Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie arrives hand-in-hand with Brad Pitt at the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Saturday.

SBIFF presented Academy Award-winner and three-time Golden Globe-winning actress, Angelina Jolie, with the Outstanding Performance Award for her critically acclaimed performance in A Mighty Heart at the Arlington Theater.

Possibly pregnant? Positively pregnant!

25+ pictures inside of Angleina Jolie @ the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival…

angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 01
angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 24
angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 25

ABC

1,526 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 862 » Show All

#98
Plase go to sleep don’t embaresse yourself…

I love Angie but don’t care for the top. Like the skirt. She is glowing! She is preggy, no other reason for that top. A different style top is needed. She really blossomed since the Critic’s award show. Could it be twins? She is holding onto Brad! They are so cute together! They make a wonderful couple! Love her smile and when she laughs. In one pic you can see the love for her in Brad’s eyes!

Dina@1—I am at the original mega’s continunation :lol: deadAZZ is a rit :-)

They are gorgeous. Angie is pregnant. no doubt.

the real tita @ 02/03/2008 at 12:49 am

#60: Lady G, it’s on Yahoo. Whoever guessed that it was Clint Eastwood who that guy was so excited about coming is right. Guess he presented Angie with the award?

the real tita @ 02/03/2008 at 12:51 am

#63: Her stylist is Jennifer Rade.

IF BRAD SHAVED HIS GOATEE HE WOULD LOOK LIKE ELLEN DEGENEROUS. ROTFLMAO

It looks like she didn’t do too many interviews on the red carpet just one.

I’m calling it a night. Hopefully tomorrow we can hear or see the interview she had in the auditorium.

Alexanderina @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am

# 100 Lady G @ 02/03/2008 at 12:47 am Report Abuse
Alexanderina @ 02/03/2008 at 12:42 am

# 86 Lady G @ 02/03/2008 at 12:39 am

Actor/Director Clint Eastwood arrives at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008 in Santa Barbara, Calif. to present Angelina Jolie with the festival’s Outstanding Performance of the Year Award in recognition for her work in ‘A Mighty Heart.’

====================================================
Thanks Lady G, I knew it was going to be Clint to present Angie with the Award and they could not have pick a better person. Love Clint

===========================================

B u…bu…but how can this be — I thought no one in HW likes or wants to work with Angie. Yet, here is Clint E presenting Angie with the festival’s Outstanding Performance of the Year Award in recognition for her work in ‘A Mighty Heart.’

More screaming at the ocean and whatever else the losers do.

======================================================
:lol: Lady G that is what a few pathetic idiots want the world to believe that no one in HW likes or want to work with Angie, but like always they are full of bullsh*t.

I am here in SD and I can hear the screams coming from the ocean :lol:

What kind of red carpet outfit is that? I couldn’t believe this is the dress she wore for this award. She looked hideous in that getup. Also I wish she would style her hair differently to HIDE her giant FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!
If she is pregnant, there are so many choices to hide the bump. She could wear a jacket over the dress. Oh I wish I could be her stylist.. This time they don’t look well together. I’m a fan of this couple, but they could be much more better fashion wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are so beautiful!

SHE IS DEFINETLY PREGNANT. AS MUCH AS AJ LIKES HER

FORM FITTING DRESSES … TO WEAR THIS “NUMBER” SCREAMS

I’M PREGNANT!!!

Sorry, don’t like BP hair… makes him look old. But, AJ is GLOWING.

I guess troll(s) forgot that Papa Pitt is getting ready to film a new movie. He does change his looks for different roles. Either way, he is still one sexy DILF.

Aaaaah, I bet the FF freaks are lurking and were just sooo hoping that Angie would show up in a teensy tight azz’d frock with a flat stomach, and yet there she is, in a dress that is less figure revealing than my great grandma’s. LOL Baby on board beechies, baby on board! Muahahaha!

That said….

I kind of have that frock figured out, and understand now why theJJB crew amidst their screams were having difficulty relaying a description to Racquel….

It appears to be 3 pieces. Comprised of a long sequined skirt in colors white, black and fuschia. The top is two pieces, comprised of a black cammy underneath (unseen except for the thin straps), and a sheer black gauzy OVERSHIRT that hides damn near everything – it is sheared (gathers) right up the middle in the front from top to bottom. Sheared tops are a maternity staple. Also, despite the top having sheer loose sleeves, the middle part does NOT appear sheer. I have tried my d*mndest to find a pic where I could see through the middle of the long shirt like I can see through the sleeves, and I just can’t. not even with the bright lights and flashes, does it seem sheer. So my guess is, Angie’s big maternity overshirt thingie is only sheer on the sleeves.

IF ANISTON SHAVED HER CHIN…SHE’LL BE LONG DEAD!

The real lou @ 02/03/2008 at 12:56 am

110 Lurking @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am ,You are NOT a fan!Just another undercover troll.The time and energy you trolls out into people you claim not to like is scary to say the least!

PittParade wrote:

clint just gave her the award…..she thanked all the producers, especially the one she’s “so fond of”

Brad is the sexiest man on earth, he looks so fcuking sexy. Angie looks gorgeous. She IS pregnant.

Alex and Lady G—I sure hope all those screams from you know who and her fans/trolls/haters don’t cause another tsunami :lol:

Alexanderina @ 02/03/2008 at 12:57 am

# 118 Lady G @ 02/03/2008 at 12:56 am

PittParade wrote:

===================================================
awwwwww and we are know who that is :). Thanks Lady G and PP

CLINIQUA @ 02/03/2008 at 12:54 am
Thanks for the fashion analysis Ms Cliniqua and thanks for your not so gentle push, I am on the train.

More updates….

Update:
She is so funny……she has great timing…Clint gave her the award…it is so obvious he loves her…She said “I wanna thank the producers one I am particularly fond of” the whole crowd started laughing and Angelina started to giggle.image

More when they get back to the hotel they are trying not to get hit.

Update:

More when they get back to the hotel they are trying not to get hit.

# 110 Lurking @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am

If you are a fan of Angelina than you know “fashion” is not a big deal to her. So your reaction is silly.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 862 » Show All