Jennifer Garner Goes Back To School

Jennifer Garner Goes Back To School

Who puts a book on your head and studies by osmosis? ME!

Jennifer Garner plays peek-a-boo with photographers on Tuesday as she attends to some medical business at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Pregnant or not, we wish Jen the best!

10+ pictures of Jennifer Garner putting her mind to things…

jennifer garner hospital 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I like everyone here likes to see celebrities…but something about seeing Jennifer Garner looking miserable while being hunted down at a hospital…just takes the fun out of it.

She looks pregnant,but she looks miserable too.

the_original_nika @ 02/06/2008 at 1:30 am

why does everyone think that whenever a an actress goes to a hospital has to be pregnant? LOl

Are celebs allowed no privacy at all?

I likely wouldnt be smiling for the paps if my picture was being taken in a hospital either regardless of why I was there!

Adoring Fan @ 02/06/2008 at 1:50 am

Jen is such a sweetheart. I can’t believe how those paps were hounding her. She is not deserving of this treatment. I would like to give her a hug. She looks so sad. Jen, you are a beautiful person. I hope you’re OK.

I’m a fan. She’s beautiful, yet is humble about it. Solid actress. Seem normal, loving mom. Hope she and Ben can stick it out for the long haul. Saw a clip of him on YouTube groping a “reporter” (who was ****** anyway). But hopefully he is sober now and realizes he’s got a good thing with his fam. I know, I’m boring.

She just seems like a normal person now, although I kind of miss when she was “Sydney” kicking butt and wearing skimpy outfits! :D

Adoring Fan @ 02/06/2008 at 2:13 am

Did anybody notice that the hospital is an outpatient cancel center?

Adoring Fan @ 02/06/2008 at 2:15 am

I made a typo. I meant to type cancer not cancel. Sorry.

She is def. preggers look at her stomach in the first picture. She is thin and even if she had a little bit of fat that would not be in that area and looking like that ..
I dont believe she has cancer what are you guys talking about ..maybe she was visiting someone?

@ Adoring Fun I think you have it wrong. Look at the other picture where it says WEST…Out Patient center is IN THE NORTH section..read it again..:D ..she might be there because of the parking..i mean entering from that side..?

SHe-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/06/2008 at 3:02 am

Jen seems to care less about her appearance these when she’s off red carpet and I found he such a beauty the first i got to know her from the Daredevil dayz. In fact, she’s really a plain Jane, this goes to show that a lot of those Hollowood stars still get some make-up done when they are living their daily lives in public. Even us regular folks, people will start talking if we don’t fix our hair when running errands or dropping the kids in rags!

she is. congrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buckeyegurl @ 02/06/2008 at 3:58 am

Yeeesss, this is pretty sick that she is hunted in a fu*cking hospital! There is no sense of decency whatsoever by the press. Really sad.

Get some new clothes @ 02/06/2008 at 4:34 am

She has been photographed in that cardigan too many times. Also, who wears running shoes & jeans. Every picture I see of her out & about she has on running shoes, jeans & one of the two Juicy cardigans she always wears. Get some clothes girl. You have money so spend it & help the economy.

I don’t think she is pregnant, she’s going to filming a movie in 3 weeks! Maybe she went to the hospital just for a check up…

brazilian_fan @ 02/06/2008 at 6:12 am

She looks cute!

Mediterranean @ 02/06/2008 at 6:23 am

I would like to know your definition of beauty. Jennifer Garner is not a beautiful woman at all, especially in these photos all of us can clearly see it. She is not even pretty, almost ugly.

Yes, she is married to Ben, yes she is rich and B or C list artist, so? None of them changes the truth about her that she is not beauitful.

With make-up, hair-do, fine dresses she manages to look pretty sometimes like her namesake. Surely, definitely I am NOT talking about JLO.

She cannot be pregnant, she will filming in 3 weeks!

to Mediterranean @ 02/06/2008 at 6:29 am

You have your opinion but it doesn’t mean everybody thinks like you! Jen Garner is pretty and beautiful, and I don’t think J-lo is pretty, she looks miserable and horrible without makeup but I don’t go at J-lo’s post say she’s ugly!

I think she’s cute in these pics, normal and cute!

I’ve notice that everytime Jen Garner pictures, either with Violet or once in a while Ben, are on JJ fans are always on here aggressively defending her. This is a blog and people come to blogs to pretty much say what they want. A lot of times in Garner’s case the comments are not so nice. So knowing that, why even come here? Why not just enjoy her fan sites where she’s worshipped? You pretty much know what you’re gonna read when you come here.

If I were a fan of her’s this would be the last place I’d want to read comments. lol I would just visit to look at the pics.

I agree with Mediterranean @ 02/06/2008 at 7:12 am

Absolutely right about the fact that Jennifer Garner is no beauty!
She’s just a PLAIN JANE!

With make-up and a stylist who dresses her, Jen does clean up quite nicely on the red carpet.

why are the paps stalking this poor woman? leave her alone. hound someone interesting at least.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All