Tue, 05 February 2008 at 1:30 pm
James Franco + Sean Penn = Lovers
- Sean Penn and James Franco are lovers
- Bar Refaeli vacations in Leonardo DiCaprio‘s lap
- Matthew McConaughey is looking so clean
- Kirstie Alley will save the planet
- Jessica and Tony‘s second string Super Bowl Sunday
- Alyssa Milano‘s super hair arms at the super Super Bowl
- Woody Harrelson is wild and free
- Celebrities are such big hams
- Milo Ventimiglia can’t hold back his excitement
- Earth Pledge presents: future fashion
- Eva Longoria is a huge movie star
- Hilary Clinton picks her all-time worst outfits
- Fat Joe disses 50 Cent
- 200 people freeze NYC’s Grand Central
- Heath Ledger’s parents, sister, and 15 other family members began the journey home to Australia yesterday, where the actor’s body will be buried in a family plot at Perth’s Karrakatta cemetery. Michelle Williams, Matilda, and Jake Gyllenhaal are expected to travel to Perth for the funeral.
- Michael Jackson has agreed to appear at the 50th anniversary Grammy Awards Show, but he has vowed not to perform.
- 97.5 million viewers tuned in to watch the Super Bowl Sunday night, making it the most-watched Super Bowl ever and second biggest event in American television history. Only the MASH series finale in 1983, with 106 million viewers, was seen by more people..
Just Jared on Facebook