Ellen Page in Sexy Stripes

Ellen Page in Sexy Stripes

Ellen Page strikes a stripey pose during the 2008 Academy Awards nominees luncheon held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday in Los Angeles.

Ellen, 20, is nominated for Best Actress in Juno and is up against Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth: The Golden Age), Julie Christie (Away From Her), Marion Cotillard (La Vie En Rose) and Laura Linney (The Savages).

The 80th Academy Awards telecast is scheduled to air on Sunday, Feb. 24.

Be sure to check out the cover story of Ellen at EW.com.

ellen page stripes 01
ellen page stripes 02
ellen page stripes 03
ellen page stripes 04
ellen page stripes 05
ellen page stripes 06
ellen page stripes 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yeahh yeahhh yeahh i’m the first !

No thank you @ 02/05/2008 at 3:27 pm

Um no…

I get a weird kristy McNichol vibe from her.

she’s like a dude.

she’s so adorable!

ohh sorry i’m 2nd !

the_original_nika @ 02/05/2008 at 3:27 pm

Go girl. her career is booming after juno, shes everywhere now :P.

I’m still on the fence over her ‘talent”. She seems to play herself.
An outsider who doesn’t fit in even when she’s welcome.

Though I enjoyed Juno’s clever quips and such, I really didn’t like the movie itself very much. I don’t know what was supposed to be so great about it. I will give it another chance when the DVD comes out but I really think it’s overrated. I’m not always a big independent movie enthusiast anyway so maybe that’s why. If she’s smart about her next move though, this Ellen Page gal should be really successful. She’s very realistic.

Waitress was a good movie. Nobody seems to be saying much about it though. Did that get nominated for anything?

No thank you @ 02/05/2008 at 3:27 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A young Rosie O’Donnell for sure. The gaydar is off the charts with Ellen. She’ll do VERY well in Hollywood.

She was sitting next to Hal Holbrook for the Oscar Luncheon group picture and he seriously looked like he wanted a piece of that. lol.

Finally, she gets it right. Fab makeup too.

-read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

GG OBSESSED! @ 02/05/2008 at 3:51 pm

i l;ovee herr<3 shes amazingly gudd as an actress

becca @ 02/05/2008 at 3:29 pm

I’m still on the fence over her ‘talent”. She seems to play herself.
An outsider who doesn’t fit in even when she’s welcome.
___

I agree with this. She seems like that dry, sarcastic girl, who is seldom seen laughing or become excited over anything. She would most likely bore me irl like she did on the Oscars Roundtable.

However, she may still be talented, but that is my opinion.

Love her. Finally you’re giving attention to talented young actresses instead of no talents who get famous by releasing n*de photos of themselves or getting a nose job.

i think her best role by far was Hard Candy that was amazing

“She seems to play herself.”

Try renting Hard Candy and hit yourself for saying that!

she’s so predictable
you always now what she’s going to wear next
she seems kind of wierd to me

“Try renting Hard Candy and hit yourself for saying that!”

good point!

<3 Ellen

teddy-booboo @ 02/05/2008 at 4:42 pm

I don’t think she acted in Juno..I think it’s her real self.

maybe I’m wrong but when I hear her talk, it’s the same character she played.
overated, sorry.
Angie got robbed & snibbed big time. THAT was acting.

Ellen is an incredible actress and a real down-to-earth girl. She’s an ARTIST, not a STARLET. Love her big time.

i can’t beleive just now shes being recoginzed lol. I’ve seen her in quite afew things. she looks like sophie a little. Juno was a great movie.

Yikes, not crazy about the stripes. Are they becoming popular now? I certainly hope not.

She’s definitely talented and cute, but I wouldnt say she is “sexy” or anything. She has a boy-ish figure and you can tell she’s not into make up or dressing girly. lol.

allymason @ 02/05/2008 at 5:32 pm

She’s cute and all but her posture bugs me.

#19

get over it! jolie was not that good in that movie she was in, she can’t do accents to save her life.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All