Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie arrives hand-in-hand with Brad Pitt at the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Saturday.

SBIFF presented Academy Award-winner and three-time Golden Globe-winning actress, Angelina Jolie, with the Outstanding Performance Award for her critically acclaimed performance in A Mighty Heart at the Arlington Theater.

Possibly pregnant? Positively pregnant!

25+ pictures inside of Angleina Jolie @ the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival…

angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 01
angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 23
angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 24
angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 25

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty, Jen Lowery/Startraksphoto.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • alia

Well, I’m off to bed….I’ ll catch up with all of you BAMPZS fans tomorrow!!
    Can’t wait for Faye88 to bring us the inside scoop!
    bye :)

• vickifromtexas

hello alia, i love all of these gorgeous pics. hope all is well with you. : )

• Missouri Fan

My new video for tonight

Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Enjoy.

Good Night All.

Ps. Ameena are u still awake ? :smile:

• Janice
  • Janice
  • Mondo Bongo!

Cliniqua!!!…….U never disappoint!!

Just came on line to see what was going on with the JP’s and the
    Santa Barbara Film Festival…. and low and behold, now i am really convinced Angie is with child..(hopefully two).. and with a big smile
    on my face the first thing on my mind was…i know Cliniqua is thrilled!

Ha!!.. now that’s strange :smile: it has to be the passion i can feel
    U have for them…and then i read your post and …Yep! Cliniqua is
    thrilled..:smile:

Well Goodnite sweetie and fans…enjoy!

thanks…JJ..

• sharon

I almost foget Feb 5 is Brad’s superbowl ad and Angie’s superbowl Wanted Trailer.

• Nicole m

Brad looks better without the facial hair. Not a fan of Angelina, but she looks great and she’s growing. She’s making it obvious that she is pregnant.

• first and last post

Hello to Missouri Fan
    I’m bringing my post over from the last thread because you are probably asleep by now but I really want you to read this MF. It’s from my heart and I want you to know you are appreciated and respected. I’m not ignoring your shout out to me re: your videos. Because we post at different times, I hope you see this when you log on Sunday. Respond if you read this…there will be 500 posts before you wake up…maybe even another thread!

2040 first and last post @ 02/02/2008 at 11:51 pm
    Re: 1862 Missouri Fan @ 02/02/2008 at 9:51 pm
    first and last post @ 02/02/2008 at 9:46 pm
    “Hello FALP!!
    I would like to see your comments on my videos ?”

Hey there MF,
    I always watch your videos and read the comments too but prefer not to register…hope that is okay with you…I’m just eccentric.
    Be reassured I think your videos are extremely well done. You are very talented. Your videos reflect the patience and time you meticulously put in to select the proper music and photos ensuring your videos are as artistic as they are ingenious. They have a nice flow and are always one of a kind mood rendering visual/audio creations.
    Hopefully you will remember my comment and along with all those who post at YouTube, you will be further inspired. Your sweetness and considerateness add stability and continuity to these threads. Thank you for being here for all the BAMPZS supporters.

• sharon

Janice @ 02/03/2008 at 2:49 am

————————————————–
    wow, that is a huge ring.

• Janice

sharon @ 02/03/2008 at 2:52 am Janice @ 02/03/2008 at 2:49 am

————————————————–
    wow, that is a huge ring.

Yah. It is. Looks like Brad is also wearing a red ring.

• jenny

okkkk…now i totally think shes pregnant! she sure loves wearing those flowy blankets nowadays.

• Janice

Hi Vicki. They are aren’t they, even with a million flashes going off they manage to take some great photos.

• Orchid

226 # 226 Janice @ 02/03/2008 at 2:21 am http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2525/spl16886002ng8.jpg
    ——-
    You always post wonderful pics, Janice! It looks like she wore a skirt that looks very much like a sarong. I mean her skirt, in this pic, has got the ‘wrapped like a sarong’ look.

• lylian

I wonder where dj is. You know, the one who made a bet with me to pay UNHCR US$300 if Brad and Angelina hadn’t split up by 31 January 2008. Here we are, on 2 February 2008, Angelina has thanked her very special producer – (who seems pretty good at producing swimmers as he does movies) and no break up in the air. Au contraire, its love, babies, sex, joy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Mondo Bongo!

MF………Hi Hon!

Just watched your latest video, loved it… i have a few video’s to watch
    that guli sent me…will do so tomorrow ..i also owe U a email,

Goodnite…and much love!

• Janice

Hi Orchid. Thank You. The best thing about JJ is that everyone contributes so much in the threads (even the trolls a.. their stupidity and manic episodes provide endless amusement).
    I have some more pictures but I think I might post them tomorrow. Tired.

• Rica

Congratulations Angelina!

Beautiful as ever and happy beyond all reason. Bradley has made her as happy as she has made him.

Congrats to them both!

• http://www.jamieinsider.com JI

Awesome Pics!

• guli

Whoop!!!! Rica and Mondo Bongo is here!!!! Hiya lovely ladies did you watch MF’s new vidoe?
    I love it… MF thank you :-)

• sharon

credit to oliverbandit of JJB.
    Angie said she was glad she did MMS because it obviously changed her life.

• Meli

Good morning everyone.I just saw the new pics and my comments are:

1)Yes,she is pregnant!I’m so happy for them. :)

2)I don’t like the outfit,but when you have a face like this,who cares what you’re wearing!She could show up wearing a plastic bag and still she would look gorgeous!

3)She is happier than ever,she just can’t stop laughing! :) :)

4)Is she real?Sometimes I wonder!
    Brad Pitt ,the walking sex,is standing next to her and I can’t stop staring at Angie!And I’m a woman!

• CLINIQUA

Wow, Clint really said some beautiful things….what a lovely night for Angelina, and then she gets to go home with Brad Pitt and is carrying his second bun in her oven. Man, no wonder the haters hate, if I didn’t love her so much myself I’d have to be a hater too. jk

By the way – the latimesblog – dailydishrag or whatever – is already trying to pimp the same ol’ Angelina restricting press access crap – they talk to a few trashloid outlets and blogger sites that were there and they were b*tching about her refusing to say what her uterus was up to, and the fact that she was not commenting on the Heath Ledger video, because of course, running that whole thing into the ground and not letting that poor dude RIP for even a second, deprives us all of our First Amendment rights. Dumb asses.

• steff

She seems VERY PREGNANT!!!! She’s fantastic, I don’t like Brad’s hair..he should cut them.. along with his sideburns…

• Meli

I think Brad is wondering the same thing with me here.
    “Is she real?”

• Ginger

She is so hiding her pregnancy!! I hope she is!!!

• Besane

These two exude happiness and contentment of their lives together. SO touching. It seems the happy event is indeed coming–there is no other way to explain two events in a row with a ‘tent’ dresses LOL! BTW I think both dresses (one at SAG) are beautiful. But yet again, when you have Angelina’s stature and her face, do anyone care really about what she is wearing or how her hair is?

• Besane

Meli @ 02/03/2008 at 4:01 am
    I think Brad is wondering the same thing with me here.
    “Is she real?”
    ————-

ITA! Thanks Meli for all the great pictures! Indeed Brad looks like, “Pinch me, pinch me!” Can’t believe his luck LOL! But he earned this happiness. Congrats, Brad, it’s REAL!!

• Wedding Peach

Yea-yah!! Most definitely pregno!!

She looks great, and he looks proud.
    Kiss those sumptuous lips, Brad. You did it again.

• http://curiosandino.myblog.it/ Curios@ndo

She’s really pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CLINIQUA

Night all – had a blast, catch ya later today!

• http://justjared.com i love angie

They look beautiful and so happy :)
    Love them! :)

• CLINIQUA

OMG…before I leave guys, this one was just posted at JJB, wow…doesn’t get any more adorable…Angie’s face here is almost angelic…and Brad looks like pure sex.

• samara

that skirts is starting to grow on me…at first it took me by surprise but now..hell who cares..she happy her man is looking dapper and happy as well..maybe they got other things on their mind.

• carl

this couple is even more boring than Tom and Kate!

• Jennie

she is gorgoeus!love her outfiit, but i don’t think anything special in her performance, that’s why she wasn’t even nom for an oscar.

• Francophile

So happy for them !

I love both of them but have the deepest respect for my girl, Angie. She is the whole package, beauty and brains…sensitivity and strength, humility and growth. Love her.

You go girl, you make us, women, especially myself proud to be a woman embracing our weaknesses and strenghts while focusing on growing and achieving the best balance aimed at reaching genuine self fullfilment !

• samara

twinS? why would she need fertility pills? iam sure her eggs r fine and brads swimmers r doing the job. I mean, they had shiloh without help. Where do these rags get their in formation? Oh yeah , they just create a fiction story…how i wish they would get sued

• m

Francophile @ 02/03/2008 at 5:35 am

So happy for them !

———————–

AMEN!! =)

• guli

Amaya–shout out!! Lets get in touch via email! Need to talk politics lady , where do we go now :-)