Paris Hilton is Orange

Paris Hilton is Orange

Freshly spray-tanned Paris Hilton glows in her newly orange skin at the premiere of her upcoming romantic comedy The Hottie & The Nottie held at Hollywood’s Egyptian Theatre on Monday.

The Hottie & The Nottie opens in limited release this Friday, Feb. 8th. In the film, Paris plays a ‘gorgeous girl’ who has vowed not to date until her unattractive best friend (Christine Lakin) also finds a man. Joel David Moore is the luckless chap who tries to woo her.

paris hilton orange 01
paris hilton orange 02
paris hilton orange 03
paris hilton orange 04
paris hilton orange 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

lol obvious.

Hugh jackwoman @ 02/05/2008 at 12:55 am

her left eyes is strange

her left eye is wonky. no matter how much money she has, she just looks cheap. all the time.

I find it absolutely amazing how some people find her sexy,beautiful, ect. She is not attractive.

love the wonky eye, haha. she does not look good.

the midnight rambler @ 02/05/2008 at 1:27 am

knock knock.

who’s there ?

orange.

orange who ?

orange you glad you don;t look like paris hilton ?

teddy-booboo @ 02/05/2008 at 1:29 am

Orange Wonky Eyes LMAO

I was totally thinking that! her left eye is REALLY bothering me.
You’d think with her money she could have it fixed.

oh my god….didnt anyone tell her that she would look like plastic after this procedure??
i mean, she knows how to make money but she still has no brains

Shango_Hispanico @ 02/05/2008 at 1:47 am

She is ORANGE!!

She has a flatASS!!

She has a WONKY eye!

She has a PENISS for a nose!!

She is FUG!!

She has the HERPES!!

Oh and let’s not forget she is a DumbWHORE!!

I’m sure her movie will be a massive hit. I can see an Oscar nomation in her future. Actess of the decade.

I’m sure The Hottie and The Nottie will be a massive blockbuster. I can see an Oscar in her future. Definitely a masterpiece.

hAMITAF LA BOOKAY @ 02/05/2008 at 2:10 am

she does not look good at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll!!! my god her sense of style is inspired by Barbie circa.1995!!!

the_original_nika @ 02/05/2008 at 2:20 am

wtf is wrong with you people, making fun of her problem. Look I don´t like the woman, but I’m not making fun of her problem. nobody should ggeeeezzz.
besides isn´t there a way to treat that? well she sure has the money for it.

So much for she’ll be “Happy” without money eh? I bet that dress cost A LOT.

She’s got the Oscar locked up!

ummm what the hell is she wearing? and does she think think movie is gona hit big?? yeah i dont think so paris..you suck at life.

one eye is bigger, she is disgusting!!

She looks like a wax figure on show at Madame Tussards! Seriously!

# 12 Shango_Hispanico

You forgot something!!

She has been to JAIL!

eden love sophia @ 02/05/2008 at 3:49 am

O-M-G her left eye is scary and she is orange HAHAHAHAHA

HAHA! Look at her WONKY eye! What a dumb orange broad.

Why does she think she could become a REAL actress?

HA