Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie @ Santa Barbara Film Festival

Angelina Jolie arrives hand-in-hand with Brad Pitt at the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Saturday.

SBIFF presented Academy Award-winner and three-time Golden Globe-winning actress, Angelina Jolie, with the Outstanding Performance Award for her critically acclaimed performance in A Mighty Heart at the Arlington Theater.

Possibly pregnant? Positively pregnant!

25+ pictures inside of Angleina Jolie @ the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival…

angelina jolie santa barbara film festival 01

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,526 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 962 » Show All
lurking my azz @ 02/03/2008 at 12:59 am

Lurking @ 02/03/2008 at 12:52 am

+++

You are a fan. Oh my. If you have a fan like this who needs an enemy.

By the way, can Aniston (the Fcuktard beeyotch) can rock this outfit???

NO way…Aniston will look like a baglady wearing this outfit. Aniston is one ugly son of a beeyotch.

The skirt is like an abstract painting. There seem to be sequins or those little fish scale like things on the skirt. I don’t sew, therefore I don’t know the proper name for them. This skirt like her dress last week. It is sort of artsy, or bohemian intricate in design and probably texture. I love it. There is nothing simple about this outfit. Brad has gained a few pounds. But he still looks hot.

Jared can you get a copy of her speech. Or anyone else who has the capability to do so. Thanks . Peace

Wow, she sure knows how to hide a bump. My guess is that they have a very lucrative deal in the works to reveal the bump so that they can collect some more money for the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

she should have left her manlesbian at home.

Brad has joined Tom cruise on the list of men who are now starting to look like butch lesbians.

LOLOLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i’m not liking brad’s hair at all =(

jolierocks @ 02/03/2008 at 1:00 am

Angie looks amazing!!!

Well, if she’s going to be interviewed at the SB film festival someone should just ask her if she’s pregnant. Why be coy? She has BALLOONED since the critics choice awards and that was just when? 3 weeks ago. I do believe it is twins. People shouldn’t make fun of Star anymore. they were the first to report the in vitro.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/03/2008 at 1:01 am

More updates….

Update:
She is so funny……she has great timing…Clint gave her the award…it is so obvious he loves her…She said “I wanna thank the producers one I am particularly fond of” the whole crowd started laughing and Angelina started to giggle.image

More when they get back to the hotel they are trying not to get hit.
______________________________________

Awww, that’s sweet and so Angie. :)

Alexanderina @ 02/03/2008 at 1:02 am

PittParade #118 [-]

Posts: 2849
(02/03/2008 12:58 AM)

UPDATE: B & A just came out of the theater…the girls are on it!!!!!

lol @ 02/03/2008 at 1:00 am
Damn* for a laughing out loud(lol) troll, you sure are bitter. I guess you are laughing to hide the pain.

There’s no pleasing anyone! It doesn’t matter what she was wearing. Everyone is missing the reason why she was there which was to be awarded for her brilliant performance in a mighty heart. If she is indeed pregnant hopefully she is left alone to have a healthy enjoyable pregnancy instead of being harassed like before.

Angie was giggling, so sweet.

I love how they do the I am not fashion obsessed outfits. Great. It will also keep alot of the trash away from gushing about their outfits. It’s not about the dress it’s about her work. It’s about the film. Look at how the others are dressed. Only Clint is wearing a black tie LOL.

I will not tire myself out about wheter she is or is not pregnant. We will all know eventually.

OT on that wireimage link, I saw a picture of Kimora lee with Perez…She looks HUGE

Here's The Deal @ 02/03/2008 at 1:04 am

LOL She is sooooooooo pregnant!!!!!!! The dress is okay, not my favorite thing she’s ever worn, but it’s pretty. They are both glowing and so happy that it makes me happy just to look at them. :)

Funny, the haters & fanistons have to pretend to be a fan so they can validate their criticism towards Brad & Angelina.

Me? Moi? I do not have to pretend to be a fan of that stupid has-been sitcom hag Jennifer ANUSton to print my annoyance towards her.

Why should I, I want the whole world to know how much I hate & despise that facking ANUSton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attention @ 02/03/2008 at 1:04 am

Jared spelled Angelina incorrectly!

The real lou @ 02/03/2008 at 1:05 am

132 me @ 02/03/2008 at 1:01 am ,GMAFB!Star just copied the X17online story and tacked on the “invitro” cra p.Star is STILL a joke!!!

me @ 02/03/2008 at 1:01 am
nice try troll. X17 posted the exclusive about twins and twins run in the pitt family. Star magazine ran with it and made a fanfic for the haters.

IN THE WORLD OF BABY BUMP HIDE-N-SEEK, NOTHING WORKS

BETTER THAN AN OUTFIT WITH CRAZY DESIGNS ON THE

BOTTOM (& A SOLID COLOR TOP) TO “DRAW” YOUR EYES AWAY

FROM THE BELLY ;-). NICE TRICK BUT, WE KNOW YOU’RE

PREGNANT! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Alexanderina @ 02/03/2008 at 1:07 am

# 137 truth @ 02/03/2008 at 1:02 am

================================================
AMEN & WELL SAID and ITA. It just amaze me how some people like to complain for nothing. She looks fantastic and just got an award for outstanding performance for AMH, let celebrate that, let celebrate her , instead of complaining about what she is wearing.

the real tita @ 02/03/2008 at 1:08 am

#98: awww, did you get another awieeee? How frustrating to be on the losing side as always. What a lousy existence you are going through…can’t help stalking fans cause you’re so green with envy.

attention @ 02/03/2008 at 1:04 am Jared spelled Angelina incorrectly!

WELL NOW, AREN’T YOU SPECIAL FOR POINTING THAT OUT!

Update

The girls said…..the interview was like “Inside the Actor’s studio” Angie was very fidgety…she was funny, too…very funny, in a good mood…they just left in a black SUV…the girls chased it, lol
Clint said the nicest things about her