Angelina Jolie Lands in London

Angelina Jolie Lands in London

A solo (and possibly pregnant) Angelina Jolie arrives in London after a flight from Los Angeles on Tuesday.

As reported yesterday, Jolie is jetting off to Jordan.

angelina jolie london 01
angelina jolie london 02
angelina jolie london 03
angelina jolie london 04
angelina jolie london 05

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Pregnant Celebrities

Ethan Miller/Getty

1,077 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 944 » Show All

Thankyou @ 02/05/2008 at 12:49 pm Feline, the Grove is an outdoor shopping mall. Theatres, stores and restaurants. It’s near Farmer’s Market in the Fairfax District.
—————————-
Oh, ok! Thanks Thankyou. :)

She looks pensive and depressed, almost looks like she’s been crying. I wonder what’s up. I think this is around the anniversary of her mother’s passing.

# 107 Thankyou @ 02/05/2008 at 12:44 pm I can’t believe Brad was at the Grove last night!!

__________—————————________________
what is the grove?

Mediterranean @ 02/05/2008 at 12:54 pm

to GULI,

Kizinin haberini bir onceki baslikta okudum. Cok buyuk gecmis olsun. Insallah hersey en kisa zamanda yoluna girer.

Artik sayfa sayfa suren tartismalari okumak cok zor oluyor benim icin. Kendimi kaybediyorum.

Mediterranean @ 02/05/2008 at 12:54 pm

to GULI,

the shiznack @ 02/05/2008 at 12:54 pm

its not a fake interview its from the new sky magazine – not every interview is fake u know

im also not a troll

ask

(by thankyou, explaining to feline :))

African Girl @ 02/05/2008 at 12:54 pm

interesting @ 02/05/2008 at 11:52 am
Oh God! This is insane…pray tell whose funeral you think she’s attending? Seriously, the level of morbidness attributed to an ordinary picture showing someone getting off a plane is sickening.

Goodness!

Wish Angie a safe trip and eat well for 3.
Love Angie

the shiznack

then stop repeating the same thing over and over.

F@cking racist posters at X17. Don’t read them.

Good morning,Jolie-Pitt Fans,wishing all of you a good day.I just wanted to send my Blessings out to Angelina,and prayers that she will have all kinds of protections on her journey and also praying that ST.Michael the Arch Angel will keep her surrounded with Angels and keep her away from harm and all evil.Peace….

the shiznack @ 02/05/2008 at 12:54 pm
****************************************
You act very much like a troll.

like the people of jordan need her damn input!

all she will do is cause extra work to them to insure her safety while there.

YAWN……SICK OF HER!

Is Jordan a dangerous country for Angie to visit? A lot of you seem worried, and it’s making me worried too.
—————-
Hi soopx. :)

I think most of you need the help of a qualified therapist. Your celebrity worship over a home-wrecking, bi-sexual media wh*** borders on psychotic.

Em – get help, quick.

wouldnt it be exciting if Angie IS expecting twins?!

Felinelilly @ 02/05/2008 at 12:59 pm

—————-
Hi soopx. :)
——————————————
hi, felinelilly, I think Jordan is pretty safe country. But sine she is pregnant. we just worry a little. I am sure she will return safely.

Zahara’s hair is really growing. I think Brad must have braided it because you can tell she didn’t hold her head still. Too cute! I’d be more than happy to twist or braid Zee’s hair. I think she would be too cute with twists!

the shiznack @ 02/05/2008 at 1:03 pm

#140

well im not

as a fan of Angelina, i only posted a few snippets bcus americans cant get the sky tv magazine

Thank you sharon. I think she’ll return safely too. She didn’t take a big suitcase with her, I think it’ll be a quick trip.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 944 » Show All