Hayden & Rachel: In Each Other's Arms

Hayden & Rachel: In Each Other's Arms

Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson wrap their arms around each other while promoting their new sci-fi film Jumper in Rome, Italy on Wednesday.

The pair looks like they had a lot of fun in between takes at the Colosseum as they participated in TV interviews. Cute!

Jumper rolls out in theaters on Valentine’s Day!

Bilson‘s Ariella studded boots are by Christian Louboutin.

20+ pictures inside of Hayden and Rachel (both 26) in each other’s arms…

hayden christensen rachel bilson arms 01

• Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
!?!Queen12!?! @ 02/06/2008 at 1:40 pm

aww there so cute frist?

FIRSTTTT :D

r they 2gether or wt they suit each other alot so it woodnt really be a suprise 4TH

So cute.
I’m looking forward to more pictures :)

I looove her so much!

eden love sophia bush @ 02/06/2008 at 1:52 pm

i never watch the O.C but Rachel is cute i like her :)

4th ! awww how cute they are :)

These pics are so cute. But what really cracks me up is Hayden’s face after he tries some of Rachel’s drink. Hahahahaha!

Rachels so pretty. I’m definitely going to see Jumper w/ my other single friends for Valentines Day. lol.

I dont know if I believe Hayden and Rachel are dating though… theyre both attractive and the same age but they could be just friends.. I have a lot of attractive guy friends but it doesnt mean we’re dating

Rachel is so beautiful. I always liked her more than Mischa on the OC.
Hayden & Rachel are sweet together… but Adam looked better on her side ;-) ..when i want to see them together, i can watch the OC :)

First Egypt now Rome, Italy. I’m so jealous right now. They have been at the two places I’ve always wanted to visit and in less than a week! They suck! (not for real, though) LOL I need to start planning my own trips to those places! Ah, come on. These are just promotional pics. They’re doing interviews at the Colosseum. Let’s not start reading too much into it people. It’s just promotion at this point in time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Very nice! Thanks Jared

They actually look kinda cute together… Rachel is the best!

purplehearts @ 02/06/2008 at 2:28 pm

looks like friends having fun to me

They look so good together and no doubt he enjoyed his colleagues taking Rachel and his pic.

Nice to see them having fun, but I have to say, call me cynical but this is the most relaxed, friendly we have seen them around each other IMO it is because they have a camera pointed at them, and they have to promote the movie. it’ll take a bit more to convince me they are dating, as they always look miserable with each other, stand miles apart from each other unless it is work related go figure

purplehearts @ 02/06/2008 at 2:44 pm

yeah you can see the camera crew all around them they were there for interviews…if you were hanging out with a friend and working there wouldnt you be taking pics??? that 1 pic had someone else with them also

Irishdreams @ 02/06/2008 at 3:08 pm

Hey PH…Not sure but I beleive the term is Junket they are doing a many city to city tour of Jumper to promote it..thus the reason we see Doug, with them plus many other people along for the ride..Hayden acted the same way in Canne with Natalie only he showed more emotion there with Natalie..before,during and after..

But as was mentioned by mac you have to smile when you have camera’s planted in your face..I don’ t expect to see anything less of Hayden it’s s co-worker/Job he is doing and thus this is to be expected of them

Irishdreams @ 02/06/2008 at 3:11 pm

you can soo tell Hayden is acting the tourist..with his own camera with him he had it around his neck when he left the airport…I would love to see his photo albums by now he should have a large collection

They’re cute.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

I love Them