Halle Berry is in Love with Cartier (And Gabriel Too)

Halle Berry is in Love with Cartier (And Gabriel Too)

Halle Berry and her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, 32, grab some takeout on Monday at P.F. Changs in Santa Monica, Calif.

Halle is due sometime next month. Can’t wait for the beautiful baby!

Halle, 41, and Gabriel, both sported matching Cartier Love bracelets.

halle berry cartier 01
halle berry cartier 02
halle berry cartier 03
halle berry cartier 04
halle berry cartier 05

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I really think she’ll end up delivering in February

I wish she would go back to how her hair was before :(

I like Halle, but without the make-up she is not the prettiest.

She look tired- and about to pop.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Halle is looking rough! Good to know she is feeling the late stage pangs of pregnancy like the rest of us do!

michelle depp @ 02/05/2008 at 11:58 am

He is HOT, but that 2nd pic makes him look retarded…..NOT that there’s anything wrong with that!!

ZANESSA FOREVER @ 02/05/2008 at 12:09 pm

He is hawt!! I’d tap that!!

Zanessa ‘fo life!!!!!!! Zanessa, the future of mankind!!

Umm…Jared, you have Gabriel as 32 and 30.

It’s good to see baby daddy with her.

finally some pictures of her baby daddy I was starting to think he disappeared off the face of the earth

Halle doesn’t look pretty in that picture.

uNIQUENESS @ 02/05/2008 at 12:50 pm

Hoping the baby will arrive beautiful and healthy..I hope the couple chooses a name that won’t curse the kid for life! We don’t need another Hollywood baby with a ridiculous name..Halle carried the pregnancy well I must say

Glad to see Halle still able to move around…I think she will deliver this month as well. Gabriel’s still hot. God bless them and their family…

jeannified @ 02/05/2008 at 2:08 pm

No one’s commented on the fact that they are supposedly having trouble. Gabriel supposedly wants to stay in New York for his modeling career, and Halle wants to stay in LA and have Gabriel move there with her to help raise the baby. However, I think that once this baby is born, they will split. There haven’t been hardly ANY pictures of them together in MONTHS! Look at these pics…they’re finally together and they look MISERABLE! His jaw is clinched and there’s not a trace of a smile on her face. It looks like they are going through the motions, and that they’ve already determined that they will split once the baby is born. I’d bet on it!

They don’t look too happy together

She is looking hard! A little on the ghettooooo side.

There were pix all over the internet of them the beginning of last month shopping and going to the doctor’s office causing hot debates on several of the blogs, where have you been? Because of that I am not going to comment nay or yay on the validity of your statement.

Is she stil crazy!

Lillianne @ 02/05/2008 at 3:00 pm

Why on earth did she do that to her hair? Not a good look.

celebpsychic wench predicts? @ 02/05/2008 at 3:05 pm

Here’s the latest prediction from that celebpsychic wench who keeps doing a Miss Cleo saying that the will get married sometime later this month. Let’s see if her crystal ball or crack pipe are right on this one? I am surprised she hasn’t posted here yet, which she almost always does when they’re together or Jared has a pic of Halle.

She isn’t looking too great here. I agree with others, a split right after. Frankly, I think they are already done and putting on a front until after the baby is born.

of course Jen and JL are right @ 02/05/2008 at 3:17 pm

Of course your right, looks like more damage photos to me. Even on the blogs of them holding hands still looks like there going through the motions. Who knows how long he’ll still be in the background after the baby is born, depends if it really is the real deal or what their arrangement was.
Check out the other photos on icantandiwont and blackcelebritykids—do a google blog search for Halle and Aubry.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All