Fashion Faceoff: Green Thong

Fashion Faceoff: Green Thong

John Mayer slipped into a neon green thong aboard the “Mayercraft” cruise, which went to the Bahamas this past weekend.

Kazakhstani TV talking head Borat, aka Sacha Baron Cohen, wore the same green thong two years ago on the beach at The Cannes Film Festival.

Who wore it best — JOHN MAYER or BORAT?

john mayer borat thong 01
john mayer borat thong 02
john mayer borat thong 03
john mayer borat thong 04
john mayer borat thong 05
john mayer borat thong 06
john mayer borat thong 07

Frazer Harrison/Getty

FIRST OMG borats so hairy

are you kidding me? that’s disgusting.

AWw I am speechless!

yum wow, john looks so good even if he does seem to be going crazy

those lime green thongs make me -h ot-..

in fact ive broken into a fever ..
i’m si ck-..and im hot from disgust..ewww

OMG! Both are SO RIDICULE!
I don’t know what is happening with Mayer, but it looks like here is becoming more weird every day!
Just Hope that he continue to do his beautiful music!
Kisses from Brazil! :D

vickifromtexas @ 02/05/2008 at 8:47 pm

john mayer is a little less doughy than i thought he would be.

SLinG shot Nasty nezz..crusty.

Disgusting. Borat/ Sacha did it for comedy. Mayer has no excuse.

aw, i’m not a fan.

oh….dear….god!

unknown or doesnt want to know @ 02/05/2008 at 8:55 pm

wwo John Mayer is gross. Good thing JessicA isn’t with him anymore. WoW LOL!!!!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/05/2008 at 8:56 pm

it takes a ‘special’ man to wear that.

i’m gonna vomit.

M. speechless.

that can’t be real. AHHHHHHHH !

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

wow
john is kinda hot! lol
borat is nasty

TheGamingamine @ 02/05/2008 at 9:04 pm

Ha, you gotta love a man w/a sense of humor.

i hate ashley&miley @ 02/05/2008 at 9:07 pm

i tought mayer was a good boy

That’s really awful.

WHAAT ?!?
is he crazyy ???

Here's The Deal @ 02/05/2008 at 9:12 pm

LMFAO. What the hell is that??

With Borat, it was funny. With Mayer, it’s just…….eww.

i suddenly ran out of words..

Borat has a lot to answer for…there goes my appetite..lol!!

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 02/05/2008 at 9:18 pm

almost speechless kkkkk

so bizarre jeeezz hauahaha

i think im gonna be sick ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wooden legs Angelina @ 02/05/2008 at 9:21 pm

LOL

Only word: ridiculous.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv vanessa @ 02/05/2008 at 9:26 pm

I’m almost speechless. and i thot that mayer was suppost to be a good role model for males. or some goodie good guy. that’s just disguisting. good thing his balls didn’t come out…

I’ve always thought that people’s dislikes say more about them personally than the thing/person they dislike.

Mayer just made some of my fantasies about him a little more accurate (-;

luke aussie @ 02/05/2008 at 9:37 pm

Mayer’s ‘body is a wonderland’!

John is so nasty. Who would do such a disgusting thing. Gross. They both make me want to vomit. Although I have to say – I never thought John was anything to look at with or without clothes. Gross

Oh God! What is going on???

ARE HIS RECORDS NOT SELLING OR SOMETHING. WHY ALL THE DESPERATE ATTENTION SEEKING ANTICS LIKE CLOSING HIS BLOG DOWN NOW THIS.

at least it looks like john has himself a bit of a tan instead of that sickly pale look

I’m about to throw up…….I don’t think I’ll ever be able to erase that image from my mind. lol

what the hell?
thats disturbing.

W T F???? Oh Heeeeeeellllle no!!!….

Oh…ugh…I feel faint. This is sick. Borat wore it IN CHARACTER, to make fun of others….god….disturbing.
-read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

He’s an idiot.

can anyone wear that thing well? ewwwww

There goes my idea of going to sleep now……can you say nightmares?

OMG!! I cant believe he did that!!! lol

is this a publicity stunt? why John Mayer would do this is beyond me. he looks ridiculus!

oh dear god, i just threw up in my mouth…. holy crap

John Mayer doesn’t look bad at all, those of you saying it’s disgusting are just prudes, there’s nothing disgusting about the human body.

It could also be that he did something out of character that “you” wouldn’t normally do and it’s not acceptable to you because you don’t have the “balls” to do it. Just because it’s not acceptable to you does not mean you’re in the right…. Get over it people and grow up.

The next Britney!! So sad!!

The next Britney!! So sad!!

Not surprised John Mayer is already retarded and that’s not funny it’s sick

omg. EW x1000000.
that should be illegal. just gross.

the_original_nika @ 02/05/2008 at 10:52 pm

thats not funny, at least I don´t think so. why is he doing this?

hes HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT !

nicole kidman owns @ 02/05/2008 at 10:55 pm

Sasha is much hotter than John.

NIce bulge John!

And his ass isn’t bad either!

he’s just goofing around
lighten up prudes!

he’s just goofing around
lighten up prudes!

how come this man looks like THIS (practically) naked and yet there’s not a gazillion comments about every perceived bad part of his body like there are with the women?!

YuCkkkSSsss!!!!!!

bOTh OF DeM r GROSs!!!

eWWww!!

Omg that is so wrong and omg i have nothing else to say….but that was the most horrific image i’ve ever seen since ashley tisdale got her bad nose job

gross but he has a cute tush

He’s losing my respect for certain. His music is fantastic, his sense of humor is a disaster.

“WHAAT ?!?
is he crazyy ???”

Oh, come on. He’s just having fun.

what the heck is a “mayercraft”??

LOL That is too funny!ROTFLMAO! My eyes bulged out of my head and I looked to see if my husband was around so I could look at each shot!!

This crazy-stunt is apart of this week’s “BEST WEEK EVER” … so chill. It’s gross by all means – but it serves a stupid-comedic-purpous afterall!

I remember seeing promos on last Friday’s Best Week Ever: “Next week John Mayer takes on the “Mayercraft” – blah blah blah. So… he’s not going insane. I’d hope the money they offered him was pretty darn hefty… I HOPE. Otherwise, I might have to take back the “not going insane.”

postwatcher @ 02/06/2008 at 12:04 am

What an *sshhole!

remember da truth @ 02/06/2008 at 12:10 am

Lizzie #36 GREAT POST!!
Jen #54 GREAT POST!!

This was a goof by John Mayer, knowing the prudish and judgmental people would reveal themselves. As much as you are laughing at him being “disgusting” he is laughing at you for being humorless and uptight!!
Besides, the guy looks GOOOOD!!! Probably much, much better than the naysayers who are having a problem with him showing his body off.

This is very sick. I don’t know whats up with him lately but this is the last straw. He just lost a few fans from my family. It seems Britney Spears isn’t the only one on drugs.

The final laugh will be record sales. When he drop his next crap album. I hope Jessica write a nasty song about this media *****.
I guess she was right about him.

You women are not very smart at all. You never heard of stuffing the package so it will look bigger. No wonder Mayer likes dumb women like JS you can pull the wool over their eyes. lmao at you chicks

Yeah this a##hole behavior

Sacha Baron Cohen…he wore it in character….whats this douche bag excuss.

uhhh..uhhh no comment its just to disturbing and stupid

Im just not to sure about that thing he is wearing. He is attractive and doesn’t look that bad it in it. I don’t think everyone could pull that off as well as he did.

Borat on the otherhand looked disgusting.

ihatevanessa @ 02/06/2008 at 12:53 am

john mayer’s HOT!
(me so horny :P)

the other one needs a little shaving…

JM lookss sexy hairy there

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! GROSS!

Sacha……Mayer need have a little more class than that but I think thats asking for too much. Mayer come off like a nasty pig and (not) hot at all.

if i were on that boat i wouldve bailed.

someone help him now!!!!!!!!YUCK

I wonder was there heavy drug use on the boat.

That douche would do ANYTHING for attention. Why doesn’t he just marry Britney & light his hair on fire? ***

NASTY but kinda hot lol

JM is going down hill so bloody fast.

Wedding Peach @ 02/06/2008 at 2:02 am

Oh no!! Not just a no, but a HELL NO!!

Banana hammocks should be outlawed.
Hairy men and thongs are an unholy alliance.

yarkkhhh…what the hell..its suitable for him..perghhh!!!

sorry, but that was gross.

omg that is soooo funny!!!!

um. he didn’t.
it’s a little bit hilarious.

why john mayer? why?

EWWWW what was he even thinking of?

WTF? I didn’t know he is crazy!

WTF? I didn’t know he is crazy!

arabian girl @ 02/06/2008 at 5:02 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
growse
hes actuly crasy no no joan pls dont do that again

i have no words.

( . Y . ) @ 02/06/2008 at 6:39 am

woah…someone’s packin’ the heat…and his name rhymes with “blonde hair”.

Where did he even get that thing? :D

Holy cow! What the hell is that?! Hope to God that thing does not become popular…Does anyone know what it’s called?

Holy cow! What the hell is that?! Hope to God that thing does not become popular. Just out of morbid curiosity…Does anyone know what it’s called?

THAT AINT RIGHTTT!!!!

- and btw john but we dont need that much of a glimpse at your package, sorry.

I also have that magazine.. maybe he was surprised at how hot Miley is with dark hair.. or not.

John Mayer it hot!

WentsWorthit @ 02/06/2008 at 10:13 am

I think that that is a scream….everyone needs to let their hair down and get crazy every know and then….Puritans!

Ewwww, NEITHER!!!!!!!!

Umm, based on his sense of humor, he probably lost a bet. No one in their right mind would wear that thing seriously. HILARIOUS.

operaghost @ 02/06/2008 at 11:15 am

That is just so wrong! Never, never, never!

All together now-

—————-ATTENTIONWHORE————————————————–

haha … come on you can tell he is doing that as a joke…. he isnt going crazy he is just having some fun with his friends .. i think it is reall funny and not gross. .. john mayer is awesome!

S E X Y ! ! ! ! !

GROSS! Neither one is hot..

I’m sorry there is no amount of money worth that. My eye balls have been scared for life. I may never get full use of my sight again.

LOL………….OMG………WTF IS HE THINKING THAT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cutiesexygirl @ 02/06/2008 at 11:23 pm

He gay with his green thong!

What is with all you people? A fan on his Mayercraft cruise took the picture. It’s not like he was posing for paparazzi or anything. She posted the pics on her blog and now they are everywhere.

He just did it to be funny for his fans. Geez. I’m glad at least he has a sense of humor.

OMG, neither eww

My vote is for John and having the balls to put himself out there like that! I didn’t have the opportunity to see it while onboard but what I did see of him was fantastic! His first show was awesome and he bantered back and forth with us. His second headlining show was after days of partying hard and his guitar literally sang! I think my favorite was the outdoor afternoon show with just Robbie and David.

who knew john mayer had such a sense of humor! LOVE it. confused about why he agreed to put it on and have photos snapped of him. he musta known it would be all over big bad world wide web in absolutely no time.

New John mayer fan @ 02/09/2008 at 3:25 am

NEW JOHN MAYER FAN HERE!!!

RIDICULOUS and NASTY and DISGUSTING. Which company created that bad man thong again?! They should be sued for making people look this bad…

how can you not love john mayer?

Hey man, John mayer would be sexy even in a bee keeper’s suit. Go Mayer! What a nice ass. =]

balltorture @ 07/05/2008 at 12:19 pm

NICE BULDGE!

A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing slightly analysis on this. And he actually purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If doable, as you change into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with more details? It is highly useful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog submit!

It’s sex organs to non-fluctuating that humongous gun reckon from the unchanging modus vivendi = ‘lifestyle’ as I do. Look after blogging my roomie and perchance someday we can spy to operate a administer a beer or something.
I badger added your blog on my laconic jot of readed blogs.

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Thanks!

Minecraft Account Cracker 2012 !! WORKIN 100% !!! Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c7zidxb75c2s1c9 !!!YouTube Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrjeseqORhg