Angelina Jolie Lands in London

Angelina Jolie Lands in London

A solo (and possibly pregnant) Angelina Jolie arrives in London after a flight from Los Angeles on Tuesday.

As reported yesterday, Jolie is jetting off to Jordan.

Just Jared on Facebook

• JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • \\\

fred=something

trolls come in bunches

• African Girl

Passing Through @ 02/05/2008 at 12:21 pm
    Are the “She’s Not Pregnant!” Police here today? Cuz…I am so totally over them…

*******
    You’re over them? When…when…when were you under them?

Lol…A little Friends (Ross & Rachel) humor for you. Yeah I watched the show…please don’t shoot me, I promise you…I was young and naive back then. :(

Sent you an email.

• Nic

If you are so sick of her Something..Then i am puzzled as to why the hell you are here..Stop lying…you want to be Jolie and you’re not..Face it..You are jelous…You can;t stand that Jolie’s life is better than yours..Stop the hating..And start loving..Otherwise get your ass of this site..We here love Jolie…

• ENERGY

I have noticed that every time Angie goes out of the country by her self Brad hangs out with Zee. He must miss her alot and reminds himself of the first child they adopted together. I dont know, I just have that feeling. There are pictures of Brad and Zee from last night at X17, the comments there are crap dont even bother reading.

• African Girl

# 98 Felinelilly @ 02/05/2008 at 12:39 pm ((singing))
    Come on ride da train, ride it ((choo choo))
    Come on ride da train, it’s a choo choo train
    If you feel like dancing, come on, it’s up to you
    The train…is co-ming through.

LOL Angie is SO pregnant it’s ridiculous. Just like her SAG dress, her trenchcoat is enveloping her belly.

********
    I’ll only get on it if I can be conductor…can I? Can I? Please, Please, Pretty Please?

• the real tita

#42: carolina, her coat may be belted but you can see how high she’s put the belt on. It’s too above the waistline. She’s got a bump just below the belly button.

I’ve been at the train station waiting since Cannes. So glad I bought my ticket early.

• Brad Fan

Dosen’t she looks very much the cosomoplitan traveler?
    Love her.

Zee is soo cute.

So is Daddy.

• http://whatisrunningthroughourminds.blogspot.com AnIntelligentMind

To me she doesn’t look upset. Just normal. I always wonder when people say that celebrities look mad or upset when they are doing things that you wouldn’t expect to see people smiling for

• http://justjared Felinelilly

African Girl @ 02/05/2008 at 1:16 pm # 98 Felinelilly @ 02/05/2008 at 12:39 pm ((singing))
    Come on ride da train, ride it ((choo choo))
    Come on ride da train, it’s a choo choo train
    If you feel like dancing, come on, it’s up to you
    The train…is co-ming through.

********
    —————————–
    LOL Well… I thought I’d be conductor, but since you asked so nicely…Ok, go for it. Pregnancy train, full steam ahead!

• http://justjared Felinelilly

Real tita, get off the platform already and jump on the train! :D

• http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//080128/482/5faf82f196b649e987e2b41c8dba0cb6/ free

she doesn’t look pregnant.

• http://justjared dina #1

Different day, sos. Z looks so cute. Her hair has grown so much. I guess this destroys another myth. Remember the hair police said Angie was not taking care of her hair and it would break off. Ha haha. It seems that Angie knows what she is doing. Z’s hair looks great. Daddy looks great also. Gawd when will all of these people, hair police, trolls, hater, tabs, start believing in this family? Peace

• tidbit

OT: UNHCR news.

Even they are leaving Chad

• just wondering

So none of y’all know what she’s up to yet? Brad aint looking to good tbh he looking sad and mad and beat. lol I can’t imagine he would want her to run off like that if she IS indeed pregnant.

• soopx

Hi Felinelilly,Carolina,sharon,hope all of you are doing ok,i just read what someone had posted about Brad and Zahara some people are so racist,but we cannot let this ruin our day.I am getting ready to go vote,i went already once but their was around fifty people in line so i came back home.Angelina looks so lovely in these pictures,Jared posted.Trying hard not to be sad about the comment on x17,but Brad, has said Zahara is afraid of this kind of things.One good thing for Zahara and the rest of the Jolie-Pitt children,they are dearly loved my mom and dad.Some of these haters maybe were never loved by their parents.well i’m leaving to go and try to vote.love all JPS comments.peace.

• angel

164,fool,nut job,lunatic

• mimi

brad is looking mad because those paps are right in their faces! Nothing to do with Angie. He admires her dedication to her UN work.

• http://justjared Felinelilly

just wondering @ 02/05/2008 at 1:28 pm
    ——————
    It’s just your reflection babe. Now turn away from the mirror and stop scaring yourself.

• beautiful

Angie is awesome. She takes care some UN works before she gets too big like last pregnancy.

• fan
  • vickifromtexas

just wondering, maybe you should just wander out of here because no one is buying what you are trying to sell.

• Ameena

Keep wondering because Brad is proud of Angie and the work she is doing for the UN.

• the real tita

#39: CP, will you tear your shingle down if she is proven to be pregnant or are you just gonna make the excuse that your crystal ball needed cleaning that day so your reading was a little bit murky?

Better stick to your day job. I read your blog and saw you are a GP with BP fan. You don’t like Angie at all, you just want hits.

• http://justjared Felinelilly

Brad hates it when the paps are too close to the kids, and what does X17 do, stick the camera in their faces. Do you expect him to bust a gut laughing? Trolls are such morons and hurting so much over JP baby #5, they’ll analyze anything through their warped eyes in order to keep themselves from going over the edge. :roll:

• i WONDER

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are set to adopt a baby from Burma.

• African Girl

# 103 Thankyou @ 02/05/2008 at 12:41 pm sorry here is link, the photos are too cute!

*******
    Awww, Too cute. Check out their mouths.

• http://weird!! weird!!

it say 175 comments , yet only 25 showned , wht’s going on this site????

• mimi

I see 177

• http://justjared dina #1

Thankyou

Thankyou, I told my daughter a year or so ago when the hair police started bytching about Z’s hair that I was going to send Angie my resume. I had three daughters with very thick, long hair. I was so happy that they weren’t born really close together because I would have gone crazy.

I had this visual of Brad braiding Z’s hair. I can just imagine the look of concentration on his face. I wonder if he had been asked four years ago could he imagine himself braiding a little black girl’s hair I wonder what would he have said? Peace

• sharon

New video of Brad and Angie at SBIFF. I can’t figure out what the girl said to Brad.

• DallasB

In this pic she doesn’t look that preggers (although she’s wearing a coat) but if she can wear skinny pants..I think she could have worn a tighter dress that than huge thing she wore to the SAG awards…I think she glows in the controversy of having everyone talk about her being pregnant and throwing that in Jennifer’s face….I use to LOVE and I mean LOVE Angelina Jolie before the whole Brad Pitt saga…I am surprised at how my view changed of her when she got with him…when she could have any man..and chose a married man…just lost respect for her..no matter how she spins it..I think she is very competitive and think she’s won..I am still not 100% convinced that Brad will stay with her in the long hall..wait til those kids get older…things will change..

• Vee

Angie would never fool around with her fans or tease them. The billowiing dress and the pregnant top following the twins rumors are her way of letting us know–she IS pregnant!

• reaaally

SHE IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL, IT’S INSANE! THE MOUTH, THE EYES, EVERYTHING. SO VERY PRETTY!

• jeannified

DEFINITELY pregnant! :-)

• Jess0

# 158 AnIntelligentMind @ 02/05/2008 at 1:20 pm

____________________________________________________

ITA!
    The British press is supposed to be pretty full on.

I’m so happy that she is going on this trip. I bet she needs it after being couped up in LA.

She’s also about to shine some light onto people who need it. She has said she wouldn’t forget the refugees and here she is living a very full life and remaining dedicated to her cause. She never lets us down.

This is a very exciting time to be a fan.

• http://justjared Felinelilly

If you trolls choose to ignore these pictures and the SAG ones where it’s obvious Angie’s pregnant, that’s your problem. Deal with it.
    —————
    Not sure she’s having twins, but she’s definitely having one.

• vickifromtexas

jess0, i agree it is nice being a fan of a person who is so amazing. she is so busy doing so many wonderful things.

• Thankyou

Dina #1, I would love to see Brad combing zee’s hair!! Priceless!

• African Girl

Oh my! Right before AJ’s post is Lindsey Lohan’s pictures and goodness, that child looks 35 and not a day less. I kept scrolling up and down comparing her to AJ (unfair comparison… I Know) still, AJ who is 12 yrs older, looks AGES younger than LL.

It’s sad the way she’s let herself go, she had so much promise. Here’s to keeping hope alive for her.

• Yawn

Vee @ 02/05/2008 at 1:57 pm

she never said she was pregnant. the tabs did.

• Yay

Another Adoption? could be

• juju

DallasB @ 02/05/2008 at 1:57 pm
    ______________________

:lol::lol:

Why do pretend to be ( or have been) Angelina’s fan? It’s obvious that you’ve never been her fan.

I know you’re stupid and doesn’t know shit about Angelina, so let give you some help:

1) Angelina does not pretend nor she finds any pleasure in others peoplemisery — contrary to you.

2) Love isn’t a thing that we control nor you chose the person we fall in love with. The only thing we can control is to act in those feelings and they both did.

• micro

# 164 just wondering
    —————————————-
    Being pregnant is NOT being disabled.

She flew her plane when she was carrying Shi.

It’s not that you dont know or are uninformed. YOU JUST HAVE A BLACK SOUL.

• Me

• angel

trolls = fools,same old shi*

• The real lou

DallasB @ 02/05/2008 at 1:57 pm ,You X fan’s have no shame or self control!I mean really why pretend to be a fan of someone that you dislike?That is just mental and pathetic!It is

• http://justjared dina #1

Some company just gave Ellen a check for a #100,00.00 for makeitright. I like her. I hope Brad comes on her show. Peace

• http://justjared.com (LOVE- J )
  • http://justjared Felinelilly

Me @ 02/05/2008 at 2:21 pm It seems to me that she looks kind of sad… I hope everything is ok for she and her family.
    ——————————
    Um…Are you so in denial that you didn’t see how happy Brad and Angie were 2 DAYS AGO??? They’re fine, moron. OMG, I’m done answering you stupid fools.

• ella

she looks she is in great sprit .