Gwyneth Paltrow's Night to Benefit Raising Malawi

Gwyneth Paltrow's Night to Benefit Raising Malawi

Gwyneth Paltrow is pretty in pink at Madonna’s benefit gala at The United Nations on Wednesday in New York City.

Madonna, 49, and Gwyneth, 35, are Kabbalah pals. Gwyn was last seen visiting a NYC Kabbalah Center late last month.

10+ pictures inside of Gwyneth Paltrow‘s Night to Benefit Raising Malawi…

gwyneth paltrow night to benefit raising malawai unicef 01
gwyneth paltrow night to benefit raising malawai unicef 10

Photos: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images for IMG
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Oh MY LORD!!!!!

THIS DRESS SUCK!

oh gwynnie, you used to be stylish now you’re just trying hard.

What a dumb looking dress!

Lillianne @ 02/06/2008 at 9:59 pm

Another dressed that was hemmed up at the last minute and not pressed. Gwynneth you’re getting a little long in the tooth to be wearing a mini dress. We won’t even mention grandmaw’s shoes.

johnythacarrzymothafukca @ 02/06/2008 at 9:59 pm

get a life people, she looks good.

The shoes don’t go with the dress.

OMG that dress is so ugly. Look at the super UGLY legs. She should never were anything that short. I hate her hair.

she looks horrible. it’s quite sad to see a woman look this bad.

This whole look says “I’m so desperate I don’t know what to do”
for sure not that and you should cut that stupid hair to a classy mature cut but sadly Gwyneth has no class she just a wash up has been.

I think she looks great!

A REMAKE OF PRETTY IN PINK WITH BIG BIRD FILLING IN FOR MOLLY RINGWALD

This is “almost” too pathetic to snark on. A new low, even for Gwynnie.

Can you say BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh honey thats not going to hide your snooty behaior.

What the heck?

I CAN ALMMOST DEAL WITH THE DRESS………….SANS…BOW

BUT OMG………………..THOSE SHOES……………..WHAT WAS SHE THINKING…………………LOOKS LIKE PAYLESS

They look like old lady shoes

Wow she looks better than she has in a long time.

So true this old hag do not care about children from Malawi she thinks this will change the way we think about her. I’m so sick of Hollywood exploiting these poor children.
Try something else PR team this won’t fly. While you are at it give this old hag a make over starting with a mature haircut please.

she needs a stylist!

Wow, totally FUG!

is she pregnant?

I like this dress !!! @ 02/06/2008 at 10:28 pm

I think Gwyneth looks very pretty in pink.

That bow is so stupid and she has ugly ugly legs I don’t expect a women with supposly “class” to dress like this. This look is just hideous. Is she just dumb or just don’t own mirrows.

She looks better.

She’s a buttaface and that dress is ugly

She’s so pretty, but she always chooses the wrong dresses. The shoes are horrible.

Jack Black @ 02/06/2008 at 10:36 pm

Ok, we get it! You like to show off your legs…but you look so damn silly. Get it together, woman!

She’s so plain but with the right dress, she could look hot

that’s one of the most ridiculous looking frocks I’ve seen in a long time.

the children have no choices for their next meal but 1-of the I cant let the -Part in the Middle go- eats grass and hay and starves herself daily , go figure..oh lest we 4get she ha.tes America.

Those she are a joke. I think my grandma has a pair.

she looks gorgeous!

Can someone please explain how gigantic bows/ribbons/scrunchies suddenly became high fashion? We’ve seen them on Lucy Liu, Sarah Jessica Parker, and now Gwyneth lately. It’s a horrible idea, please make it stop!

She has a beautiful face, no doubt about it. Her dress is hideous, to say the least. Did she borrow those shoes from Madonna’s gramma?

The best thing accessories she has is her face and her hair….can’t take that away from her.

If we all had her money to buy the spa treatments, and eat chef prepared foods and work out for hours on end, we’d all look better too. Imagine how she must live as compared to the rest….working for 8 hours, coming home to handle our families needs and IF there is time, we may squeeze in a work out.

Whatever the reason, she does look pretty dam good

not only is the bow just ugly but the whole dress is so not appropriate for the event. go back to London Gywn. Noone missed you in hollywood.

How sad all of you are. Did it every occur to you that it didnt’ really matter what she was wearing to the event, but the fact that she was there? Does she HAVE to make a fashion statement as such a crucial, beneficial event? C’mon for pete’s sake!

She has an average looking face at best, but with the right makeup, grooming and clothes, most ppl can look good. With all the money she has, she should look beautiful 24-7.

Lana Turner @ 02/07/2008 at 12:04 am

Everyone else looks nice except for this boring buttaface. I hope she donated a million dollars and finds a good stylist.

Damn, will somebody tell that woman she is not 20 years old any more? She looks like a damn fool in that outfit.

Why is she always wearing such short dresses? Her legs don’t even look good. She is too old to be dressing like that. She could still look classy and hot if she actually dressed age appropriate. This outfit just screams desperation. She should not be called a style icon at all. She ALWAYS looks bad now.

she is gorgeous and i love the dress what knock out body she has, wow………….

I like the dress and particularly the color but wow, those shoes are ugly. Does she ever do anything with her hair?

Why so harsh with Gwen? @ 02/07/2008 at 1:07 am

Gwen looks incredible for a mom with two kids both under five years old. Her hair and makeup look great.

Yes, I will agree that the dress was a poor choice with that awful bow.
Don’t be so critical with her bad choice of the dress as I imagine we all have had bad dress days…

She is only 35 years old. I think the length of the dress is just fine.

Come on guys and gals, it’s not like she’s dressing like a ho and flashing us with the no panties underneath.

American Hater! I’m suprised she hasn’t been beat up because of that. I mean she is only getting her money from America, or she would be jobless.

Gwyneth is a very pretty lady. But that dress looks like maybe it was purchased for Apple to wear at her 5th birthday ball next year.

Gwynnie, you’re 35 now. It’s OK to wear your hair in a grown- up style for special occasions. Really it is. Why not save your standard straight-as-a-board, tucked-behind-your-ears, high-school-girl coif for grocery shopping or cleaning house?

she looks happy. no comment on the dress.

eewww. NICE BOW GWYNNIE EEEWWWWW. The dress matches her choice of names for her children. Need I say more.

let's dress age appropriate @ 02/07/2008 at 4:35 am

she looks awful. actually i don’t think she has looked good since she won her oscar. she just has bad fashion sense & always looks like she is insn’t happy. however, i think she is a nice person & so naturally pretty. she just needs a new stylist.

hate that dress

Never found her pretty. I read she uses a stylist. What a scary thought!

She has a very plain face. This dress manages to make even her legs, probably her best feature, look bad. Very, very awkward

She is ugly
That look is very immature.

I agree this is a huge low for Gwyneth, what happened to her she used to be flawless in the 90′s.
She has lost her fashion mojo.

She looks gorgeous.
This dress is amazing and so are her shoes.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER LEGS??

I think she looks great. Happy and relaxed and the dress is cute and fun. Everyone should give her a break. There is so much cr*p written about her. If I look that good in my late 30′s after two kids, I’ll be celebrating!

The dress would be OK without that hideous bow and those shoes are U-G-L-Y. Did she get them from a granny passing the street?

The dress is very ugly!!!!

Wow, simply awful look from head to toe. Bad hair/makeup plus the dress makes her look frumpy.

I think she looks great. Looks like she trimmed her hair a bit. Love the shoes.

don’t like her personally but, she looks lovely here.

I can’t decide if it’s an ugly dress or just an ugly woman….

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE IN DRAG

Makes me nostalgic for the 90′s Gwyn. Such a bad fashion choice.

Horrid, just horrid. I think she is worrid that she is getting old since her husband is younger. What ever this is something that should have never happen.

I don’t think this is as bad as everybody is making this out to be. First I think the color of the dress compliments her fair skin tone very well. Second, her legs are not ugly…their normal. I do hate her shoes though! Also, the dress would look ok minus the big bow…or maybe if the bow was placed else where on the dress. Her make up looks good, but maybe she would look better w/a different hair style.

She’s so desperate. A little long in the tooth to be dressed like she is. Girlfriend has been sporting the same hairdo and makeup for over ten years now. Hire a damned stylist already.

Gwyn looks rough…the dress is way too short and makes her look like a football player in drag.

She looks washed out in that color.

I think its one of the prettiest looks of the season. She looks like a Spring Flower.

What a disaster! Her nasty personality finally caught up to her looks.

you guys need to have some fashion sense here.

she looks great. the dress is gorgeous.

pink and grey go fashionably well together.

i think those who’re saying she’s fugly must have admired britney’s style or something..

Actually, this looks like something Britney Spears would wear. Very trashy looking and completely emphasizes Gwyneth’s legs in an unflattering way. She looks half-dressed and greasy.

Those shoes are hideous. Her legs looked much better on the red carpet when she wore heels.

amy timms @ 08/24/2008 at 6:53 pm

I think she looks amazing! Beautiful color on her. She gets better with age. She is toned but nothing like Skeletor aka Mondonna. She does not have those big veiny arms or freaky neck muscles.