. Why be coy? She has BALLOONED since the critics choice awards and that was just when? 3 weeks ago. I do believe it is twins. People shouldn’t make fun of Star anymore. they were the first to report the in vitro.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

More updates….

Update:

More when they get back to the hotel they are trying not to get hit.
    ______________________________________

Awww, that’s sweet and so Angie. :)

• Alexanderina

PittParade #118 [-]

Posts: 2849
    (02/03/2008 12:58 AM)

UPDATE: B & A just came out of the theater…the girls are on it!!!!!

• http://www.nicolerichie.org Nicole Richie Fan

Soooo pregnant! :)

• bdj

lol @ 02/03/2008 at 1:00 am
    Damn* for a laughing out loud(lol) troll, you sure are bitter. I guess you are laughing to hide the pain.

• truth

There’s no pleasing anyone! It doesn’t matter what she was wearing. Everyone is missing the reason why she was there which was to be awarded for her brilliant performance in a mighty heart. If she is indeed pregnant hopefully she is left alone to have a healthy enjoyable pregnancy instead of being harassed like before.

• sharon

Angie was giggling, so sweet.

• congrats

I love how they do the I am not fashion obsessed outfits. Great. It will also keep alot of the trash away from gushing about their outfits. It’s not about the dress it’s about her work. It’s about the film. Look at how the others are dressed. Only Clint is wearing a black tie LOL.

I will not tire myself out about wheter she is or is not pregnant. We will all know eventually.

OT on that wireimage link, I saw a picture of Kimora lee with Perez…She looks HUGE

• Here’s The Deal

LOL She is sooooooooo pregnant!!!!!!! The dress is okay, not my favorite thing she’s ever worn, but it’s pretty. They are both glowing and so happy that it makes me happy just to look at them. :)

• drew

Funny, the haters & fanistons have to pretend to be a fan so they can validate their criticism towards Brad & Angelina.

Me? Moi? I do not have to pretend to be a fan of that stupid has-been sitcom hag Jennifer ANUSton to print my annoyance towards her.

Why should I, I want the whole world to know how much I hate & despise that facking ANUSton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• attention

Jared spelled Angelina incorrectly!

• The real lou

132 me @ 02/03/2008 at 1:01 am ,GMAFB!Star just copied the X17online story and tacked on the “invitro” cra p.Star is STILL a joke!!!

• bdj

me @ 02/03/2008 at 1:01 am
    nice try troll. X17 posted the exclusive about twins and twins run in the pitt family. Star magazine ran with it and made a fanfic for the haters.

• http://justjared TRICKS OF THE TRADE …

IN THE WORLD OF BABY BUMP HIDE-N-SEEK, NOTHING WORKS

BETTER THAN AN OUTFIT WITH CRAZY DESIGNS ON THE

BOTTOM (& A SOLID COLOR TOP) TO “DRAW” YOUR EYES AWAY

FROM THE BELLY ;-). NICE TRICK BUT, WE KNOW YOU’RE

PREGNANT! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

• Alexanderina

# 137 truth @ 02/03/2008 at 1:02 am

================================================
    AMEN & WELL SAID and ITA. It just amaze me how some people like to complain for nothing. She looks fantastic and just got an award for outstanding performance for AMH, let celebrate that, let celebrate her , instead of complaining about what she is wearing.

• the real tita

#98: awww, did you get another awieeee? How frustrating to be on the losing side as always. What a lousy existence you are going through…can’t help stalking fans cause you’re so green with envy.

• http://justjared TRICKS OF THE TRADE …

attention @ 02/03/2008 at 1:04 am Jared spelled Angelina incorrectly!

WELL NOW, AREN’T YOU SPECIAL FOR POINTING THAT OUT!

• QQQQ

Update

The girls said…..the interview was like “Inside the Actor’s studio” Angie was very fidgety…she was funny, too…very funny, in a good mood…they just left in a black SUV…the girls chased it, lol
    Clint said the nicest things about her