Drew Barrymore's Night to Benefit Raising Malawi

Drew Barrymore's Night to Benefit Raising Malawi

Drew Barrymore goes Gucci (Spring 2008) at Madonna’s benefit gala at The United Nations on Wednesday in New York City. The 32-year-old actress brought along her current flame Justin Long (their second red carpet appearance together).

To the right, British supermodel Masha Novoselova.

Who wore it best — DREW BARRYMORE or THE RUNWAY MODEL?

drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 00
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 01
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 02
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 03
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 04
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 05
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 06
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 07
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 08
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 09
drew barrymore night to benefit raising malawai unicef 11

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

first. love her

DREW! first!

drew, fo sho

just lil ole me @ 02/06/2008 at 11:47 pm

Firstly they both look amazing. If i had to pick one though I’d choose the runway model. Although I love Drew, she just oveerdid it with the black leggings or tights. It drowns out the dress. As the runway model brightens the dress. I’m still a huge fan of Drew but the thing was who looked best in the dress and the model wore it better. Not over done.

just lil ole me @ 02/06/2008 at 11:49 pm

Drews prettier though!

actually i think drew wore it better because of the leggings..
and the model just ruined it with the glasses..
well thats just what i think..

DREW!!..

..MOdEl LOokS lIKE a FuGly BONeY cREaTuRE..!

deffinatley drew!
she looks soo pretty!

Her date, Justin Long, is kinda cute, too.

Drew looks better! @ 02/07/2008 at 1:11 am

Although, it does look good on the model also.

Definitely Drew. She looks adorable.

drew looks great in it! for once, the girl wins, not the model. drew loves gucci…i rmb her wearing that gorgeous green and white dress to some event.

Drew Barrymore actually looks better in that dress than the “supermodel” who’s job it is to make the dress look appealing and desirable. Good job Drew!

I think Drew looks in this dress really great)))

Drew looks stunning.

buckeyegurl @ 02/07/2008 at 4:02 am

Definitely Drew!
They look very cute together.

They both look good. Drew is so cute! I’m loving her style lately.

love the dress, hate the black leggings.

anononymouss @ 02/07/2008 at 8:59 am

She’s great. Jared, she was the only one worth mentioning.

Maria (Shorty) @ 02/07/2008 at 10:12 am

The Model. Hate the black tights Drew is wearing.

Drew looks stunning as always.

*Gucci Group: after summer 1997-
Florençe, Rome ,Paris, New York

Drew. Totally Drew.

Cute couple!!! I hope this one works out for Drew! Also, I think she looks great in the dress…better than the model.

drew looks awesome..but she shouldn’t have worn tight
but she looks great either way

Drew, for sure!

Drew looks cute as ever. She has really shown good fashion sense this past year. Her and Justin Long look adorable together and I hope they stay together for a long time! They just look so down to earth and they complement each other very well. I’ve met Justin Long in person and he is a very nice and humble guy. Go Drew!

Drew looks cuter, but that model is working it.

if you like ,wearing a dress is already saying beatiful things,I am a fella,so I don’t wear those .niether here nor their ,its not a competition .lets see, same clothes,was it the same event?good dress good on any one ,oh and they don’t keep?I would like to see some Gordi mens costumes for a change not just plane .clothes are like perfume one adds to the style ,and ,seriously drew looks amazing allways .love Boo.

Justin is looking just the simple boy next-door but Drew is looking as fresh and sparkling as a dew drop. I’m a big fan of Drew’s looks – her looks just kills!